/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In Afganistaan they abuse boys and it need to stop!

xboxisdead
07-12-2018, 03:36 AM
My heart tear in bleed when I hear they take boys and dress them as girls so they can go ahead and dance in weddings. First of all, what sort of destructive psychological damage do you do to boys when they wear girl clothing :heated::heated::heated::heated::facepalm:+o( You take such a healthy masculine child and you destroy him by making him wear female clothes, then you exploit him by having him dance in front of other men in wedding parties. First of all in Islam there should be no music in weddings, no parties and singing and and and. It is suppose to be a religious wedding binding two families that is pleasing to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa).

There is no barakah in such wedding AND IN ADDITION THERE IS ANGER FROM ALLAH (Subhananu Wa Talaa) when you bring little boys and dress them as girls and then have them dance in front of men. What horrible abuse to boys I have never seen? I thought it was bad here in the West where there is psychological attack of masculinity but it sure is not better in Muslim countries like Afganistan. What a shameful tactic, child abuse and attack in boys I have never seen. We need to make a petition..something...to stop this haraam act of abusing children (boys and girls alike) and making boys dress up like girls. When I saw the document of those boys my heat melted, such handsome, smart, sweet hearted innocent children exploited only because some "BOSS" FAT MAN comes in and take advantage of them because he look for the poooorest of them all to use them. INSTEAD OF going for all of them and seeing, do they have family? No. Then they merge them with good families, or at least.....he gives them open home (and protect them from abuse) and bring them good Islamic school and make sure they are educated and have high grades in reading, comprehension and science and making sure they are financially set so they can get married and have healthy family. NOPE, instead let us exploit them. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last I checked in Islam it is forbidden for a man to dress silk and wear gold, let alone dress and act like a woman. IN WEDDINGS THERE SHOULD BE NO DANCING PERSON. NO WOMEN USED AND EXPLOITED TO DANCE IN FRONT OF MEN AND ESPECIALLY NO BOYS USED and exploited to dance in front of men.

I am shamed :hmm::hmm::hmm: ashamed, ashamed and this not only hurt us in general but cause the kuffar to attack Islam in general. We need to be following the Qura'an and Sunnah 100% and not by just act of worship BUT BY ACT OF CHARACTER!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-12-2018, 06:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
We need to make a petition..something..
Bacha bazi practice already prohibited in Afghanistan. But unfortunately, police only dare to arrest those dancing boys, and often afraid to arrest the officers, tribal warlords, and other powerful men who 'enjoy' those boys.

So what needed to stop this practice is not petition, but the brave men.

xboxisdead
07-12-2018, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Bacha bazi practice already prohibited in Afghanistan. But unfortunately, police only dare to arrest those dancing boys, and often afraid to arrest the officers, tribal warlords, and other powerful men who 'enjoy' those boys.

Nowadays...it is reaaaaaallly hard being parent(s) imsadimsad It is sickening +o(+o(+o( The police should "arrest" these boys and protect them and send them to shelter or give them to sponsors for families who would love them and protect them. Same for girls who are exploited.

talibilm
07-12-2018, 03:06 PM
I do not think sincere or true Muslims will do that, some exceptions should be condemned and not taken as the Norm of a society. Yvone Riddley, Once a British Jounalist gives a clear picture and testimony of modesty and bashful traits of Taliban when she was captured by them , listen to those videos their good traits though from time to time kuffar Media has been always trying to slander them by using fake Taliban videos (as claimed by Dr Zakir Naik through his true incidents)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
07-12-2018, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
I do not think sincere or true Muslims will do that, some exceptions should be condemned and not taken as the Norm of a society. Yvone Riddley, Once a British Jounalist gives a clear picture and testimony of modesty and bashful traits of Taliban when she was captured by them , listen to those videos their good traits though from time to time kuffar Media has been always trying to slander them by using fake Taliban videos (as claimed by Dr Zakir Naik through his true incidents)
Did I and xboxisdead mention Taliban?.

xboxisdead
07-12-2018, 04:53 PM
I start to think majority of people don't ready anymore...they just skim through lines and formulate their own words out of their own topic :hmm::hiding:

Abz2000
07-12-2018, 07:02 PM
Anything that angers Allah :swt: is unlawful and should be legislated so.

Alamgir
07-12-2018, 07:47 PM
My heart tear in bleed when I hear they take boys and dress them as girls so they can go ahead and dance in weddings. First of all, what sort of destructive psychological damage do you do to boys when they wear girl clothing :heated::heated::heated::heated::facepalm:+o( You take such a healthy masculine child and you destroy him by making him wear female clothes, then you exploit him by having him dance in front of other men in wedding parties. First of all in Islam there should be no music in weddings, no parties and singing and and and. It is suppose to be a religious wedding binding two families that is pleasing to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa).

There is no barakah in such wedding AND IN ADDITION THERE IS ANGER FROM ALLAH (Subhananu Wa Talaa) when you bring little boys and dress them as girls and then have them dance in front of men. What horrible abuse to boys I have never seen? I thought it was bad here in the West where there is psychological attack of masculinity but it sure is not better in Muslim countries like Afganistan. What a shameful tactic, child abuse and attack in boys I have never seen. We need to make a petition..something...to stop this haraam act of abusing children (boys and girls alike) and making boys dress up like girls. When I saw the document of those boys my heat melted, such handsome, smart, sweet hearted innocent children exploited only because some "BOSS" FAT MAN comes in and take advantage of them because he look for the poooorest of them all to use them. INSTEAD OF going for all of them and seeing, do they have family? No. Then they merge them with good families, or at least.....he gives them open home (and protect them from abuse) and bring them good Islamic school and make sure they are educated and have high grades in reading, comprehension and science and making sure they are financially set so they can get married and have healthy family. NOPE, instead let us exploit them. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last I checked in Islam it is forbidden for a man to dress silk and wear gold, let alone dress and act like a woman. IN WEDDINGS THERE SHOULD BE NO DANCING PERSON. NO WOMEN USED AND EXPLOITED TO DANCE IN FRONT OF MEN AND ESPECIALLY NO BOYS USED and exploited to dance in front of men.

I am shamed :hmm::hmm::hmm: ashamed, ashamed and this not only hurt us in general but cause the kuffar to attack Islam in general. We need to be following the Qura'an and Sunnah 100% and not by just act of worship BUT BY ACT OF CHARACTER!
Asalamu Alaikum

It's a problem in Pakistan as well, so let's not just single out Afghanistan.

It's a disturbing practice that needs to be extinguished permanently.

xboxisdead
07-12-2018, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Khorasani
Asalamu Alaikum

I understand completely that in the day of resurrection that Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) will be angry at us and we need the shafa'a of prophet (peace be upon him).

imsadimsadimsadimsad Al-hamdolilla I am not a dad! I can't image what will happen to my heart if I had a son and he went through that or had a daughter and she went through abuse or rape. I will be protecting them so much they will be suffocated...the world out there is baaaaaaaaaaad.

ardianto
07-12-2018, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Khorasani
Asalamu Alaikum

Wa'alaikumsalam.

Not only in Afghanistan and Pakistan. The custom of young men dressed like woman then dance, can be found in some other culture too. Although mostly no longer practiced.

Karl
07-13-2018, 02:55 AM
This is a difficult one as in ancient Jewish law only man on man homosexual relations was a death penalty offence. A prepubescent effeminate boy was generally treated as a girl that cannot lose physical virginity like a real girl. This goes back ages. As the females are the property of the father they must be kept pure for marriage but that is not the case for puny effeminate featured boys. The Taliban are against "dancing boys" as they follow Muhammad to the letter as the Prophet abhorred effeminate boys. I suppose the less fundamentalist Muslims in Afghanistan and other countries still retain certain pagan attitudes and see effeminate boys merely as girls accidently born with male genitalia and therefore see no reason to abstain from enjoying them.

xboxisdead
07-13-2018, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
This is a difficult one as in ancient Jewish law only man on man homosexual relations was a death penalty offence. A prepubescent effeminate boy was generally treated as a girl that cannot lose physical virginity like a real girl. This goes back ages. As the females are the property of the father they must be kept pure for marriage but that is not the case for puny effeminate featured boys. The Taliban are against "dancing boys" as they follow Muhammad to the letter as the Prophet abhorred effeminate boys. I suppose the less fundamentalist Muslims in Afghanistan and other countries still retain certain pagan attitudes and see effeminate boys merely as girls accidently born with male genitalia and therefore see no reason to abstain from enjoying them.
The rage and grinding teeth after reading this sentence leaves me so close to punching the monitor screen (that is not directed at you at all it is directed at how the ancient Jews law are and how they think). BOYS ARE NOT GIRLS AND AND EFFEMINATE BOYS ARE NOT GIRLS ACCIDENTALLY BORN WITH MALE GENITALIA!! AND BOYS ARE NOT INFERIOR GIRLS OR BROKEN GIRLS AS THE FEMINIST MANTRA chants out there to attempt to shame masculinity and shame manhood and boyhood and make them feel guilty they are boys and YES SORRY TO all the ladies and men out there who believe men do not have feelings or emotions and are just a machine that can give excuse to physically and emotional abuse men and boys...but men and boys are emotional beings with heart and soul and they feel pain and in fact a man's heart in general...is weaker than that of a woman's heart.

IN fact..when men feel love...or pain......it cannot be described because it is even more excessive than when a woman feel love or pain...why do you think so many men commit suicide when their heart broken? The flaming pain in their hearts are too much to bare. Verbal abuse done to men by women and by men is a reality.

Al-hamdolillah Allah created boys and did not create us as one single sex girls...al-hamdolillah boys are different than girls. I love Islam so much!

BeTheChange
07-13-2018, 06:30 AM
Asalamualykum,

If gay prople cannot stop themeselves in Makkah and Madina expect the sinners to be everywhere else. Sad but true.

Dont let it get in the way of your connection with Allah swt. The more sins you see the more you do good. Insha Allah.

May Allah swt protect us all from fitna Ameen.

talibilm
07-13-2018, 11:21 PM
:sl:

If Afghanistan is mentioned the first thing which NORMALLY comes to our mind is Taliban. So mentioning about any bad incident with a nationality as a whole i hope exceptions are mentioned clear cut.

That's why Allah says in Quran to the Believers SOMETHING LIKE to talk CLEARLY lest Shaitan creates confusion (misunderstanding amongst them) them or is waiting to create it.

And anti muslims are waiting for such news against any sincere muslims and if such not clear cut news will spread causing damage to the pure muslims living there.

Karl
07-14-2018, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum,

If gay prople cannot stop themeselves in Makkah and Madina expect the sinners to be everywhere else. Sad but true.

Dont let it get in the way of your connection with Allah swt. The more sins you see the more you do good. Insha Allah.

May Allah swt protect us all from fitna Ameen.
These men are not gay, they have a heterosexual love map that's why they use effeminate boys not masculine ones. Real girls tend to be a bit more sturdy, probably for child bearing. Feminists are very jealous of males because they are the biggest and strongest and can do everything better than them and some are way more feminine and beautiful too. I don't know why but it must be the will of the Creator.

xboxisdead
07-14-2018, 12:28 AM
These men are not gay, they have a heterosexual love map that's why they use effeminate boys not masculine ones. Real girls tend to be a bit more sturdy, probably for child bearing. Feminists are very jealous of males because they are the biggest and strongest and can do everything better than them and some are way more feminine and beautiful too. I don't know why but it must be the will of the Creator.
They have done scientific study for over 50 years and more from only disbelievers and atheists and Darwinism believers with the largest of scientific scholars out there and they find that single fathers are way superior than single mothers. Children raised by single fathers are the most happiest, most positive in health and mind and even the GREAT PRODUCTIVE MEMBER of society and in grade levels THEY GET HIGH GRADES in both both girls and boys alike. For boys they come out healthy masculine who will be a productive husband and father who will raise new healthy generation of people, for girls they come out feminine, strong and healthy minded women who is protected from rape, molestation and the father will get the max out of his daughter...max!

Then they did scientific study and found children raised by single mothers have high suicide rate, depression, school drop out, aggression, violence and girls are exploited sexually, raped and so on. Lots of these girls raised by single mothers end up having masculine tendency and in USA the worst...lots of boys end up transsexual or homosexual.

- - - Updated - - -

They have done scientific study for over 50 years and more from only disbelievers and atheists and Darwinism believers with the largest of scientific scholars out there and they find that single fathers are way superior than single mothers. Children raised by single fathers are the most happiest, most positive in health and mind and even the GREAT PRODUCTIVE MEMBER of society and in grade levels THEY GET HIGH GRADES in both both girls and boys alike. For boys they come out healthy masculine who will be a productive husband and father who will raise new healthy generation of people, for girls they come out feminine, strong and healthy minded women who is protected from rape, molestation and the father will get the max out of his daughter...max!

Then they did scientific study and found children raised by single mothers have high suicide rate, depression, school drop out, aggression, violence and girls are exploited sexually, raped and so on. Lots of these girls raised by single mothers end up having masculine tendency and in USA the worst...lots of boys end up transsexual or homosexual.
I have yet to see since the creation of Adam up to now...you see one father..real father and not already gay man..but real father who will say, "WOOOOHOO! YAPPIE! I HAVE A GAY SON! I HAVE A GAY SON! I HAVE A SON WHO ACT LIKE A WOMAN AND WEAR WOMEN CLOTHES!" I have yet to see that. Not one...NOT ONE...

Fathers are the only parent on Earth who actually bring out gender difference, rules and bring out masculinity and femininity......I have never realized how important fathers are until I live in a country that bash fathers and says we do not need men and fathers....and when removed fathers...now I realized in Muslim countries we SERIOUSLY TAKE FATHERHOOD for granted...their importance is as equal to oxygen level. I AM ONLY TALKING TO REAL fathers and not abusive ones or or or..but real dads are precious gems THAT TRULY BRING THE MAX OUT OF HUMANITY!!

Karl
07-14-2018, 12:59 AM
The rage and grinding teeth after reading this sentence leaves me so close to punching the monitor screen (that is not directed at you at all it is directed at how the ancient Jews law are and how they think). BOYS ARE NOT GIRLS AND AND EFFEMINATE BOYS ARE NOT GIRLS ACCIDENTALLY BORN WITH MALE GENITALIA!! AND BOYS ARE NOT INFERIOR GIRLS OR BROKEN GIRLS AS THE FEMINIST MANTRA chants out there to attempt to shame masculinity and shame manhood and boyhood and make them feel guilty they are boys and YES SORRY TO all the ladies and men out there who believe men do not have feelings or emotions and are just a machine that can give excuse to physically and emotional abuse men and boys...but men and boys are emotional beings with heart and soul and they feel pain and in fact a man's heart in general...is weaker than that of a woman's heart.

IN fact..when men feel love...or pain......it cannot be described because it is even more excessive than when a woman feel love or pain...why do you think so many men commit suicide when their heart broken? The flaming pain in their hearts are too much to bare. Verbal abuse done to men by women and by men is a reality.

Al-hamdolillah Allah created boys and did not create us as one single sex girls...al-hamdolillah boys are different than girls. I love Islam so much!
Well the truth is that we start off as girls in the womb and we morph into boys during gestation, but if the mother does not deliver enough testosterone to the foetus then the masculinization is not completed. A normal male looks masculine at birth but has still got nipples. Males tend to get more masculine the older they become. But this is a generalization one particular race don't become males until they finish puberty. And some races look more effeminate than others. Effeminate males prefer to be treated like females anyway. Some pretend to be tough because of embarrassment and social pressure. I regard and treat effeminate featured males as females. Don't worry about feminists most are Jewess with schizophrenia. A normal masculine featured male should never be treated like a female.

Karl
07-14-2018, 01:34 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I have yet to see since the creation of Adam up to now...you see one father..real father and not already gay man..but real father who will say, "WOOOOHOO! YAPPIE! I HAVE A GAY SON! I HAVE A GAY SON! I HAVE A SON WHO ACT LIKE A WOMAN AND WEAR WOMEN CLOTHES!" I have yet to see that. Not one...NOT ONE...

Fathers are the only parent on Earth who actually bring out gender difference, rules and bring out masculinity and femininity......I have never realized how important fathers are until I live in a country that bash fathers and says we do not need men and fathers....and when removed fathers...now I realized in Muslim countries we SERIOUSLY TAKE FATHERHOOD for granted...their importance is as equal to oxygen level. I AM ONLY TALKING TO REAL fathers and not abusive ones or or or..but real dads are precious gems THAT TRULY BRING THE MAX OUT OF HUMANITY!!
Well yellow fever seems to be the rage in the West nowadays so this indicates that a lot of white men want to have gay sons. I do believe feminism and pop culture has a lot to do with it mentally emasculating many white men. In the past white men would breed with women of their own kind so they could produce big strong strapping sons whereas nowadays they are rejecting white women and breeding with skinny little Asians, so they must obviously be wanting puny effeminate featured gay sons. Unfortunately for these mixed up effeminate minded white men the reality is that big and ugly genes override little pretty genes so the hybrid looks awful and physically out of proportion but probably more of a gay nature.

Karl
07-14-2018, 02:54 AM

No, the "dancing boys" themselves should be arrested and shot as THEY are the filthy strumpets in the first place who are seducing the males. Those effeminate gay"dancing boys" are nothing but dirty willing harlots and as per the teaching of Islam they should be slain or at lest banished and driven away. If you have such an issue with something the best way to stamp it out is to stop it at the source ITSELF. You don't chase after clients of a harlot, you stamp out the harlot her/himself who is the TEMPTER and SEDUCER and CORRUPTER of men's moral virtue. Analogously, it's like how you in Indonesia fanatically stamp out drugs, but your government nonetheless logically knows that the way to stamp out the drugs is to stamp out the supplier, NOT the user. The filthy prostitute is the equivalent of the drug dealer.

xboxisdead
07-14-2018, 05:49 AM
Well the truth is that we start off as girls in the womb and we morph into boys during gestation, but if the mother does not deliver enough testosterone to the foetus then the masculinization is not completed. A normal male looks masculine at birth but has still got nipples. Males tend to get more masculine the older they become. But this is a generalization one particular race don't become males until they finish puberty. And some races look more effeminate than others. Effeminate males prefer to be treated like females anyway. Some pretend to be tough because of embarrassment and social pressure. I regard and treat effeminate featured males as females. Don't worry about feminists most are Jewess with schizophrenia. A normal masculine featured male should never be treated like a female.
In this regard it makes total sense all fetuses start as female. If you where to start as male and have estrogen flooding to turn the fetus into a girl it will not come out right at all. It will be a hideous monster LOL ;D ;D. So Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) creates the fetus as a female at start where it have all the information to continue as female or convert to male based on hormones and ones the correct amount of hormones triggers and floods the body during the essential period...the fetus becomes a male to grow (Insha'Allah) into a heath boy and go from that route. But ones that boy is born...HE IS A BOY..no more a girl and have no connection what so ever to a girl and he is a new gender all together..completely different from the female gender in all regards..mentally, physically and even spirit wise he is a male and not female. Then the rules of how how boys grow, learn, dress code and so on...all applies to that child and he will be a father not a mother and so on. But to tell him he is a defective female like those insane jewish women or feminist is not only evil..but monsterous act of emasculation that I would love to get a torch and burn them alive if I could. That is why I believe FATHERS ARE SOOOO important...as important as oxygen we breath because he makes sure there is healthy mind set for masculation of boys and feminization of girls correctly where there is a gender role set that no one crosses the boundaries of the other. Ones boys and girls are meshed and mashed...society is finished and you have destroyed them both at the same time.

Also remember...that a man when he dies, he will be resurrected as a man in the afterlife and he will wives in Janna (if he dies a Muslim, ameen). When Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) created the first human he created him as a man..so these boys will grow up as a man and have no connection to that little period where the fetus starts off as female/male combo. There is a fish..the clown fish...they are all born males...all of them then they switch to females when needed. That is because of that specie it makes sense to start male and can easily switch to female...in humans it is the other way around and so on. Some animals like the seahorse the male is the one who gets pregnant and births babies. The list of possibilities is endless...we all have to do is glorify Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and worship him alone without associating partners with him.

No, the "dancing boys" themselves should be arrested and shot as THEY are the filthy strumpets in the first place who are seducing the males. Those effeminate gay"dancing boys" are nothing but dirty willing harlots and as per the teaching of Islam they should be slain or at lest banished and driven away. If you have such an issue with something the best way to stamp it out is to stop it at the source ITSELF. You don't chase after clients of a harlot, you stamp out the harlot her/himself who is the TEMPTER and SEDUCER and CORRUPTER of men's moral virtue. Analogously, it's like how you in Indonesia fanatically stamp out drugs, but your government nonetheless logically knows that the way to stamp out the drugs is to stamp out the supplier, NOT the user. The filthy prostitute is the equivalent of the drug dealer.
Wait..how can you say the dancing boys be shot? They are victims of the evil act of these men who perverted their minds. If an 11 year old boy get raped by a grown man would shoot an 11 year old boy for being sodomized and raped ones his mind is perverted or you would shoot the rapist who raped the poor boy. Remember...boys at this age are weak physically and cannot have the strength to stop a grown muscle man. These boys who are forced to dance need to get full therapy to have their lives back.

Ooooh...now I understand. You are talking about the 17 or 18 year old who are going now to recruit more innocent boys to be perverted? YES I agree. Those should be shoot to avoid more infestation.

- - - Updated - - -

Well yellow fever seems to be the rage in the West nowadays so this indicates that a lot of white men want to have gay sons. I do believe feminism and pop culture has a lot to do with it mentally emasculating many white men. In the past white men would breed with women of their own kind so they could produce big strong strapping sons whereas nowadays they are rejecting white women and breeding with skinny little Asians, so they must obviously be wanting puny effeminate featured gay sons. Unfortunately for these mixed up effeminate minded white men the reality is that big and ugly genes override little pretty genes so the hybrid looks awful and physically out of proportion but probably more of a gay nature.
These men are only emasculated because they do not have Islam in their heart. Any Muslim men will fear Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and will not allow himself to be emasculated FOR THE SAKE OF Allah alone. But those are kuffar...so they have nothing to back them up except dunia, culture, and society. They will easily be swallowed. If society deems homosexuality is the way to go..they want to fit in and accept. If they see that women enjoy two men kissing they will start kissing other men...because they have nothing to back them up and protect them.

For example, take a kafir and he says to his wife that you should obey me..she says you are sexist pig and we need to be equal and that I work more than you do..and and and...he goes..yes dear. He does not have Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) to back him up because he does not believe in Allah. He may be Atheist from the beginning...so we have all these perversions and in-corrections happening because the most important thing over all...is worshiping Allah and not associating partners with him and the kufar have failed on that. So everything else will always fails with them and this Dunaya WILL DESTROY THEM.

Karl
07-14-2018, 08:38 AM
But ones that boy is born...HE IS A BOY..no more a girl and have no connection what so ever to a girl and he is a new gender all together..completely different from the female gender in all regards..mentally, physically and even spirit wise he is a male and not female.
I agree on that, but only insofar that he actually LOOKS morphologically like a boy and not a girl. There is nothing worse than feminists treating a normal masculine boy as a girl. I too HATE that!! However, if a "boy" looks physically effeminate like a girl I will treat him as a girl, not a boy. And besides, how do I know that "he" is not an actual girl dressing in male clothing? Some mentally messed up girls like to cut their hair short and pretend to be a "boy" even though it's ridiculous because she is soft and feminine featured like a girl, not heavy-set, facially angular, and muscular like a boy. I can under no circumstances give someone of an effeminate morphology the respect of being called a "boy", regardless of whether it is a girl pretending to be a boy, or an effeminate featured boy. I call something the name of what I SEE, not of what I am told it is. If I see I car and someone tells me it's a bus I'm still going to still call it a car because a car is what I SEE.

Wait..how can you say the dancing boys be shot? They are victims of the evil act of these men who perverted their minds. If an 11 year old boy get raped by a grown man would shoot an 11 year old boy for being sodomized and raped ones his mind is perverted or you would shoot the rapist who raped the poor boy. Remember...boys at this age are weak physically and cannot have the strength to stop a grown muscle man. These boys who are forced to dance need to get full therapy to have their lives back.

Ooooh...now I understand. You are talking about the 17 or 18 year old who are going now to recruit more innocent boys to be perverted? YES I agree. Those should be shoot to avoid more infestation.
Where is your EVIDENCE that each and every single one of these "dancing boys" are COERCED to do what they do? You have actual evidence for that or are you merely relying on the malevolent mischievous trouble-making Jewish run mass media? I simply do not believe that all or even most "dancing boys" are "forced" into it. They also don't look anywhere as old as 11 either. They look prepubescent and much younger than 11 (at least the ones I've ever seen). I don't understand how you would think that youths aged 11 are "still weak" and so defenceless like a little girl or kitten or something. But maybe Asiatic boys are like that and take a very long time to grow up? I can say that undesirable trait certainly is not true of youths of my race. By age 11 we are at the cusp of adulthood anyway, and at adulthood by age 12. Any 11 yo youth of my race not close to adulthood would be ridiculed and laughed at and called a "wimp" (or worse). And as for being muscular, that is a male trait all normal masculine males should possess right from early boyhood anyway, not just manhood. The muscles might be a bit bigger in manhood, yes, but still always well defined beforehand. And even earlier in childhood when a boy clearly does not have the physical strength of a man he should still nonetheless have the plain common sense to verbally protest, and if being physically coerced into something he doesn't want to do the normal reaction that should come naturally would be to shout, kick, bite, punch as hard as they can etc in order to have a better/good chance of getting out of such situations.

You also seem to subscribe to the inane notion that children and youths are "holier than thou" and therefore incapable of sin and lascivious/lecherous desire, while those over the Magic Age of 18 are somehow all automatically evil beings and potential rapists etc. It's unbelievably naïve thinking. In reality people of ALL ages are capable of either good, evil, degenerate behaviour etc.

xboxisdead
07-14-2018, 11:21 AM
I agree on that, but only insofar that he actually LOOKS morphologically like a boy and not a girl. There is nothing worse than feminists treating a normal masculine boy as a girl. I too HATE that!! However, if a "boy" looks physically effeminate like a girl I will treat him as a girl, not a boy. And besides, how do I know that "he" is not an actual girl dressing in male clothing? Some mentally messed up girls like to cut their hair short and pretend to be a "boy" even though it's ridiculous because she is soft and feminine featured like a girl, not heavy-set, facially angular, and muscular like a boy. I can under no circumstances give someone of an effeminate morphology the respect of being called a "boy", regardless of whether it is a girl pretending to be a boy, or an effeminate featured boy. I call something the name of what I SEE, not of what I am told it is. If I see I car and someone tells me it's a bus I'm still going to still call it a car because a car is what I SEE.

Where is your EVIDENCE that each and every single one of these "dancing boys" are COERCED to do what they do? You have actual evidence for that or are you merely relying on the malevolent mischievous trouble-making Jewish run mass media? I simply do not believe that all or even most "dancing boys" are "forced" into it. They also don't look anywhere as old as 11 either. They look prepubescent and much younger than 11 (at least the ones I've ever seen). I don't understand how you would think that youths aged 11 are "still weak" and so defenceless like a little girl or kitten or something. But maybe Asiatic boys are like that and take a very long time to grow up? I can say that undesirable trait certainly is not true of youths of my race. By age 11 we are at the cusp of adulthood anyway, and at adulthood by age 12. Any 11 yo youth of my race not close to adulthood would be ridiculed and laughed at and called a "wimp" (or worse). And as for being muscular, that is a male trait all normal masculine males should possess right from early boyhood anyway, not just manhood. The muscles might be a bit bigger in manhood, yes, but still always well defined beforehand. And even earlier in childhood when a boy clearly does not have the physical strength of a man he should still nonetheless have the plain common sense to verbally protest, and if being physically coerced into something he doesn't want to do the normal reaction that should come naturally would be to shout, kick, bite, punch as hard as they can etc in order to have a better/good chance of getting out of such situations.

You also seem to subscribe to the inane notion that children and youths are "holier than thou" and therefore incapable of sin and lascivious/lecherous desire, while those over the Magic Age of 18 are somehow all automatically evil beings and potential rapists etc. It's unbelievably naïve thinking. In reality people of ALL ages are capable of either good, evil, degenerate behaviour etc.
That is true...you really have me thinking :D :D A healthy boy would be insulted and would kick, scream, bite and even try to hurt badly if not use any object to cause harm if he is forced to do these acts (GOOD FOR HIM!!!! ;D ;D). When I see a healthy boy that would nothing to do with being feminized, emasculated and find the concept insulting, demeaning...or find the concept of boy and girl to be equal insulting to him, means of stripping from him his mane (which you find in lions) or comparing him to female as castrating...and he will not tolerate that...now that is a healthy, healthy, healthy..mash'allah healthy roaster ;D ;D :D. No offense....and the enemy of Islam would want to destroy our roasters so they can attack our religion and make us follow their whims and desires. Remove the roaster from the community and you are open to destruction. Healthy masculine boys and men are like the ozone layer on the Earth. We take it for granted because we don't see it or expect it..but ones that ozone layer is removed......- whistles hard - you would wish it is there then.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.