/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A message to all the keyboard warriors

ahmed.younes
07-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Abu Mussab on Keyboard warriors. https://www.facebook.com/AbuMussabWa...3554477704437/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
07-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Are there here?

ahmed.younes
07-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Maybe not here, but still a good reminder for everyone, because it is very easy to slip. may Allah protect us

ardianto
07-03-2018, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Are there here?
If this forum doesn't have moderators, they could be here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
07-03-2018, 03:50 PM
An excellent reminder and admonition.

Although the individual who posted appears to be a keyboard warrior in a good way - in that he appears busy striving with his keyboard to enjoin taqwa and to warn from corruption.

Abz2000
07-03-2018, 07:20 PM
Forgot to add earlier so will do now - sticking microchips in people's brains, attempting to corrupt them, and then sitting in dodgy debates and slandering them with twisted tongues is not a proper channel - rather - the proper channel is to discuss issues respectfully, to seek Allah's forgiveness, and to turn to Allah in repentance so that blessings are returned to the planet.

May Allah reward him justly for his intentions and efforts.

Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds! At morning's light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it.
They covet fields and seize them, and houses, and take them. They defraud people of their homes, they rob them of their inheritance.
Therefore, the Lord says: "I am planning disaster against this people, from which you cannot save yourselves. You will no longer walk proudly, for it will be a time of calamity. In that day people will ridicule you; they will taunt you with this mournful song: 'We are utterly ruined; my people's possession is divided up. He takes it from me! He assigns our fields to traitors.'"
Therefore you will have no one in the assembly of the Lord to divide the land by lot.

"Do not prophesy," their prophets say. "Do not prophesy about these things; disgrace will not overtake us."
You descendants of Jacob, should it be said, "Does the Lord { or [is the spirit of the Lord] } become impatient? Does he do such things?" "Do not my words do good to the one whose ways are upright?"
Lately my people have risen up like an enemy. You strip off the rich robe from those who pass by without a care, like men returning from battle.
You drive the women of my people from their pleasant homes. You take away my blessing from their children forever.

Get up, go away! For this is not your resting place, because it is defiled, it is ruined, beyond all remedy.
If a liar and deceiver comes and says, 'I will prophesy for you plenty of wine and beer,' that would be just the prophet for this people!

From Micah 2 NIV

Now it must be time to wonder who "this people" might be referring to....

ChosenTCO
07-03-2018, 07:46 PM
most of them are just intolerant individuals with very little knowledge or think they know it all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.