/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is it rude to walk out when an elder visits?

anonymous
06-22-2018, 05:24 PM
Salam

I've been having a bit of a debate with my mum as she told me off for walking out when an elderly family member visited. Apparently it's not good to just walk out when a senior family member visits. I know some ppl share a close bond with family members but i've never been like that. Surely thats not wrong?

thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
06-22-2018, 07:23 PM
Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,“If a young man honors an elderly on account of his age, Allah appoints someone to honor him in his old age.”(At-Tirmidhi)

ahmed.younes
06-23-2018, 03:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Salam

I've been having a bit of a debate with my mum as she told me off for walking out when an elderly family member visited. Apparently it's not good to just walk out when a senior family member visits. I know some ppl share a close bond with family members but i've never been like that. Surely thats not wrong?

thanks
depends on the context of the situation I guess

Abz2000
06-23-2018, 06:34 AM
Verses including the word "relative" from a Quran index:

http://www.quranindex.net/kelime.php?id=8630

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.