/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Being funny

anonymous
05-19-2018, 11:19 PM
If a person is serious and intelligent but he prestends to be funny and dumb so much so that people takes him for granted and don’t belive in his decisions or say it- don’t believe his words rather make fun of him considering him funny and light. Whats Islamic ruling for a personality like this? Since its not haram to be funny nor its been restricted somewhere to be someone that you’re not! nees your views

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
05-20-2018, 03:08 PM
...you mean like prince Philip?

Who every time he makes a joke manages to offend half the world?

I have no idea what he said.

Abz2000
05-20-2018, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
If a person is serious and intelligent but he prestends to be funny and dumb so much so that people takes him for granted and don’t belive in his decisions or say it- don’t believe his words rather make fun of him considering him funny and light. Whats Islamic ruling for a personality like this? Since its not haram to be funny

Maybe Allah is making them smile and joke for the sake of keeping blessings ongoing despite the relentless attempts of certain Godless people who take kindness for weakness to provoke them to bring out the beast within? Maybe some people like to see a reflection of evil in the mirror despite the abundance of good available - hence they work to create a world of falsehood, corruption, and tyranny in order to feed their own over-bloated beast within and not feel insecure like a wh0re in a church?
Maybe they want people to feel scared of the person you mention instead of warm and trusting ..... so they can continue their unfounded enmity with false justification?

nor its been restricted somewhere to be someone that you’re not! nees your views
God knows where u got that statement from - that sent alarm bells ringing.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
...you mean like prince Philip?

Who every time he makes a joke manages to offend half the world?

I have no idea what he said.
His royal virus regularly jokes about culling people and controlling the world whilst hiding behind the trees - maybe he too feels insecure when peace overwhelms the planet.

glitterprincess
05-20-2018, 05:18 PM
I don't exactly know but i think making people laugh as long as you are not harming anyone is alright i don't know much but in my opinion what is wrong about making someone laugh without offending anyone
And
Allah knows best

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
05-20-2018, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Maybe Allah is making them smile and joke for the sake of keeping blessings ongoing despite the relentless attempts of certain Godless people who take kindness for weakness to provoke them to bring out the beast within? Maybe some people like to see a reflection of evil in the mirror despite the abundance of good available - hence they work to create a world of falsehood, corruption, and tyranny in order to feed their own over-bloated beast within and not feel insecure like a wh0re in a church?
Maybe they want people to feel scared of the person you mention instead of warm and trusting ..... so they can continue their unfounded enmity with false justification?

God knows where u got that statement from - that sent alarm bells ringing.

- - - Updated - - -

His royal virus regularly jokes about culling people and controlling the world whilst hiding behind the trees - maybe he too feels insecure when peace overwhelms the planet.
Lol well when the trees start speaking you know it's going to be a hard day for all involved.

When people learn to repel evil with something better then the world will be overwealmed..

How to fix these broken days.

Abz2000
05-20-2018, 06:42 PM
Lol well when the trees start speaking you know it's going to be a hard day for all involved.

When people learn to repel evil with something better then the world will be overwealmed..

Gotta admit, he looks more like donald trump than me - maybe the 1998 thing and the nose-bleed and the "avatar" thing all come together to make a not so good guy story.

Hello world!!!

*Fascinating Fact 17*
One day when Muhammad (peace be upon him) was very young he was playing with Halimah’s son behind their tent in the desert when suddenly Halimah’s son came running to his parents and said: ‘That Qurayshite brother of mine! Two men clothed in white have taken him and have laid him down and opened his breast and they are stirring it with their hands.’ So Halimah and her husband went to him and we found him standing, but his face was very pale. We drew him to us and said: ‘What aileth thee, my son?’ He said: ‘Two men clothed in white came to me and laid me down and opened my breast and searched it for I know not what.'” Halimah and her husband Harith looked around but there was no sign of the two men, nor was there any blood or wound or even scar on little Muhammad. The only unusual feature was in the middle of his back between his shoulders: a small but distinct oval mark where the flesh was slightly raised, as it were from the impress of a cupping glass; but that had been there at his birth.

*Fascinating Fact 18*
Years later Muhammad (peace be upon him) was able to describe in his own words what happened when his chest was opened for the first time. “There came unto me two men, clothed in white, with a gold basin full of snow. Then they laid hold upon me, and splitting open my breast they brought forth my heart. This likewise they split open and took from it a black clot which they cast away. Then they washed my heart and my breast with the snow.”! He also said: “Satan toucheth every son of Adam the day his mother beareth him, save only Mary and her son.

*Fascinating Fact 19*
Following the incident when Muhammad’s (peace be upon him) chest was opened, Halimah and her husband Harith were exceedingly shaken and they decided to take Muhammad back to Aminah. When she heard Halimah’s story she said ‘Great things are in store for my little son’ and then told Halimah of her pregnancy and of the light she had been conscious of carrying within her. Halimah was reassured, but this time Aminah decided to keep her son. “Leave him with me,” she said, “and a good journey home.”

http://hadithoftheday.com/seerah/

Jesus christ!!!! That thing's real!!!

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

(37:150) Or did We create the angels as females while they were witnesses?”

azc
05-20-2018, 08:18 PM
If a person is serious and intelligent but he prestends to be funny and dumb so much so that people takes him for granted and don’t belive in his decisions or say it- don’t believe his words rather make fun of him considering him funny and light. Whats Islamic ruling for a personality like this? Since its not haram to be funny nor its been restricted somewhere to be someone that you’re not! nees your views
http://www.islamicity.org/8468/the-l...ide-in-hadith/

Zzz_
05-20-2018, 09:16 PM
Conditions of permissible joking

https://islamqa.info/en/22170

Conditions of permissible joking - islamqa.info
What are the conditions for joking to be permissible...

Abz2000
05-20-2018, 09:17 PM
O Allah, To Thee I complain of my weakness, my lack of resources and my lowliness before men.
O most Merciful! Thou art the Lord of the weak and Thou art my Lord. To whom wilt Thou relinquish my fate! To one who will misuse me? Or to an enemy to whom Thou hast given power over me? If Thou art angry with me then I care not what happens to me. Thy favor is all that counts for me.
I take refuge in the light of Thy countenance, by which all darkness is illuminated. And the things of this world and next are rightly ordered. I wish to please Thee until Thou art pleased. There is no power and no might save in Thee[5]

ChosenTCO
05-21-2018, 07:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAv-DUtKwsg

The Funniest Sahabi - Omar Suleiman - Quran Weekly - YouTube
Ever wonder who the funniest Companion of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, was? Sh. Omar Suleiman relates to us amazing stories and e......

Miss khan
05-21-2018, 11:06 AM

Can u tell me plz what do u mean by when the trees start speaking?

Abz2000
05-21-2018, 01:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Miss khan
Can u tell me plz what do u mean by when the trees start speaking?
Methinks it's about the dajjal and gharqad scenario where evil haraam and injustice backfire.

Miss khan
05-21-2018, 04:01 PM
Methinks it's about the dajjal and gharqad scenario where evil haraam and injustice backfire.
so how that be hard for ppl who’re involved?

Abz2000
05-21-2018, 06:30 PM
so how that be hard for ppl who’re involved?
Although retaliation can feel sweet and heals the wounded heart - it's not a nice feeling when it's a full time task. Ali :ra: and 'Aasim :ra: 's stories give an idea of the gruesomeness and mental and physical drain.

A person is never the same after making glazed eyed dead bodies out of living ones - especially when some of the people caught up in it all happened to be unwilling allies of the criminal group.

It's a fact that war is no casual stroll in the park - that's why blindfolds are sometimes used to offset PTSD.

On a lighter note and back to topic:

Miss khan
05-21-2018, 08:22 PM
Although retaliation can feel sweet and heals the wounded heart - it's not a nice feeling when it's a full time task. Ali :ra: and 'Aasim :ra: 's stories give an idea of the gruesomeness and mental and physical drain.

A person is never the same after making glazed eyed dead bodies out of living ones - especially when some of the people caught up in it all happened to be unwilling allies of the criminal group.

It's a fact that war is no casual stroll in the park - that's why blindfolds are sometimes used to offset PTSD.

On a lighter note and back to topic:

I am sure i got nothing :/

You people mostly talk indirectly or not so straightforward or may be i Don’t have that level of understanding.... But its ok, i will leave it here.

Thanks anyways

Abz2000
05-22-2018, 04:27 AM
@Miss khan - lol please use search engines when you come across a term you don't recognise :)

Miss khan
05-22-2018, 01:23 PM
Ok i will inshaAllah. Thanks

Abz2000
05-22-2018, 02:41 PM
Ok i will inshaAllah. Thanks
It's only so as not to open an evil door - whilst hoping things will get better before it reaches that stage.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.