/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam and alimony

Calmate
07-20-2018, 01:27 PM
Salaam,

What does Islam say about alimony? I see in some countries that a ex husband or wife have to pay for a long time alimony. I think it's not fair. Some people make use of it in a wrong way.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Calmate
07-22-2018, 02:49 PM
No one?

azc
07-22-2018, 05:48 PM
http://islamqa.org/hanafi/daruliftaa/7840

The Husband's Financial Responsibility after Divorce - IslamQA
My wife and I are coming to the logical end of our marriage. The only thing that keeps us together is the 2 two children. My question is what are my...

xboxisdead
07-22-2018, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Calmate
Salaam,
What does Islam say about alimony? I see in some countries that a ex husband or wife have to pay for a long time alimony. I think it's not fair. Some people make use of it in a wrong way.
You are aware the west worship the female sex, right? Just so you know. I need you to understand in the law of the West it makes total sense that the population is 100% female..that female rule with an iron fist and the men obey her and submit to her and if men where to come to this world he is the inferior sex and she is superior to him and suppress him with everything including rights. You will not find fairness in a land where laws are made by man. You will not find justice when human is the one that degree and take Allah's law out and it is man whose law to be obeyed. You are living in a world of shirk where it is man made law and his is to be obeyed. In that regard, justice and fairness goes out the window. In USA if you get married for over 10 years and hit the 10 year mark...the man have to pay alimony until you are dead or she got married again. Since she will never get married again, she will have boyfriend instead you will be forced to pay alimony. IN addition to that if you have children with her, you will pay child support until they are over 20 years old and you are not obliged to visit them or raise them and she have the right to cut ties between you and the children and make the children hate you. She can then repeat that cycle with other men and thus transfer money from men to women have being successful. If you become homeless...no one will shed tears for you or care for you..and you are just useless now and unnecessary. She can file false rape allegation and abuse and put you in prison without any actual proof. BECAUSE HER WORD IS TH LAW. Boys in crisis and are acting violently the comment from these women are...that men are evil and unnecessary and all violence comes from you..it is best we wipe you out and go into an all female society. The West applaud that thinking and appraises her and consider her empowered and revenge to the evil man sex. This is the world you are living in. It is ok for lesbian to have children and this is considered a healthy family but a single heterosexual father cannot raise children on his own when scientific study shows that is the truly the healthiest environment for children and especially for boys who ACTUALLY SUCCEED SO MUCH IN SCHOOL they match bar with girls in success in school and have healthy mental capacity and go to university and don't go violent as say a boy who is not. So if you are asking for fairness in a lad of kufar...you are not going to get it. You are not going to get it when there is gender identity crisis. You are not going to get it when they dress boys like little girls. You are not going to get it when they worship girls instead of Allah. You are not going to get it when the first shirk they did is how come boys inherit more than girls let us start our first shirk by making it that both boys and girls inherit equally. It start RIGHT there the shirk and changing Allah's law and going down hill from there. It also start when they forbid pologymy and it starts even beyond that..worshipping jesus and calling three Gods...instead of worshiping Allah and not associating partners with him. If they failed in giving Allah, his right...DON'T YOU DARE AND EXPECT AND THINK they will give the creation of Allah their due right when they did not give Allah his right. No. You will find everything they do is injustice and wrong.

YOU WILL FIND NOTHING THEY DO IS RIGHT! NOTHING! NOTHING! NOTHING! NOTHING!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
07-22-2018, 09:30 PM
There is an amount of money or its equivelant called mahr that the man is obliged to pay to the woman if they ever get divorced. You know this?

xboxisdead
07-22-2018, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
There is an amount of money or its equivelant called mahr that the man is obliged to pay to the woman if they ever get divorced. You know this?
I know that. I also know Islam is the only true religion and most beautiful religion on the universe :cry::cry: perfect religion. This mahr is just for both sexes..let me tell you this. But alimony is UNJUST. Alimony is oppression like everything else man made does to himself is to oppress himself and be false because he is so arrogant. Al-hamdolillah Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) created hellfire....throw the disbelievers, the unjust the criminals in there. That is a just in itself that Allah created hellfire. Allah is just. His laws are just. We need to focus on worshiping Allah correctly instead of what we are doing now. Alimony HAVE NOTHING TO do with Islam, period and it need to be abolished. It is as bad as when in india or pakistani the women have to pay mahir for their men.

Calmate
07-24-2018, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
I know that. I also know Islam is the only true religion and most beautiful religion on the universe :cry::cry: perfect religion. This mahr is just for both sexes..let me tell you this. But alimony is UNJUST. Alimony is oppression like everything else man made does to himself is to oppress himself and be false because he is so arrogant. Al-hamdolillah Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) created hellfire....throw the disbelievers, the unjust the criminals in there. That is a just in itself that Allah created hellfire. Allah is just. His laws are just. We need to focus on worshiping Allah correctly instead of what we are doing now. Alimony HAVE NOTHING TO do with Islam, period and it need to be abolished. It is as bad as when in india or pakistani the women have to pay mahir for their men.

You are right. Thats why i dont find nothing on the quran that support alimony. I see many men in a situation that they need to pay alimony for many years. But i hear that even imams or mosques are supporting alimony because we need to follow the law of the country that we are living in. Also lying in the islam is haram. We cannot hide the marriage from the state that we are living in. When you register yourself they ask your material status. I see also that marriage are done in mosque illigal. So i dont know what is the right thing to do.

xboxisdead
07-24-2018, 11:36 AM
You are right. Thats why i dont find nothing on the quran that support alimony. I see many men in a situation that they need to pay alimony for many years. But i hear that even imams or mosques are supporting alimony because we need to follow the law of the country that we are living in. Also lying in the islam is haram. We cannot hide the marriage from the state that we are living in. When you register yourself they ask your material status. I see also that marriage are done in mosque illigal. So i dont know what is the right thing to do.
Ask these same imams in mosques if they would say exactly the same thing or do exactly the same thing had it we live in indian or other of those countries where women have to pay mahir to men and see what they do there. If they climb the mountain ten times to change that law and get a group of men to go to change it and not say, "Well. You have to follow the law of the country".....then know very well that these imam's are hypocrite, they have no value or merit and to be ignored and worse they benefit from it themselves when they have daughters at the expense of sons of other people. Sexism and injustice holds no grain in Islam. Islam acknowledged gender difference and justice, not sexism and injustice and hypocrisy. What we do to devalue masculinity, devalue man or boys...try to destroy them or mesh mash the genders together and call for gender equality and same DOES NOT PLEASE Allah at all nor in his eyes it is justice...then why do we do it? Pretty much, Allah have created the genders different and he is pleased with the difference and then we come and say to him, "Nope. There is no difference between the gender and we believe you are unjust to women and we are more fairer to them than you and come on really, gender difference is really culture and man made invention designed to oppress women by men and women should seek up power and dominance and and and...". See how far that will go in the afterlife. I see hellfire instead of paradise in that thinking.

Alimony should not be practiced because we are obeying man made law over Allah's law, since we live in kufar world. Personally, I would live in middle east, the land of the poor..and try to find food day by day and lose all the comfort of this world if it means obeying Allah's law 100% and not forced to obey man-made law just because I left the Muslim world to a non-Muslim world. If these kufar want to devalue their men and boys and marginalize them and be sexist to them and mistreat them and chant on their faces we demand gender equality while we seek out gender favoritism to women over you and and..and don't care if their boys are in crisis...that is their concern and not ours. We should not mimic them in any way shape or form. There is another solution to your situation. Remember, these laws are perverted. So many of these non-Muslim men have relationship outside of marriage (boyfriend/girlfriend) and they don't sign a marriage certificate or contact the government. What you could do is simply not sign the marriage certificate or contact the government and marry Islamiclly and under the state's eyes you are just boyfriend/girlfriend. This way you can remove the government off your back. As for these mosques who do this because they are paid by the government you don't need a shiekh to do it for you. Marriage in Islam is easy and simple. You can have family members to be the witness and you guys are getting married. You are getting married under the eyes of Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) and that only matters and not some shiekh or a man who follow the state. But if you must have a shiekh...find one who is not like that.

AabiruSabeel
07-25-2018, 03:12 AM
salam:

It says in the Fatwa linked above,

In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

One of the rights of the wife on the husband is her financial support, which includes food, clothing, shelter, etc…

Allah Most High says:

“Let the man of means spend according to his means, and the man whose resources are restricted, let him spend according to what Allah has given him.” (Surah al-Talaq, V.7)

This financial support (nafaqah) is binding upon the husband throughout the marriage if the wife gives herself to him or offers to. (al-Mawsili, al-Ikhtiyar, 4/229)

If the marriage unfortunately came to an end, then the woman will receive this financial support throughout the waiting period (iddah). Once the post marital waiting period comes to an end, the obligation of Nafaqah no longer remains on the husband.

Allah Most High says:

“Let the woman live (in iddah) in the same style as you live, according to your means. Annoy them not, so as to restrict them. And if they carry (life in their wombs), then spend on them until they deliver their burden.” (Surah al-Talaq, V. 6)

It should be remembered that the wife will be entitled to this financial support (during the waiting period) regardless of whether the divorce was revocable or irrevocable. (Radd al-Muhtar, 3/609)

The mahr is given at the time of nikah, not at divorce. It is one of the rights of the bride to receive mahr from her husband.

anatolian
07-25-2018, 07:08 AM
As far as I know the mahr is not directly given at the nikah but promised to be given if a divorce ever occures. This is similar to alimony. Actually I am not trying to justify the alimony in place of mahr but just as in many occasions, many secular laws have the same purpose of sharia.

azc
07-25-2018, 12:32 PM
As far as I know the mahr is not directly given at the nikah but promised to be given if a divorce ever occures. This is similar to alimony. Actually I am not trying to justify the alimony in place of mahr but just as in many occasions, many secular laws have the same purpose of sharia.
(3) If the mahr is mu’ajjal (immediately payable) then it is wajib to pay it before rukhsati. And if it has not been paid then she can delay rukhsati or refuse the husband to sleep with her. But if the mahr is muwajjal (deferred) then it shall be wajib to pay it at its appointed time. If no time was fixed then it shall be wajib to pay it in case of talaq at the time of talaq; otherwise at the time of death. The time of talaq can also be fixed as the time of payment.
https://islamqa.org/hanafi/darulifta...0%2C8631860885

Calmate
07-25-2018, 01:18 PM
So what i understand is that islam dont accept alimony as its implemented in the west. Even after the iddah the husband is not responsible for his ex-wife...is this correct?

azc
07-25-2018, 01:30 PM
So what i understand is that islam dont accept alimony as its implemented in the west. Even after the iddah the husband is not responsible for his ex-wife...is this correct?
Yes, you have understood it correctly

Calmate
07-25-2018, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Yes, you have understood it correctly

But in the west if you marry you cant escape from the alimony. Then we have to marry in a illegal way? I think that is also haram in the islam. We cant say we marry but don't tell nothing to the government.

xboxisdead
07-25-2018, 03:27 PM
But in the west if you marry you cant escape from the alimony. Then we have to marry in a illegal way? I think that is also haram in the islam. We cant say we marry but don't tell nothing to the government.
You are aware that the government is a false God, right? That is what the government. Show me in Islam that says you need to obey false God. Last I checked we are ordered to obey Allah (Subhannu Wa Talaa) and his prophet and not false God. If you still believe we should obey false God then do not get married in West. Is that hard to live in Muslim country and say F this dunaya I am focusing on akhira? What would you do if dajjal comes in then? Would you say, "Oh! I know he is the dajjal but I am hungry and thirsty I will still follow him?" Or will you starve and die from thirst if you must and be steady fast?

Remember...you need to think about the welfare if you have a future son on this matter. You will be his role model. What would you teach him at this point?

By the way? If it is Haraam I will accept it is haram and believe it is haram and take the punishment in the akhira. When Allah asks me why did you lie to the government? I will answer him, "Oh Allah! I did not want to obey the false God and I only wanted to obey you."

Calmate
07-25-2018, 04:05 PM
You are aware that the government is a false God, right? That is what the government. Show me in Islam that says you need to obey false God. Last I checked we are ordered to obey Allah (Subhannu Wa Talaa) and his prophet and not false God. If you still believe we should obey false God then do not get married in West. Is that hard to live in Muslim country and say F this dunaya I am focusing on akhira? What would you do if dajjal comes in then? Would you say, "Oh! I know he is the dajjal but I am hungry and thirsty I will still follow him?" Or will you starve and die from thirst if you must and be steady fast?

Remember...you need to think about the welfare if you have a future son on this matter. You will be his role model. What would you teach him at this point?

By the way? If it is Haraam I will accept it is haram and believe it is haram and take the punishment in the akhira. When Allah asks me why did you lie to the government? I will answer him, "Oh Allah! I did not want to obey the false God and I only wanted to obey you."
Please brother read this link.

http://www.daruliftaa.com/node/5852

Who said that the government is a false God? I hear this for the first time. We need to follow the law of the country that we live in as long its not against the teachings of the islam.

xboxisdead
07-25-2018, 04:50 PM
Please brother read this link.

http://www.daruliftaa.com/node/5852

Who said that the government is a false God? I hear this for the first time. We need to follow the law of the country that we live in as long its not against the teachings of the islam.
Read closely what is democracy and what is secular state and see why if you believe in secular state and democracy why you leave the fold of Islam. Secular state says religion and politics are two separate entity. If you believe that religion and state are two different entity then you have left fold of Islam period. I don't follow man made law that goes against Islam. Sorry. I refuse it. :heated: I love Islam so much that I will not let some arrogant idiot man or woman who think they are above Allah or they think they are more just than Allah or they think Islam is barbaric or old or believe Islam is an anti-women, or believe Islam is an evil patriarchal society that oppresses women and gives power to men over women, or they believe it is outdated and need to move to modern time (and believe we found the truth or solved problems that Islam couldn't solve)! If you noticed all of these believes are kufar. Do you want those believes to dictate what is right or wrong in my life? Watch the kufar men how they just do boyfriend/girlfriend and they don't get married. This is what man-made law have breaded. Family breakup, fornication, children out of wedlock, gender identity crisis, increase in crimes, etc. Man made law does not work. Simple. Canada/USA government are false Gods and in some political correctness false Goddesses. You just don't know it. My advice is do not tell the government period. The government knows there are relationship between you and her and the government knows you are married to her in Islamic way, but your marriage in Islam does not work with their version of marriage so they do not consider it marriage in their end, they consider it boyfriend/girlfriend marriage and in this sense I am ok with that they think. They could think we are fornicating for all I care, because their way of marriage is different than ours. I am not here to convince the government or to please the government or to get their approval period. I am here to please Allah alone, to worship him alone and to obey him and his prophets and not to associate partners with Allah.

Observe the kufar how it started. If you go back in the old times they believed in some verses of the Qura'an and disbelieved in other parts of the verses Qura'an.

By the way, if you read the sentence a little bit more in the link you send me, "Muslim countries, or non-Muslim countries such as those in the west, as long as they are not ordered to practice something that is against Shariah"

Another Quote,"

Some Muslims are under the impression that it is permissible to violate the laws of countries that are not an Islamic state (al-Khilafa), which is totally incorrect. Muslims must adhere to the laws of any country they live in, whether in the west or the east, as long as the law is not in contradiction with one’s religion. "

By giving government the power to use alimony that is going against Shariah! I am not going to obey that by letting the government have power over me. BECAUSE ONLY ALLAH IS THE ONE AND TRUE GOD AND NOT THE GOVERNMENT!

azc
07-25-2018, 05:26 PM
Alimony is the unislamic law of the land though but you being a citizen of an unislamic country can't challenge the law.

Islam has given us the complete social system but It's the fault of the Muslims who instead of going to scholars go to the court to get their disputes settled and we can't expect the court to follow Islamic laws.

xboxisdead
07-25-2018, 05:39 PM
Alimony is the unislamic law of the land though but you being a citizen of an unislamic country can't challenge the law.

Islam has given us the complete social system but It's the fault of the Muslims who instead of going to scholars go to the court to get their disputes settled and we can't expect the court to follow Islamic laws.

THANK YOU!!!
- Jumps up and down and pulls hairs - THANK YOU!! :D:D:D:D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

azc
07-25-2018, 06:14 PM
@xboxisdead :

Secular state says religion and politics are two separate entity.
if (their) every country is governed by their religious laws then what...?

xboxisdead
07-25-2018, 06:27 PM
@xboxisdead :

if (their) every country is governed by their religious laws then what...?
Whether it is secular or governed by their own religious laws it does not matter :facepalm::facepalm:, you obey Allah and his prophets only. You come to the kufar homes, you obey certain laws and laws that goes against Shariah you do not obey. YOUR ONLY KING IS ALLAH (Subhananu Wa Talaa) and only he is to be feared. Simply put. Even the kuffar they are doing things only by the will of Allah alone. The Earth is the property of Allah and part of his kingdom. We can label it a trillion names and call it ours but it is not ours. Simply put. Honestly...as Muslims...if I am going to have children...I would go to Muslim countries and raise them there. I love my children. I fear for my sons and daughters. I will be questioned in the day of judgement. Well feminist, kuffar law, secular law, police of the dunaya be able to protect me then? Nope. Will the prophet peace be upon him be able to protect me against Allah's punishment when I failed my children and thrown them in the gates of hellfire? Nope. Think of the afterlife pleeeeeeaasseeeeeeeeee!!!!

Calmate
07-25-2018, 06:54 PM
Whether it is secular or governed by their own religious laws it does not matter :facepalm::facepalm:, you obey Allah and his prophets only. You come to the kufar homes, you obey certain laws and laws that goes against Shariah you do not obey. YOUR ONLY KING IS ALLAH (Subhananu Wa Talaa) and only he is to be feared. Simply put. Even the kuffar they are doing things only by the will of Allah alone. The Earth is the property of Allah and part of his kingdom. We can label it a trillion names and call it ours but it is not ours. Simply put. Honestly...as Muslims...if I am going to have children...I would go to Muslim countries and raise them there. I love my children. I fear for my sons and daughters. I will be questioned in the day of judgement. Well feminist, kuffar law, secular law, police of the dunaya be able to protect me then? Nope. Will the prophet peace be upon him be able to protect me against Allah's punishment when I failed my children and thrown them in the gates of hellfire? Nope. Think of the afterlife pleeeeeeaasseeeeeeeeee!!!!
I understand you but lets be honest. There are many muslims countries that are in really bad conditions, just look how many muslims countries are corrupted. Somehow you can practise islam better in a non Muslim country then in a Muslim country. The social security in many non muslims country are better. Ofcourse in every country is evil. The social media and internet is a source of evil..of course it have its benefits but more bad than good. Fitna is everywhere. Look the women how they dress..is almost naked. Guys can't control them self... society is getting terrible. May Allah s.w.t protect us all. I have the feeling that many of us going to the hellfire before to the paradise. Like praying on time its so important but how many of us pray on time? With work is almost impossible and I feel really bad about that...

xboxisdead
07-25-2018, 07:23 PM
I understand you but lets be honest. There are many muslims countries that are in really bad conditions, just look how many muslims countries are corrupted. Somehow you can practise islam better in a non Muslim country then in a Muslim country. The social security in many non muslims country are better. Ofcourse in every country is evil. The social media and internet is a source of evil..of course it have its benefits but more bad than good. Fitna is everywhere. Look the women how they dress..is almost naked. Guys can't control them self... society is getting terrible. May Allah s.w.t protect us all. I have the feeling that many of us going to the hellfire before to the paradise. Like praying on time its so important but how many of us pray on time? With work is almost impossible and I feel really bad about that...
What we are saying as Muslims we need not to be integrated with the system but separated from the system. We obey laws of the West that match bar with Islamic law. Such as:

1) No murdering someone.
2) No abusing or harassing someone or verbally abusing someone whether that is targeted to a man or a woman, boy or girl, old or young.
the list of things that match with Islam and West we obey that because we are actually following Islam even though West is matched with us. Now certain laws we do not deal with the government and tell the government to lay off our backs is when it comes to families, children, upbringing, mahir, divorce, custody, etc. Here we go to mosque, sheikh and Muslim court within the Western world and do our dealings there. Each goes happy. If the mother tries to cause wedge between the father and children as form of weapon, go to Muslim court and resolve your dispute there INSIDE CANADA and Western world. Simply put. You get the benefit of two worlds. As parents we need to open good Muslim schools please! Stop sending your children to Kufar schools. We need to push more into politics to change our life style and society here. Show the kufar what is Islam is really about. Follow the Qura'an and Sunnah perfectly well 100% you will find so many non-Muslims will come running to Islam when we show them REAL ISLAM AND I DO NOT MEAN MODERN ISLAM OR WESTERN ISLAM please!! When your sons are under attack and he feel emasculated...FATHERS..raise your sons high and tell him his role is very important and different than a woman's role who also plays a different and important role and that we need men in society and move from there. Make him follow the Qura'an and Sunnah correctly. If your sons is failing..do whatever it takes to help him and I do not mean drugging him. Fathers WE NEED YOU! Come on! Be parents! BE REAL PARENTS! The food your children eat effect the mental capacity of the children and it effects boys more than girls, see what your children are eating. The prophet warned us about filling our stomachs..don't feel your stomachs. Avoid eating too much carbohydrate and sugar, get your sons to do lots of physical activities so he can get rid of the excess energy. Fathers play with your sons more often and help him feel connected. Is your children listening to music..take that out. Technology is good at little douses. Don't have your children sitting in front of TV 24/7 or playing video games.

I said to my mom if I have children they only use technology for half an hour and that is even after THEY SHOW ME they have good grades and are studying hard. But to me...education is lower priority over Islamic education and the heart for the afterlife. If I find they are getting A++ but are becoming distance from religion then I pull them out and make sure they return back before it is too late. Both parents need to do the upbringing here and not one. All of these come in play for raising better future generation who will in fact impact society in long tune and each knows their boundaries and limits.

azc
07-26-2018, 03:59 AM
@xboxisdead :

if religious or man made laws of all the non Muslim countries disallow presence of Muslims and Islam as happened in Spain, then what...?

xboxisdead
07-26-2018, 05:33 AM
@xboxisdead :

if religious or man made laws of all the non Muslim countries disallow presence of Muslims and Islam as happened in Spain, then what...?
O_O I am even surprised your even asking this question. What do you mean, "then what?"? Are you hurt and offended that the non Muslim people don't want to do anything with you? Soooo...if you fear they will kick you out...you would rather integrate into their system and obey their system instead of obeying Allah and his messenger? Sooo...you would become this modern Muslim then? You fight. If they kick you out...go to other country and make a stink in the media world wide about how this country is anti-Islam and demonize them. For one thing...you at least did demonize them...made them become this evil entity and intolerance of other religion and they are not really a country that except diversity. How is that for a starter? These non-Muslims do a perfect job demonizing Islam and demonizing men.....you are not going out of your way to demonize them for fun..but if they are intolerant of you and are discriminator to you...take that as an ammunition to demonize them now. Go to other non-Muslim country that do have Muslim courts exclusive for Muslim people and live there instead. If not one single non-Muslim country wants you...then go back to your Muslim country and fight for the cause of Allah and live there and practice your religion. Remember..this world is paradise for disbelievers and prison for believers. You are not created here to play and fun...you are created here to worship only Allah and this world is all about struggles and hardships.

azc
07-26-2018, 10:01 AM
O_O I am even surprised your even asking this question. What do you mean, "then what?"? Are you hurt and offended that the non Muslim people don't want to do anything with you? Soooo...if you fear they will kick you out...you would rather integrate into their system and obey their system instead of obeying Allah and his messenger? Sooo...you would become this modern Muslim then? You fight. If they kick you out...go to other country and make a stink in the media world wide about how this country is anti-Islam and demonize them. For one thing...you at least did demonize them...made them become this evil entity and intolerance of other religion and they are not really a country that except diversity. How is that for a starter? These non-Muslims do a perfect job demonizing Islam and demonizing men.....you are not going out of your way to demonize them for fun..but if they are intolerant of you and are discriminator to you...take that as an ammunition to demonize them now. Go to other non-Muslim country that do have Muslim courts exclusive for Muslim people and live there instead. If not one single non-Muslim country wants you...then go back to your Muslim country and fight for the cause of Allah and live there and practice your religion. Remember..this world is paradise for disbelievers and prison for believers. You are not created here to play and fun...you are created here to worship only Allah and this world is all about struggles and hardships.
O.k. Thanks.

One more question:

How many Muslim countries are 100% ruled by the Islamic laws..?

xboxisdead
07-26-2018, 12:28 PM
O.k. Thanks.

One more question:

How many Muslim countries are 100% ruled by the Islamic laws..?
I will answer that question to you with this one, "Ever wondered why the majority of them are getting their butt whipped?". The only true country that I see there that is trying very hard to be 100% Islamic Laws to the point that death penalty, whipping, etc is implemented there is Turkey. That is why..that is the only country with a very, superb leader he is a very good leader and they have a very..enriching, happy lives. Not saying it is perfect! That is the point of Dunaya..that it is not perfect. But if it can be 95% close and it is TRYING to please Allah (Subhanau Wa Talaa) and attempting very hard to do 100% Islamic Law in a world of fitna and difficulties..you can see that such attempt will not go unnoticed in the eyes of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa).

Honestly...I am thinking of moving in Turkey, living there to get married and have children. Let them even learn Turkish and study there. I will learn Turkish too so I can talk to my wife and the people there and understand what my children are saying. I would rather live there and have children there then Canada, Australia, USA, UK, etc.

Calmate
07-26-2018, 02:29 PM
I will answer that question to you with this one, "Ever wondered why the majority of them are getting their butt whipped?". The only true country that I see there that is trying very hard to be 100% Islamic Laws to the point that death penalty, whipping, etc is implemented there is Turkey. That is why..that is the only country with a very, superb leader he is a very good leader and they have a very..enriching, happy lives. Not saying it is perfect! That is the point of Dunaya..that it is not perfect. But if it can be 95% close and it is TRYING to please Allah (Subhanau Wa Talaa) and attempting very hard to do 100% Islamic Law in a world of fitna and difficulties..you can see that such attempt will not go unnoticed in the eyes of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa).

Honestly...I am thinking of moving in Turkey, living there to get married and have children. Let them even learn Turkish and study there. I will learn Turkish too so I can talk to my wife and the people there and understand what my children are saying. I would rather live there and have children there then Canada, Australia, USA, UK, etc.
Which country do you live right now and are you from Turkey?

azc
07-26-2018, 03:39 PM
@xboxisdead :

1: A secular state gives equal status to all religions, so followers of different religions can practice upon their religions freely. Religious Discrimination and partiality isn't permitted.

This is why Muslims in a kafir country can follow Islam freely, can give dawah to fellow non Muslims whereas in many of the Muslim countries religious minorities often are seen losing their religious identities e.g. Hindus in Pakistan.

In truth, in some of the Muslim countries, even Muslims are not allowed to give dawah, keeping beard and hijab is also not allowed.

(Note: but now a days in many kafir countries Muslims are harassed and persecuted because of islamophobia.)

2: When (even) all Syrian refugees weren't given shelter by their neighbouring countries then how all the Muslims of all kafir countries if are compelled to migrate can be welcomed by them.

3: If Man made laws violate the shariah, need explanation by truthful ulama, not us, the random people

4: When you've cited ONLY ONE country, turkey as an Islamic country ruled by Islamic laws (I disagree though), It means rest all the Muslim countries don't follow Islamic laws...? Cursing the western powers/states isn't the right answer.

Note: Islamic rules are for Muslims and Muslim countries, nor for non Muslims and non Muslim countries.

xboxisdead
07-26-2018, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE=azc;2996477] @xboxisdead :

[MENTION=16760]
1: A secular state gives equal status to all religions, so followers of different religions can practice upon their religions freely. Religious Discrimination and partiality isn't permitted.

This is why Muslims in a kafir country can follow Islam freely, can give dawah to fellow non Muslims whereas in many of the Muslim countries religious minorities often are seen losing their religious identities e.g. Hindus in Pakistan.

In truth, in some of the Muslim countries, even Muslims are not allowed to give dawah, keeping beard and hijab is also not allowed.

(Note: but now a days in many kafir countries Muslims are harassed and persecuted because of islamophobia.)
I want to learn and not argue, so I am asking questions to learn. Are you saying (seeing how Canada is a secular country as well as USA) I would be able to use Muslim courts instead of Canadian courts?

2: When (even) all Syrian refugees weren't given shelter by their neighbouring countries then how all the Muslims of all kafir countries if are compelled to migrate can be welcomed by them.
It is a shame how we as Muslims do not even protect and welcome and be helpful to our Muslim brothers and sisters because we define ourselves as a nationality and not as a Muslim. This is one of the many reasons why nationalism is forbidden in Islam. I am not a nationality, I do not identify myself as a nationality...I identify myself as a Muslim. I am Muslim. Period.

3: If Man made laws violate the shariah, need explanation by truthful ulama, not us, the random people
But we can at least slap the back heads of these truthful Ulama who is doing nothing but keeping quiet.

4: When you've cited ONLY ONE country, turkey as an Islamic country ruled by Islamic laws (I disagree though), It means rest all the Muslim countries don't follow Islamic laws...?
Egypt a country that is suppose to be known for it's religious up keeping, the greatest religious Islamic university on Earth was suppose to be from Egypt and now it is all corrupted. Don't even start with Lebanon. Saudi Arabia also was suppose to be a religious country..but it's truth comes out and the dirty garbage littering the floor. I did not say all other countries fall short..my knowledge is limited to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon and Turkey. From there I formulated that Turkey is the best among the other three countries and that was my conclusion. Of course..I am sure there other Muslim countries out there who do follow Islamic laws..but I do not see of it or hear of it..not at least through the media; so my knowledge among them is unknown.

Cursing the western powers/states isn't the right answer.
Never did I say curse the western power or state..what I am saying we should not be integrated with them. We should use the Muslim court in Western world to do all our affairs...if there is no Muslim court...we should use the politics given to us to open up a Muslim court. If they kick us out then..then we can form a huge stink in the media.

Note: Islamic rules are for Muslims and Muslim countries, nor for non Muslims and non Muslim countries.
Can you elaborate more on this?

azc
07-27-2018, 06:06 AM
[QUOTE=xboxisdead;2996479]
@xboxisdead :

I want to learn and not argue, so I am asking questions to learn. Are you saying (seeing how Canada is a secular country as well as USA) I would be able to use Muslim courts instead of Canadian courts?

It is a shame how we as Muslims do not even protect and welcome and be helpful to our Muslim brothers and sisters because we define ourselves as a nationality and not as a Muslim. This is one of the many reasons why nationalism is forbidden in Islam. I am not a nationality, I do not identify myself as a nationality...I identify myself as a Muslim. I am Muslim. Period.

But we can at least slap the back heads of these truthful Ulama who is doing nothing but keeping quiet.

Egypt a country that is suppose to be known for it's religious up keeping, the greatest religious Islamic university on Earth was suppose to be from Egypt and now it is all corrupted. Don't even start with Lebanon. Saudi Arabia also was suppose to be a religious country..but it's truth comes out and the dirty garbage littering the floor. I did not say all other countries fall short..my knowledge is limited to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon and Turkey. From there I formulated that Turkey is the best among the other three countries and that was my conclusion. Of course..I am sure there other Muslim countries out there who do follow Islamic laws..but I do not see of it or hear of it..not at least through the media; so my knowledge among them is unknown.

Never did I say curse the western power or state..what I am saying we should not be integrated with them. We should use the Muslim court in Western world to do all our affairs...if there is no Muslim court...we should use the politics given to us to open up a Muslim court. If they kick us out then..then we can form a huge stink in the media.

Can you elaborate more on this?
1: If truthful ulama keep silent on any man made laws which, in your opinion, directly or indirectly violates the shariah, should be trusted as they know shariah much better than us.

2: Sadly, Muslims don't get their bilateral disputes settled by scholars/shariah court.

What can a man do when he is dragged into the court by his wife for alimony.?

3: Islamic rules are to be followed by this ummah. Since disbelievers don't believe in Islam, so they can't be expected to follow shariah laws concerning how they should govern their countries and spend their lives.
Canada, your country, the Christian dominated society permits Muslims to follow Islam freely is praiseworthy.

xboxisdead
07-27-2018, 06:47 AM
[QUOTE=azc;2996499]

1: If truthful ulama keep silent on any man made laws which, in your opinion, directly or indirectly violates the shariah, should be trusted as they know shariah much better than us.

2: Sadly, Muslims don't get their bilateral disputes settled by scholars/shariah court.

What can a man do when he is dragged into the court by his wife for alimony.?

3: Islamic rules are to be followed by this ummah. Since disbelievers don't believe in Islam, so they can't be expected to follow shariah laws concerning how they should govern their countries and spend their lives.
Canada, your country, the Christian dominated society permits Muslims to follow Islam freely is praiseworthy.
Yes. But comes the question of these wives who do drag their husbands in the system court for alimony just to destroy her husband for vendictive reasons or to get her bite of flesh...shows you the very nature of women in general. Whether she wears hijab or she doesn't wear hijab, whether she prostrate and worship Allah alone or whether she wears a cross..goes outside butt naked, goes from man to man to man..and worships jesus...they are unfortunately the same if given the choice to exploit the system for her benefit. Unless the sisters out there are willing to change their image....by actually fighting these women who are, in my opinion, ruining the reputation for other Muslim sisters (through media)...my advice for brothers is not get married in Western world. In fact...I believe I did a call to an Atheist talk show host who really tried to convince me not to get married. He says that there are no benefit for men to get married (due to the law that is instilled in the Western world) and when I kept pushing he..said if you must get married then leave the country and marry outside the world of the West. Marry in poor countries or third world countries. I believe him. If I am going to get married I have to do two choices. He even told me horror stories of even Muslim women who exploit the system. Even in mosques they tell me horror stories of Muslim women exploiting the system and doing false rape and false allegation.

Problem with these sisters is they truly do not understand the statues of a husband...unfortunately. THEY don't take man's right seriously. Which is why I said..so many people are willing to do shirk or disbelieve when it comes to man's right when mentioned in qura'an or do not take it seriously..but when it comes to women right..wow..behold..how serious that is. Through men I believe....majority of women will be in hellfire. ONLY because he is a man. He is not human. He is not to be respected and even Allah's law concerning men's right are not to be taking serious..by the majority. So I feel great...knowing because of my gender majority of these women do not respect me and don't take Allah's law seriously that they are willing to go to hellfire. I do not need to do anything....these women want to jump to hellfire by themselves...who are we as men to stop them !!! ;D ;D :D

As for getting married, you have two choices:

Choice 1) Either do not get married and live in the Western world and live alone
Choice 2) Leave the comfort of the Western world and marry in poor countries or Middle East or places where such laws are not in effect and raise my family there. Seeing that maybe very well..what I may have to do to get married.

FOR sure getting married in Australia is a positive no, no. Maybe the sisters enjoy such power and love seeing their men suffer or get abused and perhaps to her thinking this is revenge and battle of the sexes. But I assure all the sisters out there with this feminist ideology or thinking..or believing of superiority...you will not be getting an appraisal or applaud in the afterlife. While men may unfortunately have to wait until the day of resurrection to get their justice.....I feel petty and sorry for these sisters who enjoy this temporarily world and who enjoy destroying their men and prefer man made law when in the day of resurrection they will see the fruit of their labor. For men out there...keep your iman steady fast and grab it like coal of fire...as this will be your salvation in the day of resurrection. Women and children of this world are only temporarily enjoyment of this world. Like everything in this world, except for iman, prayer, Qura'an, hajj and the prophets and his friends and deen of Islam...everything else in this world is but a curse. It is a combination of good and bad in them. The fruit you enjoy it in this world but it gets spoiled after a while and the taste is the same..so you get bored. Women and children...they have good and bad in them...don't despair if you die single..know there is something else better waiting you. Don't feel despair either if the Western world is pushing for female supremacy and they want you to think that all women are good and all men are bad and that women are walking angels, that they do not do wrong. That is false.

As for sisters out there...i agree. As a female you do not need men. You are smarter, better, smarter, stronger than us. Allah (Subhananu Wa Talaa) have favored you over us and to that I say, "Allahu Akbar!" :D I am happy that you as a sex is superior than me. I bow down to you. I also am happy you have more reproductive rights than me...and you have power over me. I am in the back seat and you are..indeed..in the front seat. Please run the country where we men have failed. I bow down to you sister. Phew! I am no more responsible to being provider and protector of women..woohoo! Since you have the power..you have sister 100% responsibility. I know Allah is just. In that I believe. I also believe you will hold all the responsibility of the family affair....the shoulder of having a good father to your children is 100% on you sister, the shoulder that the father raises good children is 100% on you sister, the shoulder to making sure the husband is happy is 100% on you shoulder...and the shoulder of responsibility to being the back bone of society and running society perfectly well is 100% on you sister. I don't blame men for anything. I blame only you sister. You are the one with the power...you shoulder all the responsibility. You are the Shepard of not only the home..but Shepard of society as well. You need to make sure you have a good job..because the shoulder on providing is 100% on you sister! This is what the West wants you to be..so be the man and the woman.....all on you! We men..should just sit down..enjoy ourselves and raise the children. Come on sister...be the super women you dreamed off! And as a super woman..you have 1000% all the responsibility. I salute you!

azc
07-27-2018, 08:46 AM
^ It's due to misuse of women-empowerment

xboxisdead
07-27-2018, 10:58 AM
^ It's due to misuse of women-empowerment
Hey...look. Allah love justice and hate injustice and oppression. As such..if women want empowerment then responsibilities must come with it. If women want to compete against men and take over men...then so does the responsibility that comes with it..or else all what feminist have done is is disrespect women, not to take women 100% seriously, to not to listen to women 100% seriously and show us that women are nothing more than little children who would never grow up. I doubt...women want this image about them. So if they want to be treated with respect, treated like a man or better than a man, or treated equally, or treated with empowerment then so should the responsibility that comes with it. If women want power then here is what should be done:

1) Women pay mahir to men
2) Women are the provider and protector to men
3) It is obligation for the women to go outside and work..while the men stay home and raise the children
4) Men should immediately have the custodial right to the children until otherwise specified that he is unfit to raising the children. If the court finds out she lied and said he rapes the children, abuse the children etc then she should go to prison and lose all right to the children and visitation right to the children.
5) As a woman who holds the power and card, what Islam teaches us and how to treat women and how the prophet treats their women...the wive need to do exactly the same to the husband. Remember, the women are the one who comes with more and responsibility so she need to be more patient with the behavior of her husband and if the husband misbehaves she deny him sex until he behaves (don't women do this already? LOL! ;D ;D ;D)
6) Aren't women already divorcing her husband? So you can see she already disbelieve in the ruling of Allah (so I ALREADY PROOFED TO YOU THAT WE ARE HAPPY TO DO SHIRK AND KUFIR WHEN IT COMES TO MEN'S RIGHT!)
7) She need to pay him mahir during the divorce period
8) It is obligation for the women to go outside and work..so her role is outside the home not inside the home.
9) Women need to stop looking pretty and cut her hair short and she need to develop body strength as she also need to be responsible in role of building buildings, homes and carrying heavy objects
10) It is obligation for the woman/women to stand up from the bus seat when the man is in front of her

Now...if you do that...I may consider the gaming field more just. Don't you agree? I mean if she wants to take over men's role and have his so called preavilage than she need to understand this is Earth and not paradise. Nothing comes for free. She need to be the man of the house. I think...and you may agree that if play this role reversal I am happy and content with the agreement. I can start finding a wi...oh by the way...I think it is only just too that the women is the one that seek out her husband and not the husband seeking her out. Come on....how can these women stand a man knocking on her doors asking her for marriage? Don't you feel insulted. You need to be empowered!

So for women who are willing to use alimony against your husband because of your female nature...understand what you are doing and saying. You believe in some of what Islam gives you and you disbelieve in some. These men who married these women need to understand that these women are not Muslim. They are Hypocrite. Which means they are the bottom of the hellfire..bottom, bottom..bottom. A real Muslim will not believe in some and disbelieve in some nor they will use Kufar laws to hurt their fellow Muslim. I think any men who have women do this to them must understand that her iman need to be questioned. At this point, I am happy to see what is in their true heart by coming to Kufar world.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.