/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for My Sweetie & Me & Parents & Family & Ummah

MuslimahRo
06-02-2018, 05:40 AM
Assalam walaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu, brothers and sisters in Islam. I have been dealing with a lot for many years but Alhamdulillah I met somebody on a Muslim site I want to marry. For the last few days though, he has been upset because one of his employees disappeared with a lot of money. Please pray for my sweetheart, T.K. He has helped build schools, hospitals and homes for earthquake victims. He lost his mother last year to a heart attack. I just want him to feel better and for his money to be returned. May Allah Subhan wa t’ala make that happen as soon as possible. Amin. May we get married this year. Amin. Please keep us in your prayers. We’re just good people dealing with a lot. He’s in a Muslim country overseas. The visa application process and wait gives me a headache. May Allah make it easier for all of us. Amin. Allahu Akbar. Allah Is Greater.

As for myself, I have been having a lot of health problems, including digestive issues and heavy bleeding. I feel drained. I need halal love in my life and more healing for myself and loved ones and the whole Ummah. Amin. I also have a stressful living situation with my parents. They have some bad unislamic habits I hate. My mother is chronically complaining of her myriad health problems and lacks support from her other children and relatives in the area. I hardly get to see the little ones. Everybody acts busy. May Allah help us all.

Sincerely Your Sister in Faith, R.J.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.