/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Marriage Advice

anonymous
07-01-2018, 12:38 AM
As'salaamu alaikum,

Asking this on behalf for someone. Please advice per Quran and Sunnah.

Advice needed.

I am 28 and my wife is 25. We got married last year but 2 months after our wedding , I lost my job. My wife left me by saying I can't live with her being a jobless man. After a week she came back and collected all the households, insulting me and left me. I struggled alone sleeping on the floor for about 6 months.

I survived on begging from my friends but God answered me .I received a phone call from my former work place were I was fired that i stole money.They told me there was a misunderstanding as the thief is now caught. We are reinstating you to work on the same position and the company has decided to pay you full salaries with allowances for all the months you have been away. I received this message with great joy and I knelt down and thanked God.

However, when i reported for work I was received with great joy and I was given a cheque. Now the problem is my wife wants to come back after hearing that am now working. Should I divorce her or bring her back??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zzz_
07-01-2018, 02:40 AM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

you've been duped. It's #fakenews. Google the first paragraph and you'll see it posted with slight variations on different sites.

ChosenTCO
07-01-2018, 03:51 AM
If this were a real post and that happened to someone, i would recommend they'd check with their lawyer if he actually divorced her, would he be forced to pay alimony? if you then i would keep her but just on the side, refrain from having relations with her and never have a child with her. If not then i would just divorce her in a heartbeat. A woman like that has zero love and loyalty to her husband whatsoever. And a woman that is void of love and honor to her husband is a woman not worth marrying.

Leaving a husband just because he lost his job is just like leaving a woman just because she lost her beauty for whatever reason. Is that in anyway fair for either case? #materialism

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.