/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make Dua

Su'ad
07-25-2018, 05:18 PM
Hi my grandmother passed away 2 days ago. may Allah forgive her and have mercy on her soul. ameen.

i would be grateful if you could make a small dua for her. just a tiny one from the bottom of your hearts. jazaak Allah khairan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Su'ad
07-25-2018, 05:33 PM
Salam Alaykum,
My grandmother passed away two days ago [emoji17]. I really miss her because she was very important to me and mostly to my mom, I find myself extremely heartbroken and unable to come to terms with her demise. I would appreciate any tips or hint that can help me cope with this as well ways in which I can help my mom because she is broken by this situation. I can’t bring myself to imagine my poor fragile grandmother all by herself and I pray that Allah forgive her and have mercy on her soul. ameen.

i would be grateful if you could make a small dua for her. just a tiny one from the bottom of your hearts. jazaak Allah khairan.

your_ukht
07-25-2018, 08:11 PM
السلام عليكم اختي في الله
May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Jannah. And may Allah make it easy for you and your mom.

Amiin Ya Rab

BeTheChange
07-25-2018, 09:28 PM
Asalamualykum

Ameen. I am sorry to hear about your loss. May Allah swt help you and your family to get through this difficult time Ameen. May Allah swt grant her jannah and may the angels provide comfort and company for your grandma Ameen.

Keep praying to Allah swt. There's a really good dua that you can recite. Ask Allah swt to get you through this difficult time and ask Him to replace this situation with something better insha Allah. Keep praying for your grandma and this will bring comfort to your heart. Also donate or start a project with the intention of the good reaching your grandma insha Allah.

Your grandma is now with Allah swt. Nothing is more comforting than this. Alhamdulilah and Allah swt is the Most Merciful.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
07-26-2018, 10:53 AM
May Allah swt forgive her sins and place her in jannah. Ameen

Su'ad
07-31-2018, 03:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum

Ameen. I am sorry to hear about your loss. May Allah swt help you and your family to get through this difficult time Ameen. May Allah swt grant her jannah and may the angels provide comfort and company for your grandma Ameen.

Keep praying to Allah swt. There's a really good dua that you can recite. Ask Allah swt to get you through this difficult time and ask Him to replace this situation with something better insha Allah. Keep praying for your grandma and this will bring comfort to your heart. Also donate or start a project with the intention of the good reaching your grandma insha Allah.

Your grandma is now with Allah swt. Nothing is more comforting than this. Alhamdulilah and Allah swt is the Most Merciful.

Jazakumllah Khairan!

Su'ad
07-31-2018, 03:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
May Allah swt forgive her sins and place her in jannah. Ameen
Amin YaRab. Jazakumllah Khairan

Su'ad
07-31-2018, 03:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by your_ukht
السلام عليكم اختي في الله
May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Jannah. And may Allah make it easy for you and your mom.

Amiin Ya Rab
Amin!! Jazakumllah Khairan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.