/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way one receive God’s answer for his question?

Nitro Zeus
07-12-2018, 06:50 PM
I’m asking this because, I have few questions which I want to ask Him about future stuff such as:

1) How will map of Earth look like after 1 million years AC? It is just in curiosity.

2) Will my Christian mother die as a Muslim? If no, can You please Make her die as a Muslim if we couldn’t make her be?

3) Will I say for sure the shahada as my last words before I die? And will I’ll answer correctly the Grave questions? Please it’s important.

4) Will my Christian grandfather who passed away, is one of the People of Paradise?

5) Can You please Make clear signs for my mother in such that she can see clearly with her own eyes that alien civilizations do exist around the Universes? Because she doesn’t believe me.

6) Am I sinning if I listen to rock, dubstep and other types of musics? The reason I do this is because, I need to learn artists and songs, because I heard from some scholars saying it’s haram and I want to know if they are wrong or not. Because, I’m completely confused, and my father tells me that it’s not haram, because also the birds do sing, the water too sings the air the same, can you make them stop from singing? Can You please grant me the ability to understand the message?

7) On planet Mars was there life millions of years ago and now Mars have died? Or it was dead since You created the Universes( heavens)? Just in curiosity.

Before, people could ask any question in the Era of Prophets and Messengers and God answers them through Prophets and Messengers, and now that Era is closed forever. And today in 2018, How can I receive answers from Him? Is there a strong Du’a or something I can do in order to get the answers? Because some of my questions are very important and I need to know, because without the knowledge of future, I’ll be stressed.

Did God mentioned in Quran what signs will Make for those who ask Him questions? I mean when a believer asks Him a question, what are the signs which God will Make in such that this believer will get the answer? How would he or she knows wether is truly from Him and not from Satan? Or from his or her mind? Because, I don’t want non of this to happen, I want an answer only from God.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
07-12-2018, 07:20 PM
Allah :swt: will make some things known to you before you die and will make everything concerning you which you have a right to know known after you die - you will open your record and say "what is with this record which leaves out neither anything small - nor anything great.

Although various questions may come to you from time to time it is illogical to assume that they will all be answered on earth - and anyway you would become bored and impatient with what remains of your life - and paradise and/or hell are rewards for the work you do in this life.

The answers to (or at least an idea) of some of your questions will come to you if you study well - but most of the questions you asked are not your right to know - but rather privileges.

There are many more pressing questions you should be asking yourself such as the best way 5o conduct yourself in your circumstances so that you can live a life pleasing to Allah :swt: and be saved from hell and be admitted to paradise.

You are a slave of Allah :swt: the Most Wise and Just whether you like it or not and it is more fitting that you accept that reality and seek the best eternal outcome by becoming a righteous and just human being who guides him/her self by Allah's guidance whilst sincerely seeking His face.

fatim.unnisa
07-13-2018, 03:19 AM
Allah answers your questions from the symbols and things shown to you in your dream

Nitro Zeus
07-13-2018, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatim.unnisa
Allah answers your questions from the symbols and things shown to you in your dream
Is that mentioned in Quran? If so, can you provide a true sunnah, Hadith or verse speaking about what you claim? And how can I make sure that this answer is not from Satan or from my mind only? How can I be sure that the answer is from God?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
09-23-2018, 09:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Allah :swt: will make some things known to you before you die and will make everything concerning you which you have a right to know known after you die - you will open your record and say "what is with this record which leaves out neither anything small - nor anything great.

Although various questions may come to you from time to time it is illogical to assume that they will all be answered on earth - and anyway you would become bored and impatient with what remains of your life - and paradise and/or hell are rewards for the work you do in this life.

The answers to (or at least an idea) of some of your questions will come to you if you study well - but most of the questions you asked are not your right to know - but rather privileges.

There are many more pressing questions you should be asking yourself such as the best way 5o conduct yourself in your circumstances so that you can live a life pleasing to Allah :swt: and be saved from hell and be admitted to paradise.

You are a slave of Allah :swt: the Most Wise and Just whether you like it or not and it is more fitting that you accept that reality and seek the best eternal outcome by becoming a righteous and just human being who guides him/her self by Allah's guidance whilst sincerely seeking His face.
Can you give me few examples of what kind of questions I mentioned up, are not my right to know? Of course, I haven’t said that I don’t accept reality.

Abz2000
09-23-2018, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Can you give me few examples of what kind of questions I mentioned up, are not my right to know? Of course, I haven’t said that I don’t accept reality.
how yourparents mated when they were conceiving you, what your dad said, what your mum said, what they were wearing, what they were doing in the next room when you were watching teletubies.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.