/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Someone in my class

Pinky
06-27-2018, 03:20 PM
There's a lady in my adult education (she is white I apologise no disrespect) class and I know this shouldn't bother me and it doesn't much. But it seems like she has a grudge against me because she doesn't seem to want to communicate with me and acts like I don't exist in the class. I hardly know her at all and have only said a few casual things to her to do with the work. She gets along really well with the rest. I don't think I know her from anywhere previously. And one time I was just talking about something to someone else really not aiming at her but she had this smirk and shook her head. I don't know what I've done.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
06-27-2018, 08:34 PM
Sometimes we conjure up a picture and judgement about an individual but it is not true. Think nothing and don't assume she is thinking bad of you insha Allah it will work out well. Try smiling or saying hello if you want to talk to her and I'm sure she will respond back positively. If she doesn't it's okay the world is full of people and someone else will come your way. Trust me life is too short to worry about whether someone likes you or not. You will always find some people don't like you and you have done nothing wrong and you may not know that person. Carry on doing your thing and keep smiling. Allah is always there for you. You don't need anyone else really. Alhamdulilah.

JustTime
06-28-2018, 06:21 AM
Just ignore her she probably isn't worth it anyway

ahmed.younes
06-28-2018, 07:17 AM
Don't be bothered.. She's probably expecting you to become her side-girl or something you know... I've had some similar issues like that were people would look at me weird because I'm keeping myself to myself, and just minding my own business.. Don't budge an inch sister.

[Baqara 2:120]
(١٢٠) وَلَن تَرۡضَىٰ عَنكَ ٱليهُودُ وَلَا ٱلنَّصَـٰرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَتَّبِعَ مِلَّتُهمۡ-ۗ قُلۡ إِنَّ هُدَى ٱللَّهِ هُوَ ٱلهُدَىٰ-ۗ وَلئنِ ٱتَّبَعتَ أَهوَآءَهُم بَعدَ ٱلَّذِى جَآءَكَ مِنَ ٱلعِلمِ-ۙ مَا لَكَ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ مِن وَلِىٍّ۬ وَلَا نَصِيرٍ
And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say; “Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance”. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper (120).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
06-28-2018, 08:05 AM
Ignore her if she ignores you.

sister herb
06-28-2018, 09:57 AM
Many times when some behaves like that lady, the person herself might be uncertain and may has weak self-confidence. As hiding it, person may seem like arrogant or unkindly. So the reason for kind of behaving is not you but she and hers fears.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.