/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Americas Attack On Masculinity! Jordan Peterson, Tucker Carlson & Tommy Sotomayor...

xboxisdead
06-15-2018, 05:28 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ChosenTCO
06-16-2018, 09:40 AM
i would have preferred you'd post the original dialog between the two on the bottom rather than this pod cast setup thing. Either way anything with jorden peterson is worth listening to even though i have listened to it before XD ...
Anyways, i just wanted to mention here, that this isnt just random attack on masculinity caused by the masses and what not. When you start to consider the other things that happening in the west and then start linking all the other events together, you may start to see a more grand picture. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but id like to believe that all of these things are steps the devil is trying to push us towards to directly disobey Allah's commands without realizing it.

1.Take for example the transgender/non binary awareness and promotion going on lately in the west. Its an agenda that is being shoved into our mouths and brains since god knows when. All in efforts to change that which Allah has created them on. And the change isnt just limited to gender ... take a look at these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQWrlQY5KbM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJTzMHDaOlg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGuHXPdSX24
2.Promoting homosexuality and homosexual marriages and what not. We all know that in islam homosexuality is not permitted in the first place. And when a country or a government permits gay marriages, it essentially takes away from the meaning of traditional marriages and couples. It breaks the system of conventional families and destroys a functioning society.
3.Attacks on masculinity and typical male leading roles in families also aims to destroy and nullify the numbers of traditional families in the world. You and i both have posted before videos about how the west is trying to get rid of your traditional male behavior and turning them into submissive docile incompetent individuals whom are deterred away from the responsibilities of upholding a family and being responsible for them ... let alone actually being able to do so.

Point im trying to make here is that this isnt a random intensive attack on masculinity alone. This is actually part of a larger attack on society in general. All those things aim to strip us from our modesty, strip us away from the gift of peace we would find in marriage between a man and a woman. Strip us away from the gift of growing up in a stable and loving family. Strip us away from the contentment of Allah with us. Thing is, when you see all the media and those in authority trying to push that narrative onto us, you cant help but wonder if these guys know exactly what they are doing and know exactly what their serving (the devil). The only people that i think would have such connections with the other beings and similar desires to go down this path are the illuminati bunch which im not sure if they exist or not. But from what i have been seeing so far ... gives me reason to believe that may very well be the real cause behind all of this ... just a theory though ...

xboxisdead
06-16-2018, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ChosenTCO
i would have preferred you'd post the original dialog between the two on the bottom rather than this pod cast setup thing. Either way anything with jorden peterson is worth listening to even though i have listened to it before XD ...
Anyways, i just wanted to mention here, that this isnt just random attack on masculinity caused by the masses and what not. When you start to consider the other things that happening in the west and then start linking all the other events together, you may start to see a more grand picture. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but id like to believe that all of these things are steps the devil is trying to push us towards to directly disobey Allah's commands without realizing it.

1.Take for example the transgender/non binary awareness and promotion going on lately in the west. Its an agenda that is being shoved into our mouths and brains since god knows when. All in efforts to change that which Allah has created them on. And the change isnt just limited to gender ... take a look at these:
2.Promoting homosexuality and homosexual marriages and what not. We all know that in islam homosexuality is not permitted in the first place. And when a country or a government permits gay marriages, it essentially takes away from the meaning of traditional marriages and couples. It breaks the system of conventional families and destroys a functioning society.
3.Attacks on masculinity and typical male leading roles in families also aims to destroy and nullify the numbers of traditional families in the world. You and i both have posted before videos about how the west is trying to get rid of your traditional male behavior and turning them into submissive docile incompetent individuals whom are deterred away from the responsibilities of upholding a family and being responsible for them ... let alone actually being able to do so.

Point im trying to make here is that this isnt a random intensive attack on masculinity alone. This is actually part of a larger attack on society in general. All those things aim to strip us from our modesty, strip us away from the gift of peace we would find in marriage between a man and a woman. Strip us away from the gift of growing up in a stable and loving family. Strip us away from the contentment of Allah with us. Thing is, when you see all the media and those in authority trying to push that narrative onto us, you cant help but wonder if these guys know exactly what they are doing and know exactly what their serving (the devil). The only people that i think would have such connections with the other beings and similar desires to go down this path are the illuminati bunch which im not sure if they exist or not. But from what i have been seeing so far ... gives me reason to believe that may very well be the real cause behind all of this ... just a theory though ...
Well....it is working :omg::omg::omg:.....I have no desire for the opposite gender at all. I am off completely from them. So whatever system they are doing it is very effective O_O...it may literally make lots of men gay and lots of women lesbian at the process. Let me tell you one thing...I am thankful I am blessed I am born in the 1979 and not born right now. The greatest mercy I could ever do...is NOT BRING new children in this world. If I have daughter(s) no matter how I raise her/them...I will lose her/them at one point or another (especially if being raised in the West) she WILL cut the rope and do her things and the gun in the afterlife will be on my head. If I have son(s) he will face the societal attack on him because he is born a male and he will suffer at school and have hard time in society and will face hardship in finding a good mate. A mate who will Islamically give him his rights are almost impossible to find.

Ooof...future generation will have it haaaaaaaaaaaaard! Yesterday my mother was smiling at me when I told her how this guy who sells cars have being protected from going astray because he have a father who put walls and boundaries on him, much like putting a leash on a pitbull by making him get married really early, by having him have children really early (in his 20's), by making giving him a job and having him be partners with his father in a company. The young man instead of growing up being a full blown criminal is...tamed...docile...well behaved and maturer of his 20 self age. Of course, he still smoke pot....but better than if the father was not around. Fathers bring structure. Fathers bring purpose (and male gender role purpose). Fathers bring lineage. Fathers bring gender role difference and behavior. Fathers bring security. Fathers bring rules. Fathers bring boundaries. Even children (especially boys) do better in school, psychologically level wise and educational level wise and socially level wise when fathers (biological please) in the same roof raising the children. Fathers show how to be a husband to a wife and how to be a wife to a husband. So when above of attack in masculinity takes in effect we are destroying fatherhood and twisting children's mind and this process also produce lots of new generation in the future who are not Muslims. They will be living like wild animals. We are going into an opposing extreme...even if the society still continues, even if biologically there is one gender society of all females and no matter how superior women become..to a point that can telepathically manipulate objects with super power...it will not be fully successful and will have twisted minds of children vs being by a male and female in that society with boundaries and gender roles.

So when you destroy masculinity and you are leaving ambiguity and liberal thinking you are destroying fatherhood and by destroying fatherhood and you are having all children raised by single mothers. Formula for disaster.

One thing for sure there is an attack and it is an blunt offensive attack. By the way...I believe there is a cult behind it. No question. A dajjal cult. The Jews are working really hard to bring the dajjal amongst us. If the dajjal comes while I am still alive...I am saving my skin! I am fleeing and running away and saving my skin! I have no interest to deal with the dajjal head on.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.