/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Head and Body Transplants

Abz2000
07-01-2018, 01:59 PM
Reports of organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners and other political prisoners in China have raised increasing concern by some groups within the international community.

According to the reports,[1] political prisoners, mainly Falun Gong practitioners, are being executed "on demand" in order to provide organs to recipients. The organ harvesting is said to be taking place both as a result of the Chinese Communist Party's persecution of Falun Gong and because of the financial incentives available to the institutions and individuals involved in the trade.

Reports on systematic organ harvesting from Falun Gong prisoners first emerged in 2006, though the practice is thought by some to have started six years earlier. Several researchers—most notably Canadian human rights lawyer David Matas, former parliamentarian David Kilgour and investigative journalist Ethan Gutmann—estimate that tens of thousands of Falun Gong prisoners of conscience have been killed to supply a lucrative trade in human organs and cadavers and that these abuses may be ongoing.[2] These conclusions are based on a combination of statistical analysis; interviews with former prisoners, medical authorities and public security agents; and circumstantial evidence, such as the large number of Falun Gong practitioners detained extrajudicially in China and the profits to be made from selling organs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orga...oners_in_China

Some of us have known for quite a while now that certain rich people have been buying killed to order organs for replacement of their own damaged ones.....
But it looks like some of these people have been sponsoring unscrupulous medical practitioners who have been attempting to put the heads of dead bodies onto functioning bodies of victims often falsely accused of crimes in inhuman scientific experiments for quite a long time.......

The dude even looks like the subject out of robocop 2 (1990)
And Trump appears to fit the running man (1987) ratings game playing show host of 2017 bill like a glove...

Attachment 6448

I have scrambled the chronological order of the articles for readers to get a gist of the events before delving further - notice how a clear claim was made and then quickly covered up..... indicating a possible mess-up or a purposeful quick publicity flash for interested parties to take notice.....

November 21st 2017

First Human Head Transplant Not A Success After All

Chris Ogden in NEWS

There's been a lot of talk - and confusion - about head transplants recently. First, it was reported that a live one was imminent after a man suffering from Werdnig-Hoffmann disease put himself forward as a volunteer.

Then there were claims by Italian professor Sergio Canavero that the first human head transplant on a corpse had been successfully completed by Professor Ren Xiaoping.

Sergio Canavero

Credit: PA

But now Professor Ren has said that's not what happened. In a clarifying statement, he has said that he and his team had completed the 'first surgical model' for a human head transplant rather than an actual operation.

Professor Canavero had also claimed during a press conference in Vienna that a similar operation on a live human would take place "imminently", hinting that "imminently" meant before the end of 2017.

Professor Ren, however, has shot that notion down, too, saying he doesn't know when the procedure would happen and stressing that 'there is a long way to go'.

head transplant

Credit: PA. Sergio Canavero with Valery Spiridonov, who had previously volunteered for surgery

But he did say that his team had successfully conducted a head transplant experiment on a dog. Professor Ren and his team have also carried out a similar procedure on a mouse.

During a press conference today at Harbin Medical University, he announced that his team "recently had a significant scientific breakthrough: to complete the first surgical model for head transplant."

Professor Ren, who is a PhD supervisor and U.S.-educated surgeon from The Second Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University in north-west China's Heilongjiang Province, explained that they designed the "pre-clinical operational method" on a recently deceased corpse.

He said that the breakthrough that they made was finding a solution to help with the re-growth of the spine, which has long been a stumbling block for these types of operations - and presumably a huge plot hole in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.

Professor Ren then played a video to the journalists which showed his team carrying out a head transplant experiment on a dog.

The surgeon claimed that the dog's spine was completed during the experiment, and that his team were able to successfully re-connect it with the spine in the new head using a chemical compound called polyethylene glycol.

He claimed that the dog could start to walk two weeks after the operation and run two months after the operation. He said that one year on, the result of the experiment appeared "very good" but did admit the lab dog wasn't acting like a completely normal dog. No ----, Sherlock - we'd probably have a few issues if that was us, too.

Where that leaves Professor Canavero's plans for a human head transplant we don't exactly know. But given this is a guy who called the fact that humans naturally age and die "genocide on a mass scale" we're not sure we want to know either.

http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-te...r-all-20171121

Volunteer set to become the first person to undergo a HEAD TRANSPLANT admits he will NOT now undergo the surgery and says: 'That's a weight off my chest'

By Will Stewart In Moscow for MailOnline
08:35 BST 21 Jun 2017, updated 01:10 BST 22 Jun 2017

The man who volunteered to be a human guinea pig by undertaking the world's first head transplant this year has admitted his dream will never happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
Severely handicapped Russian Valery Spiridonov, 31, now accepts his hopes of his head being grafted onto a new healthy body are over.

Controversial pioneering neurosurgeon Sergio Canavero - dubbed Dr Frankenstein - has vowed to undertake the first such transplant in China with an as yet unnamed local patient undergoing the operation.

Valery Spiridonov, 31, who suffers from a muscle-wasting disease and had volunteered to undergo the world's first head transplant, says the operation will not go ahead
As preparation the Turin-based medic was recently part of a team that attached a new head to a rat.

But Spiridonov - who worked with Professor Canavero for two years and became the human face of hopes for head transplant surgery - acknowledged he had now lost his hopes a new body free from disabilities.

Nurse issues grave warning about very rare Lyme disease symptom that left doctors stumped hours, while her seven-year-old daughter screamed in pain and became PARALYZED

He suffers from Werdnig-Hoffman disease, a form of spinal muscular atrophy, and has already defied predictions of poor life expectancy.

Italian surgeon Sergio Canavero, who worked with Mr Spiridonov for two years on the project, has now found a new patient in China

'Given that I cannot rely on my Italian colleague, I have to take my health into my own hands,' he said in his first comment on Dr Canavero's decision to work with a Chinese patient instead.

The Russian will now seek new conventional spinal surgery to improve his life, rather than an experimental operation which medical experts warned had a high risk of death.

'Luckily, there is quite a well-tested surgery for cases like mine when a steel implant is used to support a spine in straight position,' said Spiridonov.

'There are several places in Russia where they carry out such surgery. It eases breathing and helps move in public transport, and just sit down.

'The surgery will not bring strong muscles back and won't let me walk, but it will radically improve the quality of my life.'

He hopes to use crowdfunding to raise the estimated £32,000 he will need for this operation compared with the £12 million expected head transplant cost.

Spiridonov had earlier argued that it was important people stepped forward who were ready to undertake a new kind of surgery that could revolutionise human life.

He attended a major medical conference with Dr Canavero.

The Russian previously said: 'If you want something to be done, you need to participate in it.

Mr Spiridonov says the announcement comes as 'a weight off my chest' and he will now seek more conventional treatment for his condition

'I do understand the risks of such surgery. They are multiple.'

Now he says: 'Do I feel offended? No I am not.

'I am highly grateful to Canavero. Thanks to our joint efforts, a lot is changing for the better, and for me too.'

He admitted: 'I feel a weight lifted off my chest. I never had a vain motive to become the first one.

'I gave two years of my life to this project. I will be glad to see it happening (with someone else).'

He had hoped a head transplant would lead to him have 'an independent life similar to other people' but acknowledged that as a result of Dr Canavero decision to work in China, his future would be as a handicapped person.

But I am already used to such a life'.

Mr Canavero, who has been dubbed Dr Frankenstein, says the pioneering surgery will still go ahead with an as-yet unnamed patient somewhere in China
By being 'at the centre of world attention for a long period', his life had become richer and he was involved in several scientific projects.

Dr Canavero 'changed a lot for me and gave me a number of new abilities which are a joy to use'.

He said: 'I am part of a team working to create the world's first robotic aid which would help humans in moving heavy weights and luggage.

'I am also working on developing an intelligent wheelchair, so my life is full without preparing for a controversial head transplant operation.

'Everything is for the best.

'Last but not least, I have a girlfriend and we spend a lot of time travelling together.'

The Italian believes his best hopes for financing head transplants are in China, where he is working with colleague Xiaoping Ren from the Harbin Medical University.

Dr Canavero caused more shock this year by saying he intends to attach previously frozen brains of the dead into donor bodies.

Many experts are deeply sceptical - and critical - of his methods, but he claims such brains can be awoken, effectively giving new life to the deceased.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-surgery.html

THE world's first human head transplant has been "successfully" carried out after an 18-hour procedure in China, it was today claimed.

By JON AUSTIN
16:35, Fri, Nov 17, 2017 | UPDATED: 16:56, Fri, Nov 17, 2017

Italian neurosurgeon Sergio Canavero announced an experiment to reattach the head of a corpse to a body had been achieved as planned.

He said the test showed it was possible to reattach the spine, nerves, blood vessels, veins and skin from the head to the body.

The next step will be to carry out the procedure using a live, but brain dead, human being who has agreed to organ donation, before the first attempt at a living person with a functioning brain is made.

Dr Canavero, is dubbed Dr Frankenstein for his bid to be the first medic to carry out a full head transplant on a living human.

He claims eventually a successful head transplant will lead to "immortality" for those who can afford it and mega rich business "tycoons" whose bodies are failing will be queuing up to buy the procedure and fuse their age-old head onto the body of an athletic person in their 20s or 30s.

The head of a corpse has been successfully attached back onto a dead body.

corpse
kɔːps/
noun
a dead body, especially of a human being rather than an animal.
"the corpse of a man lay there"
synonyms: dead body, body, cadaver, carcass, skeleton;
Professor Canavero, director of the Turin Advanced Neuromodulation Group, announced the success at a press conference in Vienna today.

The procedure was carried out by a team led by Dr Xiaoping Ren, who last year grafted a head onto the body of a monkey.

Mr Canavero promised a full report of the Harbin Medical University team's procedure and a timeframe for the live transplant within a few days.

He said: "For too long nature has dictated her rules to us.

"We're born, we grow, we age and we die. For millions of years humans has evolved and 110 billion humans have died in the process.

"That's genocide on a mass scale.

"We have entered an age where we will take our destiny back in our hands.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...ergio-Canavero

....appears as if that's his way of hacking his own brain to not be too concerned about his 'relatively insignificant' number of victims.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
keiv
07-01-2018, 09:19 PM
The first time I heard of organ harvesting was during the time of the earthquake in Haiti. I think the reports were that israelies were the ones doing it at the time. As far as head transplants goes, that's a new one to me.

Abz2000
07-01-2018, 09:29 PM
I first learned about it in bullhorn jones' documentary Endgame, i was a subscriber to his channel until i realized that he was working for the same group he was pretending to condemn and just taking credit for the findings of genuine truthseekers by being the first to go massive -as part of a controlled opposition scheme like Washington and Nehru.

Anyways - the documentary is informative - as long as you don't let it make you feel helpless.

Abz2000
07-02-2018, 07:44 AM
A heart of (yakuza) gold.
Not really a midas touch.

The soul - the soul which contains the main essence of a life runs at Allah's command,
And yes, we have been promised by Allah that our own actual souls will be restored to a new body after we die - and ahadith indicate that the body of the people of paradise will be somewhere around 25 years old, something those dr robotniks are trying to achieve through crime in their dajjal inspired fake paradise on earth.

Although some people wrongly believe the below neck part of the body excluding the spine to be simply add-on parts that keep the personality of an individual intact (with the brain and spine acting like a sort of serpent with arms and legs/claws and wings), experience, intuition, and recent evidence indicate that each organ holds keys to the person's personality to a huge extent and that a lot of this comes from intricately detailed hereditary choices from millions or billions of years of evolution.
Whenever i see my cat licking it's ar$e and biting it's paws until the smell is gone after having gone to the loo - i wonder about it's ancestors and the joke about the three - where one smelled crap and stated it, the other looked carefully and stated it, then the other stooped down, took a dollop on his finger, tasted it, then exclaimed "uuugh, it is crap! good thing i never trod on it."

But anyways, you definitely wont get a fully functional body by cutting and pasting a spine onto an african dude's body, or harness the brain power of ale imraan by pasting it onto your body since Jerusalem without God is like a body without a soul.

British Telecom's soul catcher 2025 is a lame self deception aswell - but you already know that.

So inform your Cobra Committee that you know they wont get much further than getting a jinn to impersonate you and deceive your offspring from the body of a victim, or a computer to impersonate you from inside of an avatar/wild wild west style robot - whilst you burn in hell - if you try to defy God.

It is better that we at least individually put our hopes in Allah the Most Wise and Just and submit to Him because you'll get a nice body that actually works, and you'll be richer than bill gates, nelson rockefeller, donald trump, and the rothschilds combined.

Relax, we all gotta retire some time or later, let's make the best of the real next life - by mending this life - there's still time - though i don't know how much.

85. They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: “The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)”
86. If it were Our Will, We could take away that which We have sent thee by inspiration:then wouldst thou find none to plead thy affair in that matter as against Us,-
87. Except for Mercy from thy Lord: for his bounty is to thee (indeed) great.
88. Say: “If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur’an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support.
89. And We have explained to man, in this Qur’an, every kind of similitude: yet the greater part of men refuse (to receive it) except with ingratitude!
90. They say: “We shall not believe in thee, until thou cause a spring to gush forth for us from the earth,
91. “Or (until) thou have a garden of date trees and vines, and cause rivers to gush forth in their midst, carrying abundant water;
92. “Or thou cause the sky to fall in pieces, as thou sayest (will happen), against us; or thou bring Allah and the angels before (us) face to face:
93. “Or thou have a house adorned with gold, or thou mount a ladder right into the skies. No, we shall not even believe in thy mounting until thou send down to us a book that we could read.” Say: “Glory to my Lord! Am I aught but a man,- an apostle?”
94. What kept men back from belief when Guidance came to them, was nothing but this: they said, “Has Allah sent a man (like us) to be (His) Messenger.”
95. Say, “If there were settled, on earth, angels walking about in peace and quiet, We should certainly have sent them down from the heavens an angel for an apostle.”
96. Say: “Enough is Allah for a witness between me and you: for He is well acquainted with His servants, and He sees (all things).
97. It is he whom Allah guides, that is on true Guidance; but he whom He leaves astray – for such wilt thou find no protector besides Him. On the Day of Judgment We shall gather, them together, prone on their faces, blind, dumb, and deaf: their abode will be Hell: every time it shows abatement, We shall increase from them the fierceness of the Fire.
98. That is their recompense, because they rejected Our signs, and said, “When we are reduced to bones and broken dust, should we really be raised up (to be) a new Creation?”
99. See they not that Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, has power to create the like of them (anew)? Only He has decreed a term appointed, of which there is no doubt. But the unjust refuse (to receive it) except with ingratitude.
100. Say: “If ye had control of the Treasures of the Mercy of my Lord, behold, ye would keep them back, for fear of spending them: for man is (every) niggardly!”

From Quran, Chapter 17

--------

Can An Organ Transplant Change A Recipient's Personality? Cell Memory Theory Affirms 'Yes'

Jul 9, 2013 01:34 PM By Lizette Borreli

Donors may give a ‘new life’ to organ transplant recipients due to memories stored by organs, according to cell memory theory.

Organ donors may be doing more than just saving lives. They may be giving a 'new life' to organ transplant recipients. According to Donate Life America's 2011 statistics, there were 8,127 deceased organ donors and 6,017 living organ donors in the United States, adding up to 28,535 organ transplants overall. The most common organ transplants include the cornea, kidney, and heart — with a heart transplant ranking the highest in five-year post-transplant survival rate of 74.9 percent. The heart ultimately stores memories through combinatorial coding by nerve cells, which allows the sensory system to recognize smells, according to cellular memory theory.

Heart Transplants and Cell Memory

The cell memory phenomenon, while still not considered 100 percent scientifically-validated, is still supported by several scientists and physicians. The behaviors and emotions acquired by the recipient from the original donor are due to the combinatorial memories stored in the neurons of the organ donated. Heart transplants are said to be the most susceptible to cell memory where organ transplant recipients experienced a change of heart. In a study published in the journal of Quality of Life Research, researchers interviewed 47 patients who received a heart transplant over a period of two years in Vienna, Austria. Researchers found that 79 percent of patients did not feel that their personality changed post-surgery, 15 percent experienced a change in personality due to the life-threatening event, and six percent did confirm a drastic change in their personality due to their new heart. While the percentage of personality changes as a result of an organ transplant hints to be insignificant, further research has been done to validate the existence of this concept.

At the School of Nursing at the University of Hawaii in Honolulu, researchers sought to evaluate whether changes experienced by organ transplant recipients were parallel to the history of the donor. Researchers focused on 10 patients who received a heart transplant and found two to five parallels per patient post-surgery in relation to their donor's history. The parallels that were observed in the study were changes in food, music, art, sexual, recreational, and career preferences in addition to name associations and sensory experiences. In the study, a patient received a heart transplant from a man who was killed by gunshot to the face, and the organ recipient then reported to have dreams of seeing hot flashes of light directly on his face.

Aside from scientific studies, there have been several real-life cases that support the cell memory theory. Claire Sylvia, a heart transplant recipient who received the organ from an 18-year-old male that died in a motorcycle accident, reported having a craving for beer and chicken nuggets after the surgery. The heart transplant recipient also began to have reoccurring dreams about a man named 'Tim L.' Upon searching the obituaries, Sylvia found out her donor's name was Tim and that he loved all of the food that she craved, according to her book A Change of Heart.

Liver Transplant and Blood Type

In a recent case of possible cell memory, Australian girl Demi-Lee Brennan's blood group was changed after receiving a liver transplant from her donor, reports the AFP. Nine months after the initial transplant, doctors discovered that Brennan had changed blood types and she acquired the immune system of the donor due to the stem cells of her new liver transferring over to her bone marrow. "In effect she had had a bone marrow transplant. The majority of her immune system had also switched over to that of the donor," Michael Stormon, a hepatologist who treated Brennan at the Children's Hospital at Westmead, reported to the AFP.

Organ Donor and Recipient Sharing

An organ donor usually remains anonymous as the hospital opts to not disclose this information to the recipient family. According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, only health care providers are allowed to share protected health information of organ donors for treatment purposes to prevent inappropriate use or disclosure.

https://www.medicaldaily.com/can-org...irms-yes-24749

1. By the break of Day
2. By the Nights twice five;
3. By the even and odd (contrasted);
4. And by the Night when it passeth away;-
5. Is there (not) in these an adjuration (or evidence) for those who understand?
6. Do you not see how your Lord dealt with the ‘Ad,
7. Of the (city of) Iram, with lofty pillars,
8. The like of which were not produced in (all) the land?
9. And with the Thamud, who cut out rocks in the valley?-
10. And with Pharaoh the owner of stakes?
11. Who transgressed beyond bounds in the lands,
12. And commited therein abundant corruption,
13. So your Lord poured upon them a scourge of diverse chastisements:
14. Indeed your Lord is (as a Guardian) on a watch-tower.
15. Now, as for man, when his Lord tries him, giving him honour and gifts, then saith he, (puffed up), “My Lord hath honoured/been generous to me.”
16. But when He tries him, restricting his subsistence for him, then he say (in despair), “My Lord has humiliated me!”
17. No! but you honour not the orphans!
18. Nor do you encourage one another to feed the poor!-
19. And you devour inheritance – all with greed,
20. And you love wealth with inordinate love!
21. Nay! When the earth is pounded to powder,
22. And your Lord comes, and His angels, rank upon rank,
23. And Hell, that Day, is brought (face to face),- on that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance benefit him?
24. He will say: “Oh poor me, would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my (Future) Life!”
25. For, that Day, His Chastisement will be such as none (else) can inflict,
26. And His bonds will be such as none (other) can bind.
27. (To the righteous soul will be said : )
“O soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction!
28. “Come back to your Lord,- well pleased (yourself), and well-pleasing unto Him!
29. “Enter you, then, among My devotees,
30. Enter My (Eternal) Garden (of Paradise).

Quran, Chapter 89

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
07-02-2018, 10:36 AM
A message of hope:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.