/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaams from Swindon

Rafal Ibrahim
06-17-2018, 07:31 PM
As salamu alaykum and Eid Mubarak to everyone on here! My name is Rafal Ibrahim, I have just joined the forum and still finding my way around here. I am a convert, took my shahada 12 years ago with my wife in Poland ( we both have polish roots), we live in Swindon, UK. We have 3 daughters aged 14,10 and 7.
Without boring you further, I shall start digging into the topics!
Salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
06-17-2018, 07:53 PM
Wa'alaikum asalaam brother,

Welcome to the forum! Eid Mubarak to you as well. Mashallah may allah bless you and your family ameen. Looking forward to your posts!! Would love to know how you discovered Islam inshallah. Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

alfaqir
06-17-2018, 07:58 PM
wa alaykum ussalaam wa rahmatullah and have a blessed Eid,

i'm also a newbie here but welcome you too:)

I haven't been to Poland but have seen some pictures of the wooden mosques used by Polish Tatars there in the countryside, i would really like to check them out once in live as they look really nice and have an unusual (for me) architectural style.

eesa the kiwi
06-17-2018, 08:17 PM
Wa alaikum salam rahmatulah wa barakatu

Welcome

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
06-18-2018, 01:51 AM
:wa:

Eid Mubarak to you and your family.

Welcome to islamicboard

AabiruSabeel
06-30-2018, 09:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rafal Ibrahim
As salamu alaykum and Eid Mubarak to everyone on here! My name is Rafal Ibrahim, I have just joined the forum and still finding my way around here. I am a convert, took my shahada 12 years ago with my wife in Poland ( we both have polish roots), we live in Swindon, UK. We have 3 daughters aged 14,10 and 7.
Without boring you further, I shall start digging into the topics!
Salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah.
:salam:

Welcome to the forum, brother. We haven't seen you post anything since your first post here. You can easily browse the forum and participate in different sections of the forum. Check the tabs on the left side and you can see the list of recent threads.

Attachment 6446

OLFocus
12-21-2018, 04:49 PM
wa alaykum assalam Ibrahim
You are welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.