/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Haircut Postponed after Umra as already left Mecca

naveed8227444
06-06-2018, 06:04 AM
I need some guidance on haircut related during Umra... I had done first umra few days back and then again did second umra on my father’s name however unknowingly the correct procedure I did first haircut trim after removing Ahram on 1st umra while wearing normal clothes on in Mecca near Haram and then did second umra yesterday and then unknowingly decided to do haircut in my home city in Karachi Pakistan and currently on normal clothes whereas I haven’t done anything which would normally break Ahram and while on way to airport after leaving Mecca during my query conversation on Umra taxi driver told i should have cut hair while in Ahram in Mecca, but couldn't return back due to my flight and now i am in Karachi and not in ahram and havent broken the ahram ritual like nail cutting , no sexual intercourse etc .... based on above what should I do to ensure my umra remains valid and fullfil remaining obligations as required under umra

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
naveed8227444
06-06-2018, 07:10 AM
i realized that i also shaved before going towards airport.

Further, I just wore back Ahram and cut few hairs at 4 to 5 places of my hair and now back on normal clothes.

Just to be safe should i give hadya?

AabiruSabeel
06-06-2018, 12:42 PM
:salam:

You must go back on next flight to Makkah and cut your hair their. Until then you have to remain in ihram state. Or sacrifice two sheeps/goats for each our your Umrah. The sacrifice must also be inside boundary of Masjid Al Haraam and all its meat should be distributed to the poor living there.

Visit a local madrassa and ask a mufti there if you're not sure.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.