/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am new here

Nashita
05-17-2018, 10:31 AM
I am Nashita, a born Indian-Muslim . I am here to know my religion better and to clear some doubts as well .
I find Quran complicated to understand so I want some suggestions on how to understand the Quran well. And why is there so many restrictions in our religion? Sometimes I feel that these restrictions take away our freedom . What do you think?

I am looking forward to great answers!

Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zzz_
05-18-2018, 01:13 AM
Welcome to the forum.

The Quran and Islam is a complete guideline for living a healthy and morally right life. The Muslims for the past 1400 years didn't find any restrictions or found it hard. The reason it appears hard to you and others today is because often times these Muslims grow up in kuffar societies or even in Muslim societies where kuffar's haram way of life is made appealing to them through western culture and movies as well as local unislamic culture in our societies. So it seems to have lot of restrictions to you because you are looking at it from the secular upbringing.

Saadullah
05-20-2018, 10:11 AM
Assalamualaikum,

Restrictions and freedom are relative words. A restriction for one can be freedom for another. So you need to have a clear mind before going ahead. There are a lot of pre-conceived notions, stereotypes regarding Islam nowadays. It is only because we are following the definitions given by others. Also Quran is a very simple message from Allah (swt), you are only finding it complicated is perhaps because you are trying to understand it via word to word meaning, please get an authentic Tafseer e Quran, InshaAllah you will find it to be the best and easiest to understand book.

My humble request to you is to pray to Allah for hidayah, because in these difficult times you need to have a strong bond with Allah (swt), then only you will find the strength to follow the greatest women to walk on this earth.

May Allah (swt) forgive our sins, ,bless us and guide us to Sirat al Mustaqeem.

Please feel free to ask about any specific deed which you find difficult, obsolete or very restrictive. JazakAllah khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!