/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why people do black magic?

AllyH123pee
07-04-2018, 03:31 PM
Like me and my sister get jealous, we get jealous of others who has more wealth or is smarter, but we dont resort to hurting others ( just gossiping). But im talking out there are people who want to destroy lives and they dont care. If they see something pretty in your hand they hurt you.

Do people do magic because of psychology problem or low self esteem?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xboxisdead
07-04-2018, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AllyH123pee
Like me and my sister get jealous, we get jealous of others who has more wealth or is smarter, but we dont resort to hurting others ( just gossiping). But im talking out there are people who want to destroy lives and they dont care. If they see something pretty in your hand they hurt you.

Well....if we can answer the question why people murder each other, verbally abuse each other, try to step on each other, hurt children, invade lands and take resources from others...then we can answer the black magic question.

I have a theory behind this and it is...well....we lack humanity :facepalm: and our heart is attached to this world :facepalm:.

For example, if your heart is attached 99% to the afterlife and 1% to this world and you where not gifted with intelligence, with social skills, with wealth, with power and others are better than you in everything else but just because your heart is attached 99% to the afterlife you are so happy, feel so blessed, so content because you know there is something better waiting for you in the afterlife. However...if your heart is 99% to this world and 1% to the afterlife you would either commit suicide, murder someone, back stab others, etc.

Abz2000
07-05-2018, 02:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AllyH123pee

People who practice unlawful magic cause themselves to be destroyed because they refuse to accept Islam as the mainstay of stability and sanity.

JustTime
07-05-2018, 04:28 AM
They are desperate for something and feel nothing else can give it to them aside from Sihr or they are very impatient or ignorant.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
07-05-2018, 05:03 AM
“Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn… from the evil of envious when he envies.”[Soorah al-Falaq (113): 1]

The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) warned against envy by comparing it to fire that completely burns the wood. He (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said:
“Beware of jealousy, for verily it destroys good deeds the way fire destroys wood.”[Abu Dawood]

jealousy is a disease, if cured, nobody will do black magic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.