/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to make up these missed prayers? please help...

',:)
07-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Asalamualaikum everyone....

I was born a muslim however at a young age I stopped believing (when I was like 12) I didn't pray or anything. Eventually I even became Athiest (not full Athiest but considering Athiesm id tell people I'm half athiest.) at some points I denied islam and I never prayed and I always sinned. Sometimes I'd think we were in a simulation all these crazy things.

I am almost 15 years old now (I turn 15 in a month)

There was one time when I went back to islam last year but then I left again.

This Ramadan I didn't fast or pray.

Even though I was sinning and not praying at the back of my head I still knew islam was real etc

However recently I got back into islam and I repented for everything many times. I regret everything I did so much and i never plan on doing any of that again inshallah...
I made salat al-tawbah as well.. I pray 5 times a day now and stopped listening to music and I stopped doing all the sins I use to do....... It is honestly a miracle because I never thought I would come back.

I am so scared because I don't know what to do. Do I need to make up the prayers i missed in all these years? will allah forgive me for all of the sins I made?
I calculated and it is 5360 salaahs i need to make up.... It is possible but I am so scared because If I do this I am scared that I will leave islam again because i will get too overwhelmed...... ples tell me what to do

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
07-12-2018, 10:42 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

It depends on which madhab you follow. Some say yes it is accepted and others advise it cannot be compensated. If your school of thought does agree then an easy way to catch up is to pray your missed faraz with every scheduled salah. Making it manageable and not overbearing for you. Insha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.