/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need your help/thoughts Serious!

rufai
06-26-2018, 09:47 PM
Ok so I have a question / story. I live in the Netherlands and I am 16 years old so English isn't my first language.Pretty big story.

When I was 12 years old I started thinking about if islam was actually real, if everything here was real and if it wasn't just a big hoax. When I was 13 my mom send me to a Islamic school for a year (She didn't know I thought about Islam like this) And I didn't like it, I hated it there not because I was starting to question my religion but because of the place itself (More of private reasons) You did what you had to do at that school and what you had to do by our religion of course. When I moved back in my home again a year later I didn't do anything I didn't do Salat I didn't care. All I cared about was that I was finally home. And my life started to change, became worse and worse, hated it. Then I decided one night what am I doing with my life.. And I did Salat that day and oh man it felt great! I loved it and I started reading the Quran again and my mother was proud of me (She wasn't happy that I didn't do anything anymore)
And of course after Salat you do dua for all the things you want in life. And oh man.. My life started changing at that moment. I didn't want to go to school I wanted to do something big for later, I wanted to change the world. Normally when u do dua you don't expect it to actually happen (I mean lets be real without any disrespect of course to anyone! Theres a small chance for that) But mine.. Mine was different. I asked for so many things and they all came out like literally ALL of them. I thought it was too good to be true but no, it wasn't. It was real life, like I said I wanted to change the world and I knew what I had to do. Become a professional footballer. I told my parents and my brothers. They were very supportive which was good news. I never played football in my life before just so you know. I was 15 when I started playing football my first year (Im 16 now but I played some football on the streets here and there) I was horrible at it but slowly I became better and better and better and then I was the best of my team (Or one of the not quite sure) My goal was clear: Not to become footballer and use all the money for myself, no. I wanted to CHANGE the world I wanted to fight the Illuminati (Yes I believe in it) And use all of my money to do so, I don't care if it might risk my life im willing to make this world better by risking my life. I always wanted to help the poor, fight the evil and use all of the money for good things. Now my question is, why of all 7 billion people me? I feel like I have been chosen to become a footballer and to actually make it. (Like I said started playing at age 15 I was horrible and trying to become footballer when u never played before is nearly impossible) I went from a kid that didn't believe in Islam anymore that had no faith in Islam to someone who became fully committed. I feel like Allah (swt) has chosen me to make this world a better place. Show the world that Islam is not something most people think (Terrorists etc) But Im not quite sure with all the duas accepting I don't know what to think. Its just mind blowing. And please don't think this is for attention like wow look at me I want attention, no this is a serious question. What do you think of all this? Is there a meaning for me? Or am I just someone who got lucky with the duas and will probably not succeed? And please take it seriously. I need answers/help!!
Thanks for reading!
NOTE: I post this on multiple forums because I want to know what others think of it!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
07-02-2018, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rufai
Ok so I have a question / story. I live in the Netherlands and I am 16 years old so English isn't my first language.Pretty big story.

When I was 12 years old I started thinking about if islam was actually real, if everything here was real and if it wasn't just a big hoax. When I was 13 my mom send me to a Islamic school for a year (She didn't know I thought about Islam like this) And I didn't like it, I hated it there not because I was starting to question my religion but because of the place itself (More of private reasons) You did what you had to do at that school and what you had to do by our religion of course. When I moved back in my home again a year later I didn't do anything I didn't do Salat I didn't care. All I cared about was that I was finally home. And my life started to change, became worse and worse, hated it. Then I decided one night what am I doing with my life.. And I did Salat that day and oh man it felt great! I loved it and I started reading the Quran again and my mother was proud of me (She wasn't happy that I didn't do anything anymore)
And of course after Salat you do dua for all the things you want in life. And oh man.. My life started changing at that moment. I didn't want to go to school I wanted to do something big for later, I wanted to change the world. Normally when u do dua you don't expect it to actually happen (I mean lets be real without any disrespect of course to anyone! Theres a small chance for that) But mine.. Mine was different. I asked for so many things and they all came out like literally ALL of them. I thought it was too good to be true but no, it wasn't. It was real life, like I said I wanted to change the world and I knew what I had to do. Become a professional footballer. I told my parents and my brothers. They were very supportive which was good news. I never played football in my life before just so you know. I was 15 when I started playing football my first year (Im 16 now but I played some football on the streets here and there) I was horrible at it but slowly I became better and better and better and then I was the best of my team (Or one of the not quite sure) My goal was clear: Not to become footballer and use all the money for myself, no. I wanted to CHANGE the world I wanted to fight the Illuminati (Yes I believe in it) And use all of my money to do so, I don't care if it might risk my life im willing to make this world better by risking my life. I always wanted to help the poor, fight the evil and use all of the money for good things. Now my question is, why of all 7 billion people me? I feel like I have been chosen to become a footballer and to actually make it. (Like I said started playing at age 15 I was horrible and trying to become footballer when u never played before is nearly impossible) I went from a kid that didn't believe in Islam anymore that had no faith in Islam to someone who became fully committed. I feel like Allah (swt) has chosen me to make this world a better place. Show the world that Islam is not something most people think (Terrorists etc) But Im not quite sure with all the duas accepting I don't know what to think. Its just mind blowing. And please don't think this is for attention like wow look at me I want attention, no this is a serious question. What do you think of all this? Is there a meaning for me? Or am I just someone who got lucky with the duas and will probably not succeed? And please take it seriously. I need answers/help!!
Thanks for reading!
NOTE: I post this on multiple forums because I want to know what others think of it!
hello kid, how lucky are you that you actually feeled the contact between you and Allah. not everyone is as lucky as you.

let me say a few things to you...

remember you are only 16 years old...so you have yet to learn a lot about life.
everyone reaches an age in his/hers life where he really starts thinking critically about religion...this is absolutely normal...you listen to stories about what prophets in the past have done and at the same time you hear other fairy tales and you watch movies etc...
so you have to distuinguish which has actually have happened and which is only fiction (made up)
So, you naturally start thinking about whether Jesus as and Muhammed sas actually have lived or not...and other questions.
you got lucky that you just decided to change your life on one night and that night Allah decided to end your doubt.
your goal is to change the world with the money you gain with prof football....you are still very young to really think rationally, so I am not going to say anything about this goal...but remember...
even If the plan as a prof football player does not work out after all...there are other ways to change the world!! not all of them require big load of money.

and the best way to change the world is to start with yourself and the people around you like family, relatives, friends...etc.

start with the little things...be kind to each other, do not fight or lie, do not insult each other...be respectfull to people, even if they are sometimes disrespectfull to you.
most of all...be on the side of justice...

later on you can help others by sharing your views and how that changed your life.

the best way to change the world is not by giving them money but by changing how they think about life.

you can give a homeless guy some money...and he will buy food with it and the next day he is still begging...but if you help him to find a job, then he can work to earn his own money and he no longer has to beg for it.

knowledge is very valuable....even more valuable as money.

When I was yoyur age I also started doubting about Islam...but I wasn't as lucky as you...I struggled for years with those thoughts...I just searched long enough for my answers...I asked my quran teacher what he thought about certain topics...I asked my parents who knew a lot about Islam...I searched on the Internet (internet was pretty limited 15-20 years ago, but still) the more answers I found, the stronger my faith became...and the more doubts vanished.
Now, Alhamdulillah...I do not have any doubt in my heart that Islam is true...and Inshallah I won't make room for even a miniscule doubt to enter my heart.

Good luck with your mission!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.