/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bad dreams in Ramadan?

ChosenTCO
05-23-2018, 10:43 PM
Alright. So i've just woken up from a bad dream and am having my Sohoor as i am typing this.
I was previously under the understanding that the major evil jinn were chained and locked up during ramadan.

I assumed this implied that the other minions of jinn would not be able to do such things as make another muslim humans dream of something bad and so on. That is, since all bad dream are generated from them ... or do i have that wrong too?
What is the most correct explanation about this? I will admit though, i was listening to music just before i slept :s ... but i dont think it has much to do with it ... could be wrong too.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xboxisdead
05-24-2018, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ChosenTCO
Alright. So i've just woken up from a bad dream and am having my Sohoor as i am typing this.
I was previously under the understanding that the major evil jinn were chained and locked up during ramadan.

I assumed this implied that the other minions of jinn would not be able to do such things as make another muslim humans dream of something bad and so on. That is, since all bad dream are generated from them ... or do i have that wrong too?
What is the most correct explanation about this? I will admit though, i was listening to music just before i slept :s ... but i dont think it has much to do with it ... could be wrong too.
I am also having music addiction (which I hate myself) but it becomes natural and bad habit to break. I believe listening to music is why my heart is hard! I need to break it! Please make dua'a for me and make dua'a for me that my heart soften!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.