/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Payment for reciting Tarawee

Supernova
06-01-2018, 10:26 PM
Asalaamualaykum:

As I was walking out of the Musjid today - Envelopes were handed out.

Sticker on top of Envelope read: Donate and put cash or cheque and return to Musjid.

The Options were (As expected)

Zakaat
Lila
Sadaqa
Other

And then - the one that caught my eye was an option labelled as "Hufaaz".

After a enquiry I learnt that All that money from the box ticked for Hufaaz will be distributed to the number of Hafiz that read the nightly Tarawee prayer.

Whats the Islamic opinion on this method and stance ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
06-01-2018, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
Asalaamualaykum:

As I was walking out of the Musjid today - Envelopes were handed out.

Sticker on top of Envelope read: Donate and put cash or cheque and return to Musjid.

The Options were (As expected)

Zakaat
Lila
Sadaqa
Other

And then - the one that caught my eye was an option labelled as "Hufaaz".

After a enquiry I learnt that All that money from the box ticked for Hufaaz will be distributed to the number of Hafiz that read the nightly Tarawee prayer.

Whats the Islamic opinion on this method and stance ?
:wa:

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/103407

Supernova
06-01-2018, 11:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Very interesting Azc

Who can accept compensation for tarawih: a.) the regular Imam, b.) the hafidh called for leading tarawih, or c.) the one who gives correction [sami']? - IslamQA
is it permissible to accept taraweeh wage for? 1.regular imam (hafij also) and leading taraweeh 2.hafij called for leading taraweeh because imam of masjid is not a hafij 3. samai(who listen quaran) according to masail taraweeh book composed my molana mohd. rafat kasmi it is allowed for case...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.