/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New here [emoji18]

TinyMess
07-18-2018, 04:09 AM
Assalamualaikum.
I am new here, I have joined Islamic Board to make friends from the ummah. Because unfortunately, I know no Muslims as my city has quite a small Muslim population. I am 14 living in the USA. I converted to Islam around a year ago. (Btw I have no idea how this site works heh, so if anyone would like to tell me it’d be appreciated)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
07-18-2018, 06:20 AM
Asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu and welcome

azc
07-18-2018, 07:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TinyMess
Assalamualaikum.
I am new here, I have joined Islamic Board to make friends from the ummah. Because unfortunately, I know no Muslims as my city has quite a small Muslim population. I am 14 living in the USA. I converted to Islam around a year ago. (Btw I have no idea how this site works heh, so if anyone would like to tell me it’d be appreciated)
:wa:

Welcome to islamicboard

Abz2000
07-18-2018, 11:01 PM
:wa:

I pray that Allah :swt: keeps you guided on the straight path.
You'll learn InshaAllah,
It's not much more difficult than navigating a smartphone.

If you don't mind me asking - which author's interpretation of the Quran do you read?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!