/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Malala

Pinky
06-22-2018, 01:08 AM
Weird question. But why do alot of people including muslims dislike Malala Yousefzi? I don't know much about her at all and I'm not interested really with her as a media figure. But from what I see she is trying to do alot of good out there for Pakistan. Like trying to get more and better education for girls in Pakistan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed.younes
06-22-2018, 05:01 AM
We as muslims need to be looking at our ideal role models which Allah has chosen for us, and not modern media figures, whoever it may be, because we do not know who they really are or what they could be hiding.

Unlike the mother of the believers, Aisha may Allah be pleased with her. She should be the role model for muslim women. Look into her biography and you can see what a great companions and wife of the prophet she was. The amount of knowledge she had was so much that even some of the companions would go back to her to clarify an issue. It is said that she herself is responsible for the transition of around 2000 hadiths and tradition of the prophets pbuh. She is a role model for every wife that is striving to please her husband, and she is a role model in many other ways...

please look into her biography, and other great women from the wives of the prophet and righteous companions, and one should not busy himself with matters which do not concern him, and taking role-models other then that of the ideal examples set for us already.

Pinky
06-22-2018, 09:10 AM
I never said malala is a role model. I'm just saying if she has only tried to promote good out there then why is she disliked?

azc
06-22-2018, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pinky
I never said malala is a role model. I'm just saying if she has only tried to promote good out there then why is she disliked?
Who is funding her and why...?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zzz_
06-22-2018, 07:49 PM
When she was allegedly "shot" by the Taleban, each time the reporters went to see her at the hospital, the bandages were on different part of the her body. First left arm, then right arm, first left eye then right eye, first left side of the head then right side of the head. People are stupid in the west only, in the east they know when they see a drama queen.

https://imgur.com/a/jMTOXtV

One Drama Queen after another! - Album on Imgur
Post with 0 views. One Drama Queen after another!...

sister herb
06-22-2018, 09:11 PM
I see that the way she behaved is a good role model. To fight bravely for the matters she felt is important against of the threats of those whose tried to stop her.

Abz2000
06-23-2018, 03:44 AM
Her secular role modelling family is in the business of private chain schools - so naturally she's grown up disliking the Tuaalibaan who sometimes forbade girls from going OUTSIDE the home (see opening verses of Surah al kahf) for schooling - the fitnah and corruption in society is distressing and concerning to anyone with an ounce of piety in their hearts, and their banning of video sets (we know what was being hired and watched by youth in groups) and satellite dishes into which channels such as mtv and worse are directly beamed without permission of nations, are clear examples of this apprehension.

In the middle of this mix, secularist extremist media used her as a propaganda tool just as the western drones and pakistani military began a huge slaughter campain against tuaalibaan brothers - and she and her family chose to use the opportunity to flaunt themselves and their business at the expense of thousands of lives despite knowing about the fact that she was being used as an excuse to extinguish Muslims and in criminal attempts to extinguish Islam.

Who it is that actually shot her - Allah A'lam, but we must bear in mind that it is not beyond the British and American governments to attempt to use false flag assassinations when they're in a difficult spot, and a difficult spot in this situation would be Malala re-evaluating and reconsidering her stance and risking toppling a false matrix into which thousands of hours and millions of dollars had been spent - possibly resulting in westerners under a cover of heedlessness turning on their governments and demanding a cessation of hostilities against Muslims and Islam.

But now that she's had a head operation by the crooked thieving secularist extremist british government - she's probably under constant surveillance for "thought crime" and is unlikely to be able to say anything of substance that might come into her mind. Now she herself is the subject of "The Joneses (2009)" style seduction and manipulation.

Some of that stuff the professor opines about "positive arab nationalism" is false, but i left the statement as complete as possible so people can think for themselves.

Her story reeks of oliver twist goin'a'thieving for the father figure Fagin.
(Also bear in mind the time when Tommy Robinson -a man gifted with leadership level intelligence- began to re-think his position, left the EDL, and ended up being arrested for past actions that the British, American, and Israeli intelligence regimes were aware of (and likely a party to) all the way through, and was then purposefully locked into a waiting room in Woodhill with some agitated (edit) "Muslim converts" and beaten up.... his level of logical reasoning and deduction appears to have reached it's limitations at that stage.....or fear of further investigation and imprisonment for other past actions.....because he had left the EDL and was saying that he wanted to be a part of the solution and not a part of the problem - the british government gave him ..... Usama Hassan and Majid Nawaaz...... as new friends after release.

...Tommy had been on a legal visit and was returning to his cell, but instead of taking him straight there they put him in a holding room, locked the door and went off.

There were four Muslim converts in there, that’s what Tommy said anyway....

....Robinson suspects the situation was engineered by the warders because of the obvious threat posed to him by opponents of the EDL. He fears he is a marked man inside the category A prison....

See also:
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/edl-founde...prison-1435264
)

Fluent in Pashto, Urdu and English, Yousafzai was educated mostly by her father, Ziauddin Yousafzai, who is a poet, school owner,[25] and an educational activist himself, running a chain of private schools known as the Khushal Public School.[26][27]

In an interview, Yousafzai once stated that she aspired to become a doctor, though later her father encouraged her to become a politician instead.
[3] Ziauddin referred to his daughter as something entirely special, allowing her to stay up at night and talk about politics after her two brothers had been sent to bed.[28]

Inspired by Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, Yousafzai started speaking about education rights as early as September 2008, when her father took her to Peshawar to speak at the local press club.[6] "How dare the Taliban take away my basic right to education?", Yousafzai asked her audience in a speech covered by newspapers and television channels throughout the region.[29] In 2009, Yousafzai began as a trainee and then a peer educator in the Institute for War and Peace Reporting's Open Minds Pakistan youth programme, which worked in schools in the region to help young people engage in constructive discussion on social issues through the tools of journalism, public debate and dialogue.[30]

As a BBC blogger
See also: First Battle of Swat

From left to right: Martin Luther King Jr, Nelson Mandela and Muhammad Ali Jinnah have influenced Yousafzai
In late 2008, Aamer Ahmed Khan of the BBC Urdu website and his colleagues came up with a novel way of covering the Taliban's growing influence in Swat. They decided to ask a schoolgirl to blog anonymously about her life there. Their correspondent in Peshawar, Abdul Hai Kakar, had been in touch with a local school teacher, Ziauddin Yousafzai, but could not find any students willing to do so, as it was considered too dangerous by their families. Finally, Yousafzai suggested his own daughter, 11-year-old Malala.[31] At the time, Taliban militants led by Maulana Fazlullah were taking over the Swat Valley, banning television, music, girls' education,[32] and women from going shopping.[33] Bodies of beheaded policemen were being displayed in town squares.[32] At first, a girl named Aisha from her father's school agreed to write a diary, but then the girl's parents stopped her from doing it because they feared Taliban reprisals. The only alternative was Yousafzai, four years younger than the original volunteer, and in seventh grade at the time.[34] Editors at the BBC unanimously agreed.[32]

I had a terrible dream yesterday with military helicopters and the Taliban. I have had such dreams since the launch of the military operation in Swat. My mother made me breakfast and I went off to school. I was afraid going to school because the Taliban had issued an edict banning all girls from attending schools. Only 11 out of 27 pupils attended the class because the number decreased because of the Taliban's edict. My three friends have shifted to Peshawar, Lahore and Rawalpindi with their families after this edict.
“”
Malala Yousafzai, 3 January 2009 BBC blog entry[23]

"We had been covering the violence and politics in Swat in detail but we didn't know much about how ordinary people lived under the Taliban", said Mirza Waheed, the former editor of BBC Urdu. Because they were concerned about Yousafzai's safety, BBC editors insisted that she use a pseudonym.[32] Her blog was published under the byline "Gul Makai" ("cornflower" in Urdu),[35] a name taken from a character in a Pashtun folktale.[36][37]

On 3 January 2009, Yousafzai's first entry was posted to the BBC Urdu blog. She would hand-write notes and then pass them on to a reporter who would scan and e-mail them.[32] The blog records Yousafzai's thoughts during the First Battle of Swat, as military operations take place, fewer girls show up to school, and finally, her school shuts down.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malala_Yousafzai

Alamgir
06-23-2018, 04:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pinky
Weird question. But why do alot of people including muslims dislike Malala Yousefzi? I don't know much about her at all and I'm not interested really with her as a media figure. But from what I see she is trying to do alot of good out there for Pakistan. Like trying to get more and better education for girls in Pakistan.
Asalamu Alaikum

Because all she did was get shot in the face. I'm not saying that's nothing, but it doesn't suddenly make her a champion for women's rights. She wasn't even shot for going to school, she was shot because the Taliban told her to stop criticising them and she refused to comply. That's not campaigning for women's rights, that's just being stupid.

Also, she used the event as an excuse to bail out of the country and live a lavish life in the UK. She even got to go to Oxford despite having sub-par grades.

Abz2000
06-23-2018, 05:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Khorasani
Asalamu AlaikumBecause all she did was get shot in the face. I'm not saying that's nothing, but it doesn't suddenly make her a champion for women's rights. She wasn't even shot for going to school, she was shot because the Taliban told her to stop criticising them and she refused to comply. That's not campaigning for women's rights, that's just being stupid. Also, she used the event as an excuse to bail out of the country and live a lavish life in the UK. She even got to go to Oxford despite having sub-par grades.
Now that she's gone to the criminal British Pharaohnic government who has enslaved the Pakistanis and Afghans (and most other citizens of countries slaving under thieving secular puppet governments in debt-bondage to international userers) she should demand that the criminal British Pharaohnic government and it's allies stop afflicting the people she claims to represent.
And the Tuaalibaan ought to wisen up and stop claiming responsibility for actions they don't commit - nor have responsibility for.

"I am what i am" is better than: "let's turn a blind eye for the sake of argument".

Muhaba
06-23-2018, 09:02 AM
Please. I think we should stop focusing on Malala and start focusing on the education state in Pakistan, which is not very promising looking. Did you know there are ghost schools in Pakistan, schools that don't exist but eat up funding? These schools only exist on paper!
Furthermore, the schools that are there have the most inefficient teachers that don't teach at all. Students pay high fees, have their time wasted, and get good grades on exams without learning anything. What will be the state of the country when these kids grow up?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.