/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My parents

Pinky
07-31-2018, 09:54 PM
I feel like as long as my parents are around I have no independence. My mum trusts no one thanks to my older sister doing bad things in her life so therefore think apparently I will do the same, according to my mom. I'm 33, not married but they never really thought about getting me married. Probably because of my health conditions. Mum still hits me when there's an argument. They don't properly treat me like an adult. Because of my health I'm short and she uses that against me sometimes. I never ask them for money, I use my own. I really lost alot of confidence over the years. She watches me like a hawk. I feel invaded and ridiculous.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
emem.masorong
08-01-2018, 03:49 AM
I feel pity for you. I can relate. I am a male. 25 years old, and some of my friends younger than me are already married. I am limp as of the moment. Long story. Even my younger brother is married already. I'm still a virgin. Age is just a number. A woman in a video was already 60, and she decided to not get married, and she looks 20-30 something. She does yoga everyday, has no vices, has no kids and spouse, drinks wine everyday(but it is haram for us). I also have incontinence. It's so complicated and almost out of control(my urinating and bowelling). I wear pampers. My mom called me baby again some time ago. My father wants me to act my age. So whatever Allah wills. I have quit my vices, but it wasn't immediately when I got limp. When I got home from the hospital, I asked my mom if I can smoke, and she knowing my addiction, allowed me until the count of sticks lessened and lessened as I got into trouble, and I read books on my laptop in PDF I downloaded for free mostly on self-development and financial education and as I admired this man named Dan Lok, who was rich and was clean from vices, I too quit. I was thinking of it for a long time. I came back to praying, and it helped me live even if there ghosts telling everybody what's inside my mind. God is the only perfect one. Good thing your parents protect you instead of other parents who would care less and even abuse their children, killing them, while they use drugs. I had embarrassing moments with my mom and dad. If you faith in Allah and obey him, he will make your path easy and straight. I also had an older sister who was 30 years old and just almost got married, but her relationship with the other person is private to our parents. She's in Paradise now. She had leukemia. She acts tomboyish cause we are 6 boys and there are only 2 girls of the children. The other one acts tomboyish too with short hair now. They wear pants and only shorts that look like for boys or track pants or something like that(the girly one). I pray 5 times everyday, and when I'm still awake at midnight or 5 in the morning due to whatever(ghosts?), then I would pray. Now I can sleep well, still, sometimes midnight reaches and I'm still awake. You're unique, special, and important. Me? I accept whatever Allah wills. If he intends for me a wife, I would accept, either way, I still would accept. Sometimes, when something is taken from us or is lost from us, something better comes, or that being it away is a blessing. Comparing yourself to others is an insult to yourself. Be good. :)

Azzamisc
08-01-2018, 10:28 AM
I hope Allah grants you Sabar.
Take it easy brother

emem.masorong
08-01-2018, 10:31 AM
She is a female.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pinky
08-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Please don't pity me, I have a hard time accepting myself. But mostly my parents have a hard time accepting and treating me like an adult. If I bring the matter up, eventually my mom will tire of the conversation not going the way SHE wants to eventually she swears at me (bad english swear words) and physically harms me. And her mentality chsnges and she does crazy things like throw things or raises her voice at me on purpose so the neighbours hear.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.