/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Latin American married to Muslim Jordanian man

Dulce2018
06-12-2018, 09:00 PM
I use to live with a Muslim man for two years and my BF felt guilty living in sin . One day he drove to a house but was a mosque and I asked him what are we doing he said wait for me . Men came out with two witness and next thing u know he married us . Is this acceptable to Allah ? within your beliefs ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dulce2018
06-12-2018, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dulce2018
I use to live with a Muslim man for two years and my BF felt guilty living in sin . One day he drove to a house but was a mosque and I asked him what are we doing he said wait for me . Men came out with two witness and next thing u know he married us . Is this acceptable to Allah ? within your beliefs ?
Wow your story sounds like mine unbelievable

xboxisdead
06-12-2018, 10:17 PM
:hmm::hmm: Are you ok? You look like you lost it before you even start it.:facepalm::facepalm:

Futuwwa
06-13-2018, 10:32 AM
xboxbro, no need for that. She probably did not realize she was replying to her own post.

Dulce, I will not comment further on your situation unless you want to, I will just answer your question. No, you are not Islamically married. That requires a conscious, premediated decision to do so. Not having it suddenly done out of the blue, even if you may have technically said the right words.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dulce2018
06-13-2018, 04:24 PM
Wow I will never believe anyone that is Muslim

Zzz_
06-13-2018, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
Dulce, I will not comment further on your situation unless you want to, I will just answer your question. No, you are not Islamically married. That requires a conscious, premediated decision to do so. Not having it suddenly done out of the blue, even if you may have technically said the right words.
Not necessary true.

If the marriage contract has been done even though she was reluctant, then this marriage contract depends on the woman’s decision. If she accepts it, then it becomes a valid marriage contract, and if she does not then it is an invalid contract.

https://islamqa.info/en/163990

Futuwwa
06-13-2018, 06:14 PM
I could comment a whole lot more on the matter, but I suppose it's no point if you're anyway not going to believe anything we say.

Dulce2018
06-13-2018, 06:22 PM
No I’m not as all Muslims have different belief..

anatolian
06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
We still could not understand your point . Do you want to marry him or not? If you do why dont you do it conciously and deliberately? If you dont why are you wasting your time with him? I dont know the Christian position but it is ok for a muslim man to marry a christian woman

xboxisdead
06-13-2018, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
We still could not understand your point . Do you want to marry him or not? If you do why dont you do it conciously and deliberately? If you dont why are you wasting your time with him? I dont know the Christian position but it is ok for a muslim man to marry a christian woman
I think any man now marrying any woman who is not a Muslim is an idiot. Sorry. But that is how deep I feel in this matter. Stick with your sisters, marry them..look for a good character sister and marry her.

Alamgir
06-13-2018, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dulce2018
Wow I will never believe anyone that is Muslim
Then why are you asking?

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
Stick with your sisters, marry them
Asalamu Alaikum

Maybe the term sister shouldn't be applied in this instance lol.

Zzz_
06-13-2018, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Khorasani

Maybe the term sister shouldn't be applied in this instance lol.
a long long time ago, a paki guy came on ummah forums and was ranting about that, say how muslims are sick marrying their own sisters and this and that lol

while we know sisters means sisters in faith, others reading may not see it that way. But then again black people refer to their people as sisters and brothers as well...

Alamgir
06-14-2018, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
a long long time ago, a paki guy came on ummah forums and was ranting about that, say how muslims are sick marrying their own sisters and this and that lol

while we know sisters means sisters in faith, others reading may not see it that way. But then again black people refer to their people as sisters and brothers as well...
Asalamu Alaikum

Lol what? That's weird considering most Pakistanis are (pseudo) Muslim, even the ones who don't believe in it should understand we don't literally mean our blood sisters.

Maybe he was referring to cousin marriage being halal (which is a dumb criticism because literally every religion allows it and people have been practising it for most of history), but that would be an own goal since Pakistan is the world's cousin couple capital (roughly 50% of Pakistanis are married to their first cousin).

Zzz_
06-14-2018, 05:30 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

I don't know what his problem was, seemed like he was salty he didn't get to marry his cousin lol

or maybe it was a hindu pretending to be a paki and go on a rant, they do that a lot.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.