/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Novels

hinabutt
06-02-2018, 11:12 PM
So guys i was wondering if there are some good Islamic novels or books that i could read during Ramadan. Can anybody please suggest? JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
06-02-2018, 11:44 PM
:salam:

Ramadhan is the month of Qur'an. We should recite as much as possible, day and night. Our pious predecessors used to recite the complete Qur'an each day and each night during Ramadhan. We may not able to do the same, but we should at least try to recite as much as possible.

Other than reciting the Qur'an, I recommend everyone to read the stories of the Prophets and their companions. The Sahabah were selected by Allah :swt: to be role models for the rest of the Ummah. You can find a very good book on their lives here: https://islamicbookslibrary.wordpres...s-sahaba-urdu/

It is very sad to see people of our generation knowing each and every detail of fictional characters and celebrities but they don't know much about the Sahabah :rahm:.

hinabutt
06-03-2018, 07:06 AM
This is scuh a beautiful advice and recommendation, Dear Aabir :)

Supernova
06-03-2018, 09:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:salam:

Ramadhan is the month of Qur'an. We should recite as much as possible, day and night. Our pious predecessors used to recite the complete Qur'an each day and each night during Ramadhan. We may not able to do the same, but we should at least try to recite as much as possible.

Other than reciting the Qur'an, I recommend everyone to read the stories of the Prophets and their companions. The Sahabah were selected by Allah :swt: to be role models for the rest of the Ummah. You can find a very good book on their lives here: https://islamicbookslibrary.wordpres...s-sahaba-urdu/

It is very sad to see people of our generation knowing each and every detail of fictional characters and celebrities but they don't know much about the Sahabah :rahm:.
That last line of yours is certainly not a joke ....

Not to dampen the spirit anymore, but I have met muslims in my life who didn't even know what the word Sahaba actually means.

Very important topic on its own

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.