/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to strengthen iman..?

Lautrec
05-21-2018, 09:36 AM
The regime going to jail or shoot muslims that speak up against them in the name of war on terror, so they can stay in power in next election... muslims that go against the regime will be labeled as terrorist, radicals, intoleran...

Some muslims are not afraid...

But, I'm scared...

I'm scared that I will end up like uyghur muslims...

Sometimes I ask Allah to let me meet my ajal on my sleep sooner so I don't need to experience the fitnah...

So... how to strengthen my Iman..?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abukamel
05-21-2018, 01:41 PM
Bismillah

As salam alaikum

Iman begins with "ikhlaas"- sincerity of the Qulb/heart.
And the sincere heart seeks knowledge of Islam, knowledge of Iman, knowledge of the tenets of Belief. And Knowledge of the righteous predecessors who were sincere believers who Allah AWJ was pleased with, and who we pray to Allah to guide us as He guided them.

So begin with ikhlaas of your qulb.
And seek repentance in true sincerity, seeking to purify yourself of sins and misunderstandings, seeking His Guidance.

azc
05-21-2018, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lautrec
The regime going to jail or shoot muslims that speak up against them in the name of war on terror, so they can stay in power in next election... muslims that go against the regime will be labeled as terrorist, radicals, intoleran...Some muslims are not afraid...But, I'm scared...I'm scared that I will end up like uyghur muslims...Sometimes I ask Allah to let me meet my ajal on my sleep sooner so I don't need to experience the fitnah...So... how to strengthen my Iman..?
Read this dua after 5 times prayer: ''Ya muqallibal quloob sabbit qalbi alaa deenik''

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.