/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam alikum my marriage

monira.syeda
05-08-2018, 12:48 AM
Brother and sisters,
I really feel bad that is why writing.I was in love with a beautiful American blond younger than me. Later he changed overme. By the time I was thinking about other people or not I was already 38. I had fear people will call me aunty so I decided not to marry anyone.
Then now going to be 48 and now started feeling lonely after my dad passed away.
This this punishment of Allah on me.
I rejected so many proposal what to do.I am very healthy but very educated and beautiful.
Do not find any proposal so my destiny is live my live alone please advice me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
سيف الله
05-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Salaam

May I ask, why did you reject so many proposals? What was the reason?

chams
05-08-2018, 09:36 PM
As Salam alaykum
first sorry for my bad english...

To be honest with you dear sister, sadness, feeling bad... this is what happens when we do not apply the Sunnah of the prophet who said:
“O young people, whoever among you can afford to get married, let him do so, for it helps one to lower the gaze and protect the private parts (i.e., remain chaste). Whoever cannot afford it, let him fast, for it is a protection for him.”
Marriage is a way to protect chastity, keep away from the sin of adultery, and of course having progeny, a family.

But it s not yet too late insha Allah, make a lot of supplication and have certain hope in Allah answering you. Allaah (:swt:) said:
And your Lord said, "Call upon Me, I will answer you."

[Surah Ghaafir, 40:60]
And the Prophet :saws1:said:
Call upon Allah while you are certain of (His) response. And know that Allah does not accept the supplication from a careless, inattentive heart.

So don t be sad, have hope in Allah, make supplications and we also make a lot of supplication for you dear sister.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.