/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Me

flowers98.f
06-01-2018, 06:22 PM
Salaam brothers and sisters, I am new on here.
Ramadan Mubarak. Love you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
flowers98.f
06-01-2018, 06:32 PM
Salaam Alaikum brothers and sisters!
I’m new on here. An African(West), 22 of age, Muslim Guy. Nice to be on this platform

The name is Murtadha

Ramadan Mubarak to you all.

anatolian
06-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Wa aleykum salam. Welcome to the forum. I just want to tell you that this is a Sunni majority forum and some fanatic members can be mean to Shias. Take it easy

flowers98.f
06-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Ok dear brother. Don’t worry

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nashita
06-02-2018, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Wa aleykum salam. Welcome to the forum. I just want to tell you that this is a Sunni majority forum and some fanatic members can be mean to Shias. Take it easy
There's no majority nor a minority here .
I am a Sunni Muslim but that doesn't mean I don't like Shias or I am mean to them or anything of that sort . We're Muslims, we love Allah, our prophet and our religion.
Idk why people sometimes just bring this Sunni-Shia divide ?? We want to be known as Muslims and not a Sunni Muslim or a Shia Muslim.

anatolian
06-02-2018, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nashita
There's no majority nor a minority here .
I am a Sunni Muslim but that doesn't mean I don't like Shias or I am mean to them or anything of that sort . We're Muslims, we love Allah, our prophet and our religion.
Idk why people sometimes just bring this Sunni-Shia divide ?? We want to be known as Muslims and not a Sunni Muslim or a Shia Muslim.
I did not bring it. I just pointed out it.

Nashita
06-03-2018, 08:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
I did not bring it. I just pointed out it.
Lol okay !
I was just making sure that no one brings this out next time .

TURJUMAN
06-04-2018, 06:53 AM
As long as the sanctity of the Sahabas (esp. Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman & Ali) & Mothers of the Believers (esp. Aisha) رضي الله عنهم is respected, then we expect you to find benefit in this forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!