/* */

PDA

View Full Version : importance of sehri (Sahri); Benefits of fasting in islam

islamic scholar
05-11-2018, 09:08 AM
The Prophet [sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam] would eat Sehri:
In Ramadhan the Prophet [sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam] would eat Sehri and would declare it a blessed meal.
Syeduna Anas narrates:

“The Prophet [sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam] ordered me to bring him some food at the time ofsehri so I brought dates and water. He then ordered “See if there is anyone who will eat with me.” I called Zaid bin Thaabit who pleaded ‘Yaa Rasoolallah, I have already eaten and made theintention to fast.” The Prophet [sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam] replied “We too are going to fast” so he joined the Prophet [sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam] in sharing the Sahri.”
(Nisai)
It is narrated from Zaid bin Haarith [radi allah anho]:

“We would eat Sehri with the Prophet [sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam].”
Syeduna Aisha [radi allah anha] narrates that at Sehri the Prophet [sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam] would say:
“Bring us the blessed meal.”
(Nisai)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
05-11-2018, 02:08 PM
:sl:

:jz: for sharing it.

Are you really an Islamic scholar...?

islamic scholar
05-13-2018, 03:37 PM
:statisfie:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.