/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice Prophet Muhammad, S.A.W Gave To Abu Dharr.

Abu Fauzi
05-05-2018, 08:44 PM
As-Salaam alaikum,
Sayyaduna Abu Dharr, may Allah be pleased with him, said: "One day, I entered in the midday in the presence of the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, in his Masjid and I said: Ya Rasulullah, by my father and mother, please advise me with such advice that Allah will benefit me by it."

So, he said: "Yes, and how noble you are O Abu Dharr! Most surely, you are from us, the Ahl al-Bayt, and I am giving you advise, so remember it, for surely it is the collection of (all) the paths of goodness. Surely if you memorize them and put them into practice (hafiztaha), you will have it 'kiflan'...(2 folds of Mercy, in this world and the Hereafter)."

It is my pleasure to bring to your attention, a copy of this Noble Advise (hereby attached) of the Noble Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, that he gave to one of his companions, for your use and adoption...as we certainly stand to be in need of it today in our daily lives.

Best Wishes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.