/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LI member back for more!

NightOwl
06-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Assalaam Alaikum!

I was a member of this board back when it was Load Islam. I think I operated under a total of two names: BabyPearl and DeepOcean. This was 10 years ago :hiding:

Anyway, life moved on for me and recently I started to miss the buzz of the LI forums. Naturally, after 10+ years, I forgot my login details and I am also not the same person I was back then. Alhamdulillah, I am now married with three beautiful children, I've moved to a new country and I work from home as a writer and editor as opposed to going to school :p.

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, inshaAllah!

Wsalaam,

NightOwl

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm♥Layth
06-11-2018, 12:20 AM
Waleikum Asalaam!

Although I wasn't around back then, welcome back! :D

AabiruSabeel
06-11-2018, 12:48 AM
:wasalam:

Welcome back! If you still use the email the address of your old account, we can send a password reset link to you.

Qurratul Ayn
06-11-2018, 12:56 AM
:wasalamext:

Welcome back sis! Lol!:D

I myself, come & go from this forum, I think I remember you as BabyPearl... Lol! I was very active in the olden days & now I pass by & log in once in a while to see how the forum is transforming, growing, adapting, it's great! It's nice to see some of the long term members still going strong :alhamd: & obviously it's wonderful seeing new members of all backgrounds joining here!

Hopefully be seeing you round here more often now, although with three children it'll be difficult! :D :shade:

Take care!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
06-11-2018, 06:22 AM
Walaikum Asalaam

Welcome back sis, I remember you. Mashallah great to hear about the updates. May allah bless your family ameen.
HOpe you enjoy your stay and stick around inshallah.

sister herb
06-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome back sister! During these years in LI/IB I have seen so many whose have left so it´s great to see that someone also returns.

:hmm: Unfortunately I don´t think I remember old of you but yep 10 years is a looooooong time.

NightOwl
06-11-2018, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:wasalam:

Welcome back! If you still use the email the address of your old account, we can send a password reset link to you.
JazakAllah, but I can't even remember which email address I used! However, I am happy to start again.

It's great to see some of the old members still on here. I remember feeling such an iman high during discussions, so I am looking forward to finding that again.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

:)

Abz2000
06-12-2018, 04:07 AM
I'm back aswell!
Coz i just woke up.
:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.