/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asking questions

Miss khan
05-18-2018, 02:41 PM
Salaam

If i have to ask some questions where could i ask?
JazakAllah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zzz_
05-18-2018, 03:10 PM
wsalam

Depends what you are asking. If it's advice, there is advice section. if it's to the mods then there's helpdesk, and for others i usually post under the section that's related to the topic on mind.

سيف الله
05-18-2018, 03:49 PM
Salaam

Depends on the question, is it a general question, you can ask here or you can ask in this section of the forum :)

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-amp-support/

Advice & Support
Advice & Support - Seek advice for simple problems from fellow members. Help and console each other during times of trial....

Miss khan
05-18-2018, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
wsalam

Depends what you are asking. If it's advice, there is advice section. if it's to the mods then there's helpdesk, and for others i usually post under the section that's related to the topic on mind.
Thanks much

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Miss khan
05-18-2018, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam

Depends on the question, is it a general question, you can ask here or you can ask in this section of the forum :)

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-amp-support/

Advice & Support
Advice & Support - Seek advice for simple problems from fellow members. Help and console each other during times of trial....
Many thanks

sister herb
05-18-2018, 06:04 PM
And if it´s something you wish that only sisters can see it, you can use Ladies- section.

Miss khan
05-19-2018, 10:56 PM
Thanks dear sister. Can you give me its link plz?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry just found it on main page

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.