/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam

Cookiemilk
06-04-2018, 04:50 AM
Salaam,

This isn't an introduction that is usually expected actually a 'goodbye note". I didn't know where else to put this.

I would not be here anymore and really don't want to be engaged with further discussions, I wanted to request a deletion of all my posts but hopefully those few will be beneficial and will leave them. Realizing that those that I have been conversations with others may feel odd that I have stopped replying so merely letting it be known. The notifications shall not reach my attention. So, will apologize in advance for this.....

Actually came on the forum looking for advice on a specific matter and then giving advices found my own answers. Alhamdulilah always.

May Allah bless us all, with success in both worlds. Ameen.

JazaakAllahu khair :-)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
06-04-2018, 06:20 AM
:wa:

You are most welcome if you join us again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.