/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ‘Punish A Muslim Day’ Is Every Day

The Bearded One
06-09-2018, 03:07 AM
https://blogofthebeardedone.wordpres...-is-every-day/

‘PUNISH A MUSLIM DAY’ IS EVERY DAY | The Bearded One
We live in a world where there is so much news that an important issue that took place only a few months ago is probably already forgotten. Remember Punish A Muslim Day? It was supposed to take place on the 3rd of April 2018. Weeks before an A4 letter was circulating in print and online,…...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
06-09-2018, 05:08 AM
Its funny how it was Muslims who spread "Punish a Muslim day" the most. Why are we doing the work of the "anti-Islamists"? If you recieve it ignore it, don't forwarded it and give it more attention. It is irrelevant and should be disregarded as it's purpose is to cause fear mongering amongst Muslims.

hinabutt
06-09-2018, 10:13 AM
To be very honest, I didn't hear about "Punish a muslim" day trend until one of my muslim sisters told me about it. We shouldn't even be talking about such things :heated:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.