/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Increasing the recitation of the Quran in the month of ramadhan(رمضان)

islamic scholar
05-13-2018, 03:40 PM
The Quran’s deep relationship with the month of Ramadhan (رمضان) is not hidden from anyone. It’s revelation upon the sacred heart of the Prophet [sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam] began in this month and no one was more aware of this link than the Prophet [sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam]himself!
The relationship between the Quran and this month is evident from this statement of the Prophet [sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam] narrated by Abdullah bin Umar [radi allah anho]:
“The Fast and the Quran will both intercede for the servant on the day of Qiyaamah. The Fast will plead “O Lord, I prevented him from food and desires during the day.” The Quran will plead “I prevented him from sleep at night.”
(Musnad Ahmad)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BurningHeart
05-14-2018, 04:36 PM
May Allah rabul 'izza give us the ability to at least finish a whole quran during this month, Ameen.
Maybe someone can start a poll to motivate people if they are intending to complete the whole Quran this month?

azc
05-14-2018, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BurningHeart
May Allah rabul 'izza give us the ability to at least finish a whole quran during this month, Ameen.
Maybe someone can start a poll to motivate people if they are intending to complete the whole Quran this month?
Yes, minimum 1 Quran should be completed by each of us.

One of my sister completes minimum 10 Quran in this month and my wife 5 , Alhamdulillah.

BurningHeart
05-14-2018, 05:22 PM
ماشاء الله

It is really refreshing to know that we still have such people alive, الحمد لله.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.