/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Doubts in acts of worship

Mohammad521
06-25-2018, 01:35 AM
Asalamualaikum, did anyone here ever get over whispering from shaytan while doing acts of worship? I am doing better in this regard Alhamdulliah. What did you do to get over this problem? I know ignoring it is the best method as far as I know.

May ALLAH guide you all and grant you all Firdaus.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
07-04-2018, 03:08 AM
:wasalam:

Doubts in acts of worship and whispering are two separate issues and related to each other.
By doubts, I think you mean to say something like when we forget whether we have prayed 3 rakat or 4 rakat. And whispering are usually digressive thoughts in prayer which lead to forgetfulness.

It's not easy to overcome them and the best way, as you have said above, is to simply ignore such thoughts. Ponder on what you're reciting and its meaning, think to yourself that you're standing in front of Allah, He is looking at you right now, and suppose yourself to be alone in the room and that the Ka'bah is directly in your front.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.