/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why?

anonymous
06-01-2018, 12:05 PM
If a person is but of negative nature, then he does Taubah. Why and what makes him to change the route? While he was one of bad nature right?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
06-01-2018, 06:11 PM
Tauba washes away someone's sins only, and changing of nature depends on the person himself

Zeal
06-01-2018, 06:12 PM
Its difficult to know the exact context of the thing you're talking about but I will say that a negative man can not truly know Allah because Allah fills us with hope and the best way to do that is by gaining knowledge of Allah I.e: find out who he is, his qualities etc

Gain ilm (seek refuge in Allah from knowledge that does not benefit so the knowledge enters you're heart and it shapes your actions)and work towards a change in addition - if you find that you keep telling yourself negative stuff try and replace these with questions. Questions that can increase productivity so instead of I'm doomed say what can I do to improve my situation? And this is effective because subconsciously you're brain is searching for the answers and inshallah you'll come up with an effective solution with the help of Allah

anonymous
06-01-2018, 11:03 PM
I wasn’t on point i guess. Sorry.
If i have changed the rouite, i blame myself for my past meanwhile i think i am the same person, the same negative person of the past. Why now I have decided to repent? I got good all of sudden? Though i had same knowledge as before. or could it be that i am still negative inside, just thoubah from outside?
What makes a person do thouba, leaving his sinful life and striving to get better?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
06-02-2018, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I wasn’t on point i guess. Sorry.
If i have changed the rouite, i blame myself for my past meanwhile i think i am the same person, the same negative person of the past. Why now I have decided to repent? I got good all of sudden? Though i had same knowledge as before. or could it be that i am still negative inside, just thoubah from outside?
What makes a person do thouba, leaving his sinful life and striving to get better?
Humility.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!