PDA

View Full Version : Free Online Da'wah Training

onnanoko
05-06-2018, 07:09 PM
https://mopacademy.org/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
05-06-2018, 07:55 PM
Salam. How is the dawah works in Italy? Have you been preached about Islam before converting? I think Italy has a lesser Muslim population compared to other major European countries. There is only one Mosque in Italy, in Milan, as far as I know..

Scimitar
05-06-2018, 10:22 PM
I was with an Italian daee just last week - he completed his dawah training with iERA in west London, England. I was filming the brothers for iERA الحمد لله

onnanoko
05-06-2018, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Salam. How is the dawah works in Italy? Have you been preached about Islam before converting? I think Italy has a lesser Muslim population compared to other major European countries. There is only one Mosque in Italy, in Milan, as far as I know..
Alaikumussalam. I'm Moroccan so my family is muslim. And now I'm just 17, so I can't do much yet :(
It's true that Italy has a lesser muslim population compared to some European countries but fortunately there are a lot of islamic centers and mosques, not just in Milan alhamdulillah. I think just very very small cities don't have them.
Also there are over 1,3m muslims (+3%). Actually in Rome, the capital of Christianity, I heard there are a lot. SubhanAllah.
I think that, because muslims here aren't anough active in preaching as in some other countries like Germany, Engand ecc., the number of converts is rising too slowly. It may also be caused by racist politicians who are influencing people's mind.
I pray that the situation changes insha'Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
05-07-2018, 04:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by onnanoko
Alaikumussalam. I'm Moroccan so my family is muslim. And now I'm just 17, so I can't do much yet :(
It's true that Italy has a lesser muslim population compared to some European countries but fortunately there are a lot of islamic centers and mosques, not just in Milan alhamdulillah. I think just very very small cities don't have them.
Also there are over 1,3m muslims (+3%). Actually in Rome, the capital of Christianity, I heard there are a lot. SubhanAllah.
I think that, because muslims here aren't anough active in preaching as in some other countries like Germany, Engand ecc., the number of converts is rising too slowly. It may also be caused by racist politicians who are influencing people's mind.
I pray that the situation changes insha'Allah.
Oh so I think confused you with another member from Italy. Inshallah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.