/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The first fitna: causes and consequences

Sofiane
06-02-2018, 12:41 PM
Hello! I'm writing a school project about how the islamic caliphate went from, after the death of Muhammad, civil war and fitna to developing into the islamic golden ages. Could anyone that has much knowledge in the subject tell me about what led to the first fitna and the consequences that led to the islamic golden ages?
Jazak'allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MidnightRose
06-03-2018, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sofiane
Hello! I'm writing a school project about how the islamic caliphate went from, after the death of Muhammad, civil war and fitna to developing into the islamic golden ages. Could anyone that has much knowledge in the subject tell me about what led to the first fitna and the consequences that led to the islamic golden ages?
Jazak'allah
:salam:

The Islamic "golden ages" you refer to is an understanding based on the narratives of non-Muslims. This understanding is both incorrect and misleading. The actual "golden age" of Islam was during the first three generations of Islam:

The Prophet :saws: said, "The best people are those living in my generation, and then those who will follow them, and then those who will follow the latter. Then there will come some people who will bear witness before taking oaths, and take oaths before bearing witness."

- Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari

Un-Islamic forces have made it seem that the era of Greek-philosophical influence on the Islamic world was actually a good thing. To gain perspective on this, I highly recommend you read the following book: (Click on the bold green highlighted title below for a free PDF copy)

Karbala: A ‘Bloody’ Conspiracy and the Secrets behind it

It will, inshaAllah, clarify certain aspects of Islamic history you are interested in.

Additionally, another book of interest is: (Click on the bold green highlighted title below for a free PDF copy)

Looking into the Eye of Dajjal - A Stark yet Hidden Reality

This book will, inshaAllah, clarify the deception I have alluded to.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.