PDA

View Full Version : An intellectual's journey from atheism to Islam

Abz2000
07-17-2018, 07:44 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
07-17-2018, 03:50 PM
Here's another i just watched:
These are more real compared to the highly negatively biased slant cut pieces normally taken from secularist news:
His humility, timidity, introversion, and deep will to get the word out regardless actually works in making it heartfelt:

Abz2000
07-17-2018, 10:42 PM
I have just finished watching an hour +4 minutes of this speech which i had passed by a few times imagining that i couldn't endure the length - but must now admit that this is one of the most profound and relevant speeches that i have EVER heard alongside Nouman Ali Khan's multi part lecture on Surah Yaa Seen, and Martyr Sheikh Anwar Al Awlaki's speeches.

I am pausing for fajr prayer and coming back to watch the remaining 30 minutes - but can only say that it is NOT a speech for anyone to be missing in the current situation - if we care about the direction of Islamic thought and of future generations.

This guy's mathematical brain is a blessing and gift from Allah :swt: and i believe that the wisdom that he has gained from the Quran has made him a reviver of our times - if we care to consider.

Ninety minutes of your life is a small investment for this treasure.
Those who are familiar with me know that i rarely - if ever - over-hype anything - or even recommend any talks in this way - and this is not over-hype - trust me on this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.