/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Always drained and sad

noorzaiin
05-26-2018, 02:53 AM
Salam Alaykom.

New to this. Amazing reads so far, very thought-provoking as well. Shoutout to whoever created this app, may Allah reward you.

I need advice. I'm drained. Always. So tired. When I move I'm tired, when I sit I'm tired. I'm 22, I weigh 51k and after taking various blood tests everything was perfectly fine.

It's a major setback in my life. And I have this sadness inside of me it won't go away.. I'm content alhamdulilah, I am with Allah, heart, mind and soul. I have tawakol, I don't complain. What I (we) do for the sake of Allah will never be enough, but striving regardless.

I have no major problems in my life alhamdulilah and I'm a firm believer in the fact that Allah gives you something and takes something away which is how it should be, perfectly imperfect.

I just have this feeling of longing.. I feel like I don't belong in this world and I'm aware that it shouldn't be a foreign feeling because we are Muslims, but I don't want to feel this way. It shouldn't be consistent.

If you can relate or share some food for thought, I'm all eyes :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-26-2018, 08:51 AM
Walaikum Asalaam

When you say you're tired, do you mean physically or mentally?? Seems you meant physically at first and then mentally?

If you feel tired maybe you are not getting enough electrolytes in your diet? Or maybe there is some nutrients that you are deficient in. Vitamin D can have a huge impact on energy and many of us are very deficient in that.

In regards to you feeling like you don't belong in this world, maybe you need to find something new in life..a passion or motivation?

noorzaiin
05-26-2018, 11:02 PM
Still finding myself, what motivates me / drives me but so far nothing. But thank you my vitamin D is all good. I am always physically drained, doctors have found nothing though. I've done multiple checks but yeah zilch.
JazakAllah though.

Hamza Asadullah
05-27-2018, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noorzaiin
Still finding myself, what motivates me / drives me but so far nothing. But thank you my vitamin D is all good. I am always physically drained, doctors have found nothing though. I've done multiple checks but yeah zilch.
JazakAllah though.
:sl:

Have you checked your iron levels? Are you on any medication? What are your stress levels like? Do you caffienate? do you drink sufficient water like minimum 2 litres a day? What is your diet like? what are your sleep patterns like? Do you exercise? There are many factors to consider.

I hope this beneficial thread also helps:

10 Ways To Overcome Sadness

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
keiv
05-27-2018, 03:41 PM
and a few other things at's causing situation.

I just skimmed through the thread that Hamza posted and it looks like a good read. Inshallah those of us struggling can benefit from it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.