/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this test for the after-life unfair for some?

Nashita
06-03-2018, 03:00 PM
Why is it that some people have to go through alot in life ?? Like so much of struggle and trouble. I have seen so many unfortunate kids whom I feel would have been in a better position if they were brought up like me . It's sad that their test for the after-life is tough as compared to others!
There's alot of injustice going on this world! Sometimes i think that the reward in the future cannot justify the injustice one goes through in this life.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
06-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Nashita;

i think that the reward in the future cannot justify the injustice one goes through in this life.
Even if someone suffered a hundred years of injustice, eternity has to be far longer than that.

I watched my mum suffer with multiple sclerosis for about the last thirty years of her life. She was totally paralysed from the neck down for about the last twenty years and could not move her hands or legs. I sincerely believe she is in a far better place now.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people,

Eric

Nashita
06-03-2018, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Nashita;

Even if someone suffered a hundred years of injustice, eternity has to be far longer than that.

I watched my mum suffer with multiple sclerosis for about the last thirty years of her life. She was totally paralysed from the neck down for about the last twenty years and could not move her hands or legs. I sincerely believe she is in a far better place now.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people,

Eric
I feel sorry for that . Peace be upon her! I am sure she is in a better place.

Sometimes too much sufferings in this world makes me feel that the test for after life is unfair for some. Anyways, Allah knows the best .

Imamah Ali
06-03-2018, 06:24 PM
See dear, you are saying on the basis of what you have observed. You really don't know the ground reality. You have seen people leading a miserable life, but may be it was the consequence of their own deeds. Everyone in this world is both suffering and enjoying too. Rich people have sleep problem, depression, anxiety, stress and all on the other hand poor people get sound sleep, a happy family. Allah never gives burden on someone more than it can bear. And you don't know how much our beloved prophet Muhammad pbuh has suffered and gone through, his father died before he was born, his mother died when he was only 6 yrs old, his uncle brought him up, his first wife Khadija ra died before him, he lost his 3 sons. The test in this world is not to get attached with worldly things, even if Allah gives you something or takes away something from you, you should not feel unfair or something, you should always feel grateful for every breath. Surely Allah is with the patient, and you know God gives the hardest battle of life to his strongest soldier. Nothing to feel unfair, because you are always going to get your rewards in hereafter. All you need to do is have strong faith in every saying of Allah, he will never break his promise. No one is more just than him, he love all his slaves, so don't think like that he has given hard life to someone and easy life to someone. Think about your journey of life and not everyone's dear. Allah is best care taker of all.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cookiemilk
06-04-2018, 02:07 AM

Ümit
06-04-2018, 05:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nashita
Why is it that some people have to go through alot in life ?? Like so much of struggle and trouble. I have seen so many unfortunate kids whom I feel would have been in a better position if they were brought up like me . It's sad that their test for the after-life is tough as compared to others!
There's alot of injustice going on this world! Sometimes i think that the reward in the future cannot justify the injustice one goes through in this life.
Everyone has his/hers own personal test. No one will go through a test he could not bear. This means, strong people will go through tough tests, weak people will get a much easier test.
but one thing is clear: the reward in thehereafter is so much higher and sweeter than the effort, pain and suffering you have gone through in this world.
Allah is always mercifull...do not doubt that

Eric H
06-04-2018, 07:13 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Cookiemilk;

Thanks for sharing the link, and it does seem strange that when we look on cancer as a gift from God, it helps us change in some way. I had a similar journey with cancer, and it was also a time to put my trust in God.

I had tests done for cancer in November 2011, about a month later the doctor phoned and said he urgently wanted to see me, it was non – Hodgkin Lymphoma, this was a name I recognised, our friend had this cancer, and died a few months later. I prayed for the wisdom, strength, peace and serenity to do God’s will, whether the cancer was a death sentence, or just an inconvenience. I can only say that from the moment of making this prayer, I have experienced a profound sense of peace, and the thought of cancer has never troubled me for a moment.

Cancer can be a truly worrying process, you wait a month or two for tests, you wait for the results, and you wait for more tests, but the prayer to do God’s will sort of handed the problem to God, and I have never had to worry. I have never once prayed for healing, at the age of 62, the prayer for healing was too complicated, it might or might not be my time to go. Recognising this profound sense of peace comes from God, gives me reason to be thankful.

I could not imagine this sense of peace without a faith and trust in God. I can say, from the moment of hearing about my cancer and making that prayer, I could talk about cancer in the same way as I talk about what’s for dinner?

In the spirit of praying to an awesome God.

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.