/* */

PDA

View Full Version : JazakAllah khair

Miss khan
05-23-2018, 04:03 PM
Thanks. Everyone for the kind replies and help. I have got my answers for each question. Alhamdulillah May ALLAH give its ajar to you all. I joined the forum for these questions and now i am not using it anymore. I am following someone suggestion, and have to build concentration and give time to practice what i have learned already. ALLAH HAFIZ

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
soulforAllah
05-23-2018, 07:38 PM
Feel free to message me for anything you have in mind in the future. I earnestly make dua for you. Fee amanillah!

Miss khan
05-23-2018, 07:58 PM
Thank you sooo much dear sister ������❤️

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you sooo much dear sister

Abz2000
05-24-2018, 02:40 PM
Please don't go. We love u soooo - for Allah's sake.

No really, you came across as a quite inquisitive and excellent student of truth and that would be a loss to all sincere seekers of truth.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Miss khan
05-24-2018, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Please don't go. We love u soooo.
You are laughing at my post?
I know i am new member and old member is suppose to say good bye and everyone stops them not to leave. But i had to say thanks for All the help that i got in this less time. And i am not a student of truth otherwise I wouldn’t have decieved myself all these years. Anyways dont mind if i have said something that I shudnt have.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Please don't go. We love u soooo.
You are laughing at my post?
I know i am new member and old member is suppose to say good bye and everyone stops them not to leave. But i had to say thanks for All the help that i got in this less time. And i am not a student of truth otherwise I wouldn’t have decieved myself all these years. Anyways dont mind if i have said something that I shudnt have.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.