/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello all I'm new here

KhadijahRose47
05-31-2018, 06:02 PM
Salaam alaikum I am a new member and a revert Muslimah I joined this group to talk to other Muslims I am 71 and where I live is difficult to meet other sisters...khadijah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
05-31-2018, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KhadijahRose47
Salaam alaikum I am a new member and a revert Muslimah I joined this group to talk to other Muslims I am 71 and where I live is difficult to meet other sisters...khadijah
:wa:

Glad to know of you.
When did you accept Islam..?

Welcome to islamicboard family.

KhadijahRose47
05-31-2018, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
:wa:

Glad to know of you.
When did you accept Islam..?

Welcome to islamicboard family.
Salaam alaikum I became a Muslim just under a year ago

sister herb
05-31-2018, 08:46 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum sister.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hinabutt
05-31-2018, 09:35 PM
Welcome to Islam and islamicboard forum Miss. Khadijah :)

azc
05-31-2018, 10:12 PM
Salaam alaikum I became a Muslim just under a year ago
wa alaikum assalam, sister

and what about your family members...?

eesa the kiwi
05-31-2018, 11:14 PM
Wa alaikum salam rahmatulah wa barakatu

Welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Wa alaikum salam rahmatulah wa barakatu

Welcome

Zzz_
06-01-2018, 12:51 AM
wa'alaikum as'salaam

welcome and ramadan mubarak :)

Alamgir
06-01-2018, 02:05 AM
Walaikum Asalam

- - - Updated - - -

Walaikum Asalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!