/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Land Grabbers and Occupiers

azc
06-19-2018, 10:05 AM
The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever seizes any portion of land unlawfully will be swallowed up by it on the Day of Resurrection, and will sink to the seventh earth.” [Bukhaari]

Be careful not to take over even an inch of land that does not belong to you. You will not be able to bear being swallowed up by it, with its suffocating weight pressing on you, on the Day of Judgement!

Some people like to take over little portions of land adjoining their houses, other times land mafias are busy in merciless land grabbing, and often government officials illegally allocate huge swathes of land to themselves or distribute it among their supporters. All those involved in such theft should realize that no one can stand up to Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) and they will have to pay heavily for their burglary on the Day of Judgement.
http://dailyhadith.adaptivesolutionsinc.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
06-19-2018, 01:10 PM
All praise is due to Allah swt.

In my experience, it is literally the way of the world.

Grabbing happens all the time, not just land but all other things as well.

Allah swt raises and lowers as he wills.

None of us have any original thoughts and none of us walk alone.

But in our ignorance we do not know what news and tidings we bring to each other..

..And the world swallows however it pleases.

If the distinction between right and wrong...as you see it..is the criterion for judgement, the world would very much be a different place.

I'm very cynical of the whole charade..

And to put it blunty for the 21st century.. it just seems like a game that I am not very good at.

We are who we are.

Allah swt forgive us our sins and allow us time to change.

Although I am unsure if a person can attain the state of ignorance again once it is gone.

Abz2000
06-19-2018, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
All praise is due to Allah swt.

In my experience, it is literally the way of the world.

Grabbing happens all the time, not just land but all other things as well.

Allah swt raises and lowers as he wills.

None of us have any original thoughts and none of us walk alone.

But in our ignorance we do not know what news and tidings we bring to each other..

..And the world swallows however it pleases.

If the distinction between right and wrong...as you see it..is the criterion for judgement, the world would very much be a different place.

I'm very cynical of the whole charade..

And to put it blunty for the 21st century.. it just seems like a game that I am not very good at.

We are who we are.

Allah swt forgive us our sins and allow us time to change.

Although I am unsure if a person can attain the state of ignorance again once it is gone.

What you refer to as a "game" (see opening verses of surah al anbiyaa ch.21) is not really a game in the toying sense - and each of us will know this to be a fact on the day when we wake up from the "dream" which is not really a dream.

Once that day is really here - there's no postponing of it.

Surah 21. The Prophets

1. Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away.
2. Never comes (aught) to them of a renewed Message from their Lord, but they listen to it as in jest,-
3. Their hearts toying as with trifles. The wrong-doers conceal their private counsels, (saying), "Is this (one) more than a man like yourselves? Will ye go to witchcraft with your eyes open?"
4. Say: "My Lord knoweth (every) word (spoken) in the heavens and on earth: He is the One that heareth and knoweth (all things)."
5. "Nay," they say, "(these are) medleys of dream! - Nay, He forged it! - Nay, He is (but) a poet! Let him then bring us a Sign like the ones that were sent to (Prophets) of old!"
6. (As to those) before them, not one of the populations which We destroyed believed: will these believe?
7. Before thee, also, the apostles We sent were but men, to whom We granted inspiration: If ye realise this not, ask of those who possess the Message.
8. Nor did We give them bodies that ate no food, nor were they exempt from death.
9. In the end We fulfilled to them Our Promise, and We saved them and those whom We pleased, but We destroyed those who transgressed beyond bounds.
10. We have revealed for you (O men!) a book in which is a Message for you: will ye not then understand?
11. How many were the populations We utterly destroyed because of their iniquities, setting up in their places other peoples?
12. Yet, when they felt Our Punishment (coming), behold, they (tried to) flee from it.
13. Flee not, but return to the good things of this life which were given you, and to your homes in order that ye may be called to account.
14. They said: "Ah! woe to us! We were indeed wrong-doers!"
15. And that cry of theirs ceased not, till We made them as a field that is mown, as ashes silent and quenched.
16. Not for (idle) sport did We create the heavens and the earth and all that is between!
17. If it had been Our wish to take (just) a pastime, We should surely have taken it from the things nearest to Us, if We would do (such a thing)!
18. Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and it knocks out its brain, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).

M.I.A.
06-19-2018, 02:17 PM
Well.

If its not a game.. then what is it?

A matter of life and death?

And if it is not a dream, then what inspires you?

I say it's a game because it's always about the winners and losers..

Not mocking.

I say it's a game because it lacks empathy.. it's not prejudiced.

Those people that would be easily condemned sometimes carry a big price to deal with..

Which is why more thought on the matter is needed.

A new approach and understanding, new responsibility.

..But for those that struggle, the circular argument of self improvement making bigger gains holds true.
Because whatever is waiting in the wings needs an open door to reach you.

I just feel if I could catch a break the whole place would melt away.. And bring better character along with it.

As it is, the consequence of sin is the easiest thing to see in life, i have no idea what goes on the rest of the time..

But the worry of the nafs being all consuming, developing faces and voices and becoming comfortable in our lives..

Is a good place to start.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.