/* */

PDA

View Full Version : false?,,,,,,why?

yasoooo
08-01-2018, 07:03 AM
Allah says (Ye who believe intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination, of Satan's handiwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

- Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of God, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?) 90-91].
Allah
forbade about drinking wine

the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him forbade drinking wine
even small amounts , this is confirmed by the verses and hadiths by a thousand and four hundred years

But some doctors were claiming that a little wine can be a cure and heal , and some have claimed that a little of it animates Fouad , what says the latest study on the subject of wine?

In a study conducted by Dr Sarah Lewis of the Department of Social Medicine , University of Bristol found a strong relationship between alcohol intake and between high blood pressure , and said that drinking alcohol affects blood pressure much more than we thought previously. Has conducted a study on a specific segment of people who are suffering from their body 's inability to remove the effects of alcohol after eating . But that does not mean that the damage is limited to these , but every day reveals a new scientists about the damage alcohol .

The number of researchers confirmed that a man , even if eating a small amount of wine it would negatively affect the health and gradually lead to a rise in blood pressure , which causes sudden death of its owner , if not get rid of the final alcohol abuse .

Dr. Sarah says :

This study shows that alcohol consumption may increase blood pressure to a very large border more than we thought and even if a person drinking alcohol in small quantities .

And confirms the researchers that
if a person drinking wine , even a small amount of it and then leave it remain in his body, the amount of alcohol does not disappear only after tens of days, did not specify the researchers exactly how much remains of alcohol in human cells after eating , and there is no accurate studies about it, but Prophet him and told us that the drinker does not accept his prayer God forty days ! ! ! Glory to God ! If the Holy Prophet wants us to be every cell of our body pure , pure ,

research has shown medical conducted on sleep, the brain is issued waves slow during sleep rights and these waves contribute to the production and release of growth hormone is essential for humans , researchers have found something surprising is that a man has eaten amount even if a few molecules of the wine , the wine travels through the blood to the brain and remain for long periods of time and work to confuse the brain is not able to launch electromagnetic waves during sleep and therefore the production of growth hormone depends not able to get to sleep naturally .

researchers comes today to the same speech and with confidence : Even small amount harm to humans and preferably permanently left ! ! ! This is science always comes to bear witness of the truth of this true religion, and that the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him when he forbade drinking wine or anything intoxicating

We say to those who abuse to

the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
what the non-Muslims say read, and think about it, if you follow the scientific method of thinking is, get this result ....

You may have heard of the book, wrote a researcher from the West on "The one hundred most influential people in history," The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, and what I noticed is that this classification itself surprised the author, before anyone else!

This author has to stay away great effort from this classification, made, and in particular, because the image of Islam has been distorted in the West bad, and because it could hurt the book, but he was able to escape this truth that Muhammad "peace and blessings of Allah upon Him was the most influential man "in the history of mankind is!

Michael H. Hart, author of the book says:

Dear readers, they may wonder why I have the name "Mohammed" is placed on the top of the list in this book, but there are compelling arguments that Muhammad is the only man who succeeded on both levels, religious and secular is. The influence of Muhammad's still as strak despite the passage of 14 centuries, and Muhammad is the only political leader who has managed to create a sovereign, who was very religious and scientifically successful, so he deserves the single most influential person in history to be:

It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which i feel entitles Muhammad to be Considered the most influential single figure in human history.
and say to my brothers and sisters in God be with you ! This prophet worth us to publish his miracle to know the whole world is our prophet and what is our religion? ! Therefore , I ask you to publish the miracles of the Holy Prophet,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE9Oj_UQQuI

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yasoooo
08-08-2018, 08:03 AM
In Australia, a country with a population of around 20 million, about 3000 people die each year from alcohol abuse while 65,000 others are hospitalised. Studies have consistently revealed a link between heavy drinking and brain damage and around 2500 Australians are treated annually for alcohol related brain damage. Research in the United Kingdom indicates that 6%

of cancer deaths are related to alcohol abuse and Harvard Centre for Cancer Prevention says that drinking greatly increases the risk for numerous cancers. Alcohol is considered highly carcinogenic, increasing the risk of mouth, pharynx, larynx, oesophagus, liver, and breast cancers. Drinking alcohol during pregnancy can lead to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, causing the child to be small at birth, have some facial malformations, small eye openings, webbed or even missing fingers or toes, organ deformities, learning disabilities, mental retardation and much more.

Researchers in Australia have also estimated that 47% of all those who commit violent crimes, and 43% of all victims of these crimes, were drunk prior to the event. Alcohol is responsible for 44% of fire injuries, 34% of falls and drownings, 30% of car accidents, 16% of child abuse instances, and 7% of industrial accidents. Even though it is clear that alcohol is responsible

for a great many evils it is legal and even encouraged in most societies. In Muslim countries where alcohol is forbidden many people still find it difficult to resist temptation and fall prey to the disease that is alcoholism. Amazingly even in the light of such startling evidence against alcohol, people around the globe continue to consume alcohol in ever-increasing amounts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7rzIpYxX1s

M.I.A.
08-08-2018, 03:51 PM
O you who have believed, do not approach prayer while you are intoxicated until you know what you are saying or in a state of janabah, except those passing through [a place of prayer], until you have washed [your whole body]. And if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and find no water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and your hands [with it]. Indeed, Allah is ever Pardoning and Forgiving.

I suppose at the very least a distinction can be made between the offering of prayer and it's acceptance, So maybe it's not a point to argue on.

But something that came to mind regarding the subject.

yasoooo
08-28-2018, 08:47 AM
مناظرة رائعة بين الداعية الأمريكي /الشيخ خالد ياسين و شخص مسيحي youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlfVcvucrgw

لقاء أبي عمر مع شيخ خالد ياسين
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkaPbAeTK40

Ahmed Deedat Answer - Christians understand the 'OPPOSITE' of what is in the bible! youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79MNhZ2aNpk

الحلقة 3 برنامج ( #وياكم3 ) محمد العوضي ( لقاء مع الأمريكي خالد ياسين )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9bd8qwowCI

ديدات يسحقهم بسؤال ليس له إجابة بالانجيل ‏ahmed deedat youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejSVL9iJ2UI

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yasoooo
09-05-2018, 08:24 AM
The Perspective of Islam and Christianity

Proverbs 31: 6-7 "" Give intoxicating liquor, you people, to the one about to perish, and wine to those who are bitter of soul . Let one drink and forget one's poverty, and let one remember one's own trouble no more.""

Genesis 9:21-22 "" And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.""

Genesis 9:24 "" And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.""

Genesis 19:32 "" Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.""

Numbers 6:20 "" And the priest shall wave them for a wave offering before the LORD: this is holy for the priest, with the wave breast and heave shoulder: and after that the Nazarite may drink wine.""

Numbers 28:7 "" And the drink offering thereof shall be the fourth part of an hin for the one lamb: in the holy place shalt thou cause the strong wine to be poured unto the LORD for a drink offering.""

The Holy Quran, 5:90-91 "You who believe! Intoxicants and Gambling, all are an abomination of Satan's handiwork. Eschew such abomination, that you may prosper. Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of God, and from prayer; will you not then abstain?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6wE0eWSyEs

yasoooo
09-11-2018, 09:07 AM
The calendar year of Islam begins not with the birthday of our prophet (peace be on him), not from the time that the revelation came to him (Bethat) nor from the time of his ascension to heaven, but with the migration (Hijra) from an undesirable environment into a desirable place to fulfill Allah's command. It was migration from a plot that was set by the leaders of the Quraysh who were plotting to kill prophet Muhammad, and to destroy the truth that today is being conveyed to mankind everywhere against tyranny and injustice. Their purpose was to destroy the foundation of the Islamic state, the Sunnah of the tradition of the prophet, and to prevent the revelation being delivered by Allah's messenger to mankind.

The Islamic calendar is reckoned from the time of migration (Hijra) of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) from Mecca to Madina. The Prophet's decision to migrate from Mecca came after several years of inhuman treatment of the faithful by the powerful tribes who were united despite all their feuds to stop the spread of Islam.

Prophet Mohammad's decision to leave Mecca coincided with the infidel's plan to assassinate him. In 622 AD, the Quresh tribesmen held a meeting and decided that a band of young men, one from each tribe, should assassinate Prophet Mohammad collectively so that their responsibility for the murder could not be placed on any particular tribe.

On the eventful night, the Prophet asked his cousin Ali Ben Abutalib to take his place in bed to make the Meccans think that he was asleep. The Prophet himself slipped out unobserved alongwith his loyal follower Abu Bakr (who was chosen as the first C aliph after the death of the prophet). They secretly made their way to a cave named Thawr, not far from Mecca and lay in hiding there for a day or two until Abu Bakr's son reported that the search for him had been given up. Then the two set out from Madina on camel back. They reached Quba, on the edge of the Madina oasis, on 12th Rabiul Awwal. With Mohammad's arrival in Quba a new phase of his career and glory of Islam started.

This migration has a special significance in the history of Islam. It ended the Meccan period of humiliation and torture and began the era of success. His own people to whom he preached Islam for 13 years neglected the Prophet of Islam. But he was cordially received in Madina as an honored chief.

In Madina his power enhanced day by day. Here he was not only the religious leader but took the role of a politician and statesman too. Prophet Mohammad expired ten years after his migration to Madina but only in one decade he changed the course of human history.

In view of this special significance of the Prophet's migration the consultative body advised the Second Islamic Caliph, Omar ben Khattab, to start the Islamic year from the date of migration of the Prophet from Mecca to Madina.

According to early Moslem scholars, Abu Musa Al Shari drew attention of Omar to an improperly dated debenture or IOU which was payable in the month of Shaban but it was not clear which Shaban was actually meant, the present one or the coming one. Omar called the dignitaries for consultation who made several suggestions to begin the Islamic calendar.

Ali (who later became the fourth caliph) suggested the Hijra as the beginning of the Islamic year with Moharram as its first month. Consequently, Caliph Omar in 21 A.H. or 641 A.D introduced the Islamic calendar in its present form.

QURANIC GUIDANCE

The guidance about the Islamic calendar is taken from the following verses from the Holy Quran: (In the name of GOD most gracious and most merciful)

"Lo the number of the months with God is twelve months." IX:36.

"They ask thee, of new moons. Say: They are fixed seasons for mankind and for the pilgrimage." II:189.

"He it is who appointed the sun a splendor and the moon a light, and measured for her stages, that ye might know the number of the years, and the reckoning." X:5

The Islamic Calendar of 12 Lunar Months is determined by observation of the new moon with no effort by intercalation (addition) or other means to synchronize the Lunar year with the Solar year.

Seerah of Prophet Muhammed 27 - The Hijrah - Emigration to Madinah - Yasir Qadhi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utKZzIWZ0I4

yasoooo
09-20-2018, 06:05 AM
Someone told me
As-Salāmu Alaykum Brother

Thank for sharing this.Alcohol and drugs are evil tools used for profit with a government tax and seal.

Your videos are true these things eat away at the heart, brain, liver, lungs etc... and are a false solace in the moments of sadness, grief, or disappointment. It is another thing that keeps us from achieving " being all one can be." The mind has to clear. The problems in life no matter how unpleasant or ugly. Must be acknowledged first, looked at in some detail and taken on in such a manner to eliminate or greatly minimize so things become manageable. Drugs and alcohol cloud judgement, and disorients people.

Tell me true or false?,,,,,,why?

You give a very balanced outline of the teaching of the Quran and of the Bible.
You provided statistics, and of course information about alcohol and drug abuse I know is true.

I was taught and learned at a very early age that it is not right to be judgmental of what others do, or think. My mother taught me that. I sat with her possibly more than my other siblings and talked. I wanted to truly know my mother. I asked her questions because I could as a child sense her pain. She would not like many others show it outright on her face or in words. I sensed it. I knew so I would ask.

She shared what she knew and understood of my father. She told me of how they met, how much he actually loved her and some of the words he used telling her how pretty she was.
How he fought a good fight, and bit a policeman on the leg. He fought on his feet and on the ground. But a physical fight is different from a psychological one. I think after he did his tour in WWII in Germany. He possibly came back different.
Racism in America's military, tolerating mistreatment at home in America and abroad as less than. Can take it's toll.

Made him bitter somewhat and he lost sight of humility. Men often have no other man he can actually speak to. Not in a way where he can say. That hurt me. That is hurtful and unacceptable. That or this is not fair. You are told "life is not fair" get used to it. Be a man, suck it up. Your acting like a girly-man stuff. So men hold in those pains and it materializes elsewhere in their lives. No man or woman can bottle up unhappiness, pain and mistreatment and expect it to not manifest in some other behavior or manner. By not having outlets, being able to say or share your feelings causes more problems. when a lady tries to share her. Some men will do the same to hers. Shut them down.

I believe It's a false notion and understanding that men should not feel pain, feel bad, get scared as a man. A man with wisdom and understanding of himself and life ( eyes open and conscious to his influences ) of course knows how to work through those emotions and channel them in a proper manner so that no more loss or harm is done.
While my father was alive, I talked with him as much as possible. In many ways ( emotionally ) he was absent. He laughed and he had wisdom. He is survived by my mother, five sisters and four boys.. this includes me. We all speak well of him. Honor our father and mother. We loved him until his last days and he knew this because we said to him we loved him.

He taught me Humility. Which is based on not being centered on the self. Think of how someone else would react, respond or feel about some of the things you do.

But Alcohol kept him from practicing what he preached. My father was an alcoholic.

Sober during his working hours but drunk after. He held a lot of pain in his understanding and in life. Racism I know played a part. Pressures at work or just the responsibilities it takes to be a man can be daunting to some. How he tried to remain humble, had to be humble and still be a Man in America. For African Americans this is still an issue. Many drink in excess to escape the pain of poverty and mistreatment experienced. Retreating into this false world of feel good, good feeling while under the influence. Only to wake to more or another stressful nightmare.

Happiness like time is fleeting. You can chase them, can't contain either, but want more.

This led to him spending more time in the streets drinking with his Fair-weather friends - A friend who is only a friend when circumstances are pleasant or profitable for them. Who supports others only when it is easy and convenient to do so.

Instead of coming home where he could close the door. Not expect to be judged. Where he could have expressed what he felt and grew stronger against that which stood against him. Supported by those he cared about, that cared about him and were in his life. But in his generation he was taught a man has to bottle up all ills.

Not being at home where he could close the door and leave the problems outside. His years of abuse caught up and seriously disabled him. I have five sisters, three brothers. We love him no less.
We have a saying in America " a rolling stone gathers no moss." My father was a rolling stone.
So this prompted me early in life to really pay attention to behavior and know when there may be unspoken things happening in the lives of those around me. That may need addressing, discussed or pointed out

Islam in Women - Women converted to Islam in the world - ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=22UTEV2wCKc

Kristin Crowter My Journey to Islam - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-cJ5Q_CCNc

My Journey To Islam - Sister Catherin El Amin - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0zYfoVKtI0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AXXzPsdG-o

Abz2000
09-20-2018, 09:33 AM
^ Wow, what a story, it seems like he was a very intelligent person whose mind was unable to accept the reality of his situation and found intoxicants to be the easiest resort, my father went through similar phases in 60s 70s england until it took its toll and he started to blow his lid - he would cause such a scene in public - sometimes just from the all too well known nasty look from anyone ranging from a bus driver to a hospital clerk - but he later found consolation in the Quran and spent his last days in the ancestral village, people would always go to him for advice on issues and for help in judgements and he'd often pit himself against the whole village on any given issue and still end up getting the approving nods at the end, i too probably would have been a compulsive drinker had it not been for the strict rules of Islam which force me to stay in check. No wisdom is greater than Allah :swt: 's wisdom and there is no hope but in obedience to Him.

yasoooo
09-26-2018, 06:19 AM
Abz2000

thank you
A scientific study proved that human may be affected by what he or she believe even if it is wrong and just thinking in a fake thing may affect our behavior……

A research performed by Seema Assefi and Maryanne Garry, two psychologists at Victoria University in New Zealand illustrated that human memory can be affected by alcohol.

Tests showed that participants in an experiment who were told they were drinking vodka, but were not, were more swayed by misleading information and more certain their memory was correct than those who were told they were drinking tonic water. Dr Garry says the research has given new insights into how human memory works and how both social and non-social influences can affect a person's recall of events.

"What we have done is that we have made people's memory worse by telling them that they were intoxicated even though they had drunken nothing stronger than plain flat tonic water with limes," he adds.

In the study, 148 students were split into two groups, half being told they were getting vodka and tonic and the rest told they were getting just tonic. In reality, all were getting just plain tonic. The research was carried out in a bar-like room equipped with bartenders, vodka bottles, tonic bottles, and glasses.

Researchers poured flat tonic water from sealed vodka bottles to appear genuine. The deception was completed by rimming glasses with limes dunked in vodka

After consuming their drinks, the students watched a sequence of slides depicting a crime. They also read a summary of the crime that contained misleading information.

Scientists say that just thinking about Alcohol can make people tipsy

"We found people who thought they were intoxicated were more suggestible and made worse eyewitnesses compared with those who thought they were sober," Seema Assefi says. “In fact the 'vodka and tonic' students acted drunk, some even showing physical signs of intoxication," she adds.

"When students were told the true nature of the experiment at the completion of the study, many were amazed that they had only received plain tonic, insisting that they had felt drunk at the time," she comments. Dr Garry concludes: "It showed that even thinking you've been drinking affects your behavior

Some figures about Alcohol consumption in United Kingdom

Statistics in 2003 showed the following figures about alcohol around the UK:

• One in three men and one in five women fail to drink sensibly.

• Youngsters are starting to binge-drink at an earlier age.as the binge-drinking period that was once confined to the late teens runs from 16 to 24.

• Officials say that the government would have to increase spending on alcohol services from £100m to £300m.

• Governmental reports say that Britain's binge drinking culture is costing the country £20 billion a year and 17 million working days are lost to hangovers and drink-related illness each year.

• Billions more are spent clearing up alcohol-related crime and social problems. In addition, alcohol-related problems are responsible for 22,000 premature deaths each year and Up to1.3 million children are affected by parents with drink problems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ3DQFSaiJg

yasoooo
10-03-2018, 07:46 AM
هل كان محمد ﷺ رجل حرب - خالد ياسين (مترجم) Was Muhamma ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCi0eCbtTP8

Funny commands in the bible by Ahmed Deedat. - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMmqBFwT8VY

الشيخ خالد ياسين - لماذا نحن هنا في الدنيا - مترجم - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUSMyGs8lVA

محاضرة :: غرباء :: خالد ياسين :: مترجم 1/4 - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60fyqSyEH-Y

yasoooo
10-10-2018, 05:33 AM
Why increasing numbers of young people drinking alcohol

1 - as a result of peer pressure and tradition (the influence of friends).
2 - some people have false beliefs that drinking alcohol makes them feel happy and helps them to spend a good time and eliminates shame.
3 - as a result of being bored and looking for excitement in life.
4 - Some people believe that alcohol abuse will help to overcome the problems
5 - role models bad young man's family who are abusing alcohol and encourage it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUm7GBilQ0w

yasoooo
10-17-2018, 05:33 AM
(1) nose :

And nose as we know is a member of smell in the human body whereby one can distinguish between different smells , have been found to abuse alcohol addiction weaken that sense the task , which could eventually lead to the loss of such grace

Also cause injury to the nose in the wine tumor bullosa (Rhinophyma) or what is known as nose Drunkard , where deformation occurs deep in the nose may require him to make it a facelift .

(2) the pharynx :

Is a corridor which fork to each of the esophagus ( food that connects to the stomach ) and the larynx and trachea

And cause the wine to the side of the injury recurring inflammation pharynx (Pharyngitis) , which makes the patient hates his life as a result of repeated where infected with difficulty in swallowing permanently , in addition to other symptoms.

Scientific research has shown the role of alcohol in cancer of the pharynx .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX8kNIO0g3Q

yasoooo
10-25-2018, 07:17 AM
Someone told me
That the Bible encourages the use of alcohol: PARTLY TRUE ... it is encouraged in some parts of the Bible, and discouraged in others, and Christians differ widely in their attitudes toward alcohol use.
The biggest guide to distort the Bible
Alcohol is the number one and drug problem in America.

There are more than 12 million alcoholics in the U.S.

Three-fourths of all adults drink alcohol, and 6% of them are alcoholics.

Americans spend $197 million each day on alcohol.

In the United States, a person is killed in an alcohol-related car accident every 30 minutes.

A 2000 study found nearly 7 million persons age 12 to 20 were binge drinkers.

Three-fourths of all high school seniors report being drunk at least once.

Adolescents who begin drinking before the age of 15 are four times more likely to become alcoholics than their counterparts who do not begin drinking until the age of 21.

People with a higher education are more likely to drink.

Higher income people are more likely to drink.

These are also facts. Wait, what am I doing?

Someone told me

alcohol, my grandfather died from cancer caused by drinking, and my youngest brother was killed by a hit and run driver (the majority of hit and run drivers are intoxicated). My best friend from high school spent $150,000 on credit cards on Heroin. I can't think of any people who don't know someone very negatively affected by alcohol and / or drug use.

Alcohol and drug use is extremely strongly corrolated with crime, murder, violence, rape, child abuse as well as socially destructive behaviors like sexual promiscuity.

They are a plague.

Because alcohol acts like other drugs that affect judgment, awareness, the pleasure centers of the brain, addiction, etc.

Unfortunately, a large minority (maybe 20-30%?) WILL have significant problems due to alcohol and drug use, and a smaller fraction (5%?) will cause untold grief and heartache for countless others.

I stand by my comment: alcohol and drugs are a plague upon society.

60% of US adults consumed alcohol in the last year. Multiplying that by the fraction I listed of people for whom drinking is a problem, I would be comfortable saying 12-18% of US adults have at least some degree of problem drinking (examples: binge drinking leading to sexual encounters that are later regretted, missing work due to hangovers, money issues due to money spent at bars, marital fights fueled by alcohol, inadvisable conversations at an office party where one too many drinks was tied on, driving under the influence (but not caught), etc.)

And of course the 5% or so for whom alcohol is a very serious problem (3% of US adults, since 40% don't drink) then go on to do things like slaughter my brother from behind the wheel, die from liver failure, sexually abuse their stepdaughters, lose their jobs, and otherwise wreak havoc upon the fabric of society.

Of course among some subgroups such as Native Americans, those percentages are far, far higher.
Sure. But people do stupid things all on their own without touching a drop all the time. I just don't care if people want to drink. They are adults; they are making a decision to do something.
I was a child and a victim of an adult's drinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0NRf0xIXRQ

Desert
10-26-2018, 07:52 AM
The harm is greater than the benefit

yasoooo
10-31-2018, 07:12 AM
The Truth About Jesus Christ by Abdur-Raheem Green - ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPhUY8kIBo

Suspicions About Islam - Abdul Rahim Green - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PVJMgEbvv0

Islam Will Enter Every House - Abdur Raheem Green - ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obOZMK9QzBI

Why Abdul Raheem Green Came to Islam - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF8joJaOVJw

yasoooo
11-07-2018, 05:39 AM
Spread bacterial pneumonias when addicted to alcohol as a result of the following reasons:

1 affected by the process of cleansing the lungs of UFOs .

2 weak immune addict in disease resistance .

3 influenced the mouth with alcohol and especially the gums and teeth , leading to a proliferation of bacteria that find fertile ground on her rotting teeth and Almtsush , thereby creating the opportunity to reach those germs into the lungs and inflammation repeated injuries .

4 malnutrition associated with addiction to alcohol .

According to medical sources, the incidence of deaths due to bacterial pneumonias when addicts exceeds three times the rate at other non- addicts.

As the report issued by the Royal College of Physicians in Britain in 1987 , as follows: ( must be directed doctors to question all patients who suffer from pulmonary infections , are you who are using alcohol or not? ) .

Shopping and our Medical Journal of North America some statistics and studies conducted in this regard , including:

* Form pneumonias caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae (Streptococcus pneumoniae), about (80%) of a group of bacterial pneumonias .

One study has shown that alcoholism was the cause of death in the case of between thirty and thirty- seven cases of pneumonia in one of the states.

* Researchers found ( Schmidt ) and ( de Lint ) through a follow-up to about ( 6478 ) addicted and addicted suffered pneumonia and for a period (14) years and during their reluctance to Clinic Drug Addiction in Toronto, Canada, found that the proportion of deaths from pneumonia more than three times when men and seven women when compared to non- addicts.

* Researchers found ( CAPS ) and ( Coleman ) that the percentage of deaths from pneumonia at those who abusing alcohol in large quantities estimated ( 49.9 % ), while those who stood at drug users in moderate amounts (about 34.4 % ) , while those who are drug users quantities few , the percentage of those deaths (about 22.5 % ) .

* In a study conducted by a researcher ( Dorf and his colleagues ) to about ( 148 ) infected with pulmonary infections treated in a U.S. hospital found that alcoholism was the cause of injury (35 % ) of the total number of patients .

The researchers ( heaped ) and ( Jach ) has a report on the situation and (37) the body of the owners died due to pulmonary infections where found that (30) body was addicted to alcohol , and that 22 of them died in the first day of entering the hospital.

* In a study carried out by ( and Antrbawir and colleagues ) for about 158 patients a repeat Tnoimam in U.S. hospitals because of repeated injury of pulmonary inflammation , where it was found that 63 of them (40%) had alcohol is the cause of having repeated infections .

* Confirms the researchers ( Adams ) and ( Jordan ) from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of California that a number of the people infected pulmonary inflammation has abused alcohol heavily before the injury a few days or weeks .

It is worth mentioning that there are several other types of bacteria can infect addicts inflammation pneumoniae , including: Klebsiella (klebsiella), and Escherichia coli (E. coli) n and bacteria Pseudomonas (Pseudomonas), and bacteria Proteus (Proteus), and Staphylococcus bacteria (Staphyl0ococcus), and Haemophilus influenzae (H. influenzae) and Allijrnala (Ligionella), and anaerobic bacteria (Anaerobic bacteria).

In spite of the impressive progress in the use of antibiotics in the treatment of pulmonary infections , but the mortality rate is still high among alcoholics .

And attributed the reason to the fact that symptoms of the disease do not show clearly when addicts , but the tests show signs of unclear and uncertain , which makes the diagnosis with them impossible , which gives an opportunity for the exacerbation of the disease , in addition to the addict does not estimate the severity of the disease because it is hardly wake of drunkenness even come back to it a second time without realizing what is going on in his lungs .

And serious lung infections it can cause serious complications , including: depression and respiratory failure , and be abscesses , meningitis , and endocarditis (Endocarditis).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAR77o_SurA

yasoooo
11-14-2018, 07:24 AM
French get a sober warning to give up wine for their health
With gloom all around, President Sarkozy’s Government might have chosen another moment for its latest campaign. This one tells the French people to stop drinking wine.

To the anger of the drinks industry and disbelief of many patriots, the Ministry of Health has made alcohol one of the chief villains in a drive against cancer.
“The consumption of alcohol, and especially wine, is discouraged,” say guidelines that are drawn from the findings of the National Cancer Institute (INCA). A single glass of wine per day will raise the chance of contracting cancer by up to 168 per cent, claims the ministry’s brochure.
Forget those 1980s findings that antioxidants in wine were good for health, said the French experts. “Small daily doses of alcohol are the most harmful. There is no amount, however small, which is good for you,” said Dominique Maraninchi, INCA’s president.
Authorities elsewhere have been telling people in recent years to go dry if they want to stay healthy. But the advice was especially sobering, coming from the Government of France, a country where wine is part of life and the national heritage.

The pleasantly illustrated ministry brochure makes grim reading. The INCA collated hundreds of international studies and summarised the relation between types of cancer with food, drink and lifestyle. Apart from wine, the dangerous stuff is red meat, charcuterie and salt. A pavé de rum-steakmight not sound so mouth-watering after reading: “The risk of colon-rectal cancer rises by 29 per cent per 100-gramme portion of red meat per day and 21 per cent per 50-gramme portion of charcuterie.”
Alcohol facilitates cancers of the mouth, larynx, oesophagus, colon-rec-tum and breast, say the guidelines.
The wine producers are crying foul, accusing the health lobby of trying to kill one of the glories of the nation. They note the suspicious coincidence that France now has its first teetotal President. Mr Sarkozy sips mineral water and orange juice when all around him are knocking back the champagne and burgundy.

“This persecution of wine has to stop,” said the General Association of Wine Producers. The growers say that the scientific evidence is contradictory and they point to a World Health Organisation study which found that moderate consumption helped to prevent cancer.
Xavier de Volontat, president of the wine producers’ assocation in the southwestern Languedoc region, said: “The extremists must not be allowed to take consumers hostage . . . Wine consumption has dropped by 50 per cent over the last 20 years in France but cancer has increased. You have to admit, that’s a paradox.”
“We never said that alcohol is not dangerous for health,” Mr de Volontat said. “We are for responsible, reasonable and moderate consumption . . . It is not in our interest to see our consumers dying of cancer or in car accidents.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcCt8AgpPk

yasoooo
11-21-2018, 06:33 AM
Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born on 12 Rabi 'Awwal in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia)

In Arabic the word prophet (nabi) is derived from the word naba which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense God’s ambassadors on earth. Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation. All the prophets were anxious to convey God’s message sincerely and completely and this included the last prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon Prophet Muhammad asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding “yes!”.

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammad’s life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammad’s Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning. Long before, Prophethood Muhammad was being prepared to guide humankind to the straight path and his life experiences stood him in good stead for such a weighty mission. Then at the age of 40 when Prophethood was bestowed upon him, God continued to support and affirm his mission. Any account of Muhammad’s life is filled with examples of his exemplary character; he was merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, and generous, while striving solely for the rewards of the Hereafter. The way Prophet Muhammad dealt with his companions, acquaintances, enemies, animals and even inanimate objects left no doubt that he was ever mindful of God.

Muhammad’s birth was accompanied by many so called miraculous events and the talk of the extraordinary events no doubt functioned as signs of Prophethood,

Special but not unique circumstances surrounded childhood of Prophet Muhammad and these undoubtedly had a bearing on his character. By the time he was eight years old he had suffered through the death of both his parents and his beloved grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He was left in the care of his uncle and great supporter Abu Talib. Thus even as a young boy he had already suffered great emotional and physical upheaval. Both the many chroniclers of Muhammad’s life and the Quran acknowledge his disrupted life.

Did He not find you (O Muhammad) an orphan and gave you a refuge? (Quran 93:6)

Muhammad’s uncle Abu Talib was poor and struggled to keep his family fed, thus during his adolescence Muhammad worked as a shepherd. From this occupation he learned to embrace solitude and developed characteristics such as patience, cautiousness, care, leadership and an ability to sense danger. Shepherding was an occupation that all the prophets of God we know of had in common. ‘…The companions asked, “Were you a shepherd?” He replied, “There was no prophet who was not a shepherd.”’[1]

In his teens Muhammad sometimes travelled with Abu Talib, accompanying caravans to trade centres. On at least one occasion, he is said to have travelled as far north as Syria. Older merchants recognized his character and nicknamed him Al-Amin, the one you can trust. Even in his youth he was known as truthful and trustworthy. One story that is accepted by most Islamic scholars and historians is the account of one of Prophet Muhammad’s trips to Syria.

The story goes that the monk Bahira foretold the coming Prophethood and counselled Abu Talib to “guard his nephew carefully”. According to biographer Ibn Ishaq, as the caravan in which Prophet Muhammad was travelling approached the edge of town, Bahira could see a cloud that appeared to be shading and following a young man. When the caravan halted under the shadow of some trees, Bahira “looked at the cloud when it over-shadowed the tree, and its branches were bending and drooping over the apostle of God until he was in the shadow beneath it.” After Bahira witnessed this he observed Muhammad closely and asked him many questions concerning a number of Christian prophecies he had read and heard about.

The young Muhammad was distinguished among his people for his modesty, virtuous behaviour and graceful manners, thus it was no surprise for his companions to see him, even as a youth many years before Prophethood, shun superstitious practices and keep away from drinking alcohol, eating meat slaughtered on stone altars or attending idolatrous festivals. By the time he reached adulthood Muhammad was thought of as the most reliable and trustworthy member of the Meccan community. Even those who concerned themselves with petty tribal squabbles acknowledged Muhammad’s honesty and integrity.

Muhammad’s virtues and good moral character was established from a young age, and God continued to support and guide him. When he was 40 years old Muhammad was given the means to change the world, the means to benefit the whole of humanity

THE SEAL OF ALL THE PROPHETS MUHAMMAD PBUH - Muhammad Abdul Jabbar
\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blxHYZfX78k
The greatest man to ever walk the earth - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaClr9qEOAI

yasoooo
11-28-2018, 06:41 AM
طبيب يسأل دكتور ذاكر نايك ثم يعتنق الاسلام بعد الحص ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU9pa4Xipwg

ذاكر نايك عندما يناقش مبشراً مسيحياً ! شاهد و تعلم - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6FcIydQPEw

ذاكر نايك يرد على مسيحي يقول ان هناك تناقض في القرآن ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf_DtJuTmKU

yasoooo
12-05-2018, 06:20 AM
Why does Islam forbid alcohol ?

I've Islam forbids alcohol consumption in the words of the Almighty right : { O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.} Al-Mā'idah 90 . Modern science has come to confirm and prove what the Koran Quon long ago .

It has been proven scientifically many disadvantages caused by the abuse of alcohol , even in small quantities .

The path of alcohol in the body when taken

1) Mouth : alcohol enters the body through the mouth .

2) Stomach : some alcohol enters the blood .

3) the small intestine : up to the small intestine , O Take the way to the circulatory system.

4) Heart : The heart pumps the wine to the body .

5 ) brain : As the wine up to the brain .

The effects caused by alcohol on the nervous system are:

The influence of alcohol with a small amount :

1 ) causes relaxation.

2) impair the ability to concentrate .

3) slow neurological repercussions .

4) impair motor coordination .

Medium quantity :

1) Talk inconspicuously .

2) also cause dizziness .

3) and leads to a feeling of emotional change .

A large amount :

1) causes vomiting

2) the difficulty in breathing .

3) loss of consciousness .

4 ) leads to coma.

Alcohol affects the cerebellum , cerebral cortex , the brain stem and spinal cord .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAzi_HrUsG8

yasoooo
12-12-2018, 07:35 AM
CHRISTIANS

Christians drink because they believe that there is nothing wrong when one drinks moderately alcoholic beverages. They even support their claim through medical research, that moderate drinking is good for the heart. They support their claim by stating that Jesus Christ (PBUH= peace be upon him) made fermented wine at the wedding in Cana; That he approved of intoxicant drinks in the parable of new wine skins and old wine; That he admitted to drinking wine in describing his lifestyle (”eating and drinking”). And by instituting the cup of the Lord’s Supper he commanded its use until eternity. In otherwords for the Christians, Jesus's (PBUH) example and teachings form the belief and practice. Logically and rationally if wine was good for Jesus (PBUH) it is also good for his followers.

"The Biblical terms for wine (yayin in Hebrew and oinos in Greek) are used in Scripture to refer to the juice of the grape, whether fermented or unfermented. This significant finding discredits the popular claim that the Bible knows only fermented wine, which it approves when used moderately. The truth of the matter is that the Bible knows both fermented wine, which it disapproves, and unfermented grape juice, which it approves.

Some of the reasons Scripture condemns the use of alcoholic beverages are that they distort the perception of reality (Is 28:7; Prov 23:33); they impair the capacity to make moral, responsible decisions (Lev 10:9-11); they weaken moral sensitivities and inhibitions (Gen 9:21; 19:32; Hab 2:15; Is 5:11-12); they cause physical sickness (Prov 23:20-21; Hos 7:5; Is 19:14; Ps 60:3); and they disqualify for both civil and religious service (Prov 31:4-5; Lev 10:9-11; Ezek 44:23; 1 Tim 3:2-3; Titus 1:7-

." (REF: S. Bacchiocchi. The Sobering Facts About New Testament Wine, Signs of the Times, January 1990)

"Contrary to popular opinion, in the ancient world the preservation of grape juice unfermented was a relatively simple process. It was accomplished by boiling down the juice to a syrup, or by separating the fermentable pulp from the juice of the grape by means of filtration, or by placing the grape juice in sealed jars which were immersed in a pool of cold water, or by fumigating the wine jars with sulphur before sealing them. The use of such techniques clearly indicates that the means of preserving grape juice without fermentation were known and used in the ancient world." (REF. Bacchiocchi, Ibid)

The Wedding at Cana

In the Bible (Revised Standard Version or RSV) in the book of John, Chapter 2 and verses 1-11, describe that Jesus (PBUH) his mother and his disciples were invited to a wedding at Cana in Galilee. Here Jesus (PBUH) shows a miracle by converting water into wine.

" When the steward of the feast tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from: the steward of the feast called the bridegroom, and said to him, “Every man serves the good wine first; and when men have drunk freely, then the poor wine; but you have kept the good wine until now.” John 2: 10, 11.

Samuele Bacchiocchi (REF: S. Bacchiocchi. The Sobering Facts About New Testament Wine, Signs of the Times, January 1990, pp. 3-5 ) argues that "good wine" does not mean that it has a high alcoholic content.

He says Christians believe that the wine was fermented from grape juice and that the word “the best” (John 2: 10 NIV) is interpreted as “a high quality alcoholic wine.” He further states that the words “have drunk freely” does not mean that they were intoxicated from an overuse of fermented wine. According to Bacchiocchi the wine” used in the wedding at Cana was unfermented grape juice and that the Jews at that time knew how to preserve unfermented grape juice through the year. The expression “have drunk freely”, he says, “is used in the sense of satiation. It refers simply to the large quantity of wine generally consumed at a feast, without any reference to its intoxicating effects.”

One can read “In Cana, the disciples did not enjoy the new supply of wine but ‘believed in him’ who had made it (John 2: 11).” (The Broadman Bible commentary Vol. 9, 1970, p. 229).

“ And no one puts new wine into old “wineskins”; if he does, the wine will burst the skins, and the wine is lost, and so are the skins; but new wine is for fresh skins.”

Mark 2: 22

Christians interpret this verse to mean that Jesus (PBUH) is advising not to put “new wine into old wineskins.” This is rebuffed by Bacchiocchi by quoting Alexander B. Bruce (”The Synoptic Gospels” in The Expositor’s Greek Testament, Grand Rapids, 1956, p.500) “ Jesus was not thinking at all of fermented, intoxicating wine, but of must, a non-intoxicating beverage, which could be kept safely in new leather bottles, but not in old skins which had previously contained ordinary wine, because particles of albuminoid matter adhering to the kin would set up fermentation and develop gas with an enormous pressure.”

“ For John the Baptist (Yahya (AS)) has come eating no bread and drinking NO wine; and you say, ‘He has a demon.’ The Son of man has come eating and drinking; and you say, ‘Behold, a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!.'

Luke 7: 33,34 (RSV)

Again Christians believe that Jesus (PBUH), is admitting his ‘eating and drinking’ life style and they conclude that Jesus (PBUH), must be drinking alcoholic wine, otherwise he will not be called a “drunkard.” In counter argument, Bacchiocchi (Ibid) says “Jesus used the phrase “eating no bread and drinking no wine” to describe the life style of John the Baptist (Yahya (AS)) who was socially isolated, whereas Jesus describes his own life style as “ eating and drinking” meaning that Jesus lived a “life style free of social association.” “ The important point is in the words “Son of man has come eating and drinking” the word wine is missing. Hence if Jesus (PBUH) was a wine-drinker he could have repeated the word wine which he used in describing John the Baptist.

The word “drunkard” used against Jesus (PBUH) is a false accusation. Because on two occasions his adversaries said of him “you have a demon” (John 7:20., 8:118). Does it mean that Jesus (PBUH) had an evil spirit within him simply because his adversaries say so. Jesus (PBUH) was a Prophet and his life style of self-denial is the proof.

The following verses refer to the Last Supper of Christ (PBUH):

“Drink of it, all of you for this is my blood of the cove-nant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I shall not drink again of this fruit of’ the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s Kingdom.”

Matthew 26: 28-29 (RSV).

“ And he said to them, “This is my blood of the covenant,

Which poured out for many. Truly, I say to you, I shall not drink again of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the Kingdom of’ God.”

Mark 14: 24-25 (RSV)

Christians believe that the wine used during the Last Supper was alcoholic because words “fruit of the vine” are interpreted as fermented wine. Secondly they assume that during Passover time Jews drink only fermented wine. Bacchiocchi (Ibid) says “Fermented wine is not the natural fruit of the vine but the unnatural fruit of fermentation and decay. The Jewish historian Josephus, who was a contemporary of the apostles, explicitly calls the three clusters of grapes freshly squeezed in a cup by Pharaoh’s cupbearer “the fruit of the vine.” Thus the phrase was used to designate the sweet unfermented juice of the grape…. Christ could hardly have commanded “all” of his followers through the ages to drink the cup if it contained alcoholic wine. There are some to whom alcohol in any form is very harmful. We cannot conceive of Christ bending over to bless in grateful prayer a cup containing alcoholic wine which the Scripture warns us not to look at (Prov 23:31). A cup that intoxicates is a cup of cursing and not "the cup of blessing" (1 Cor 10:16); it is "the cup of demons" and not "the cup of the Lord" (1 Cor 10:21); it is a cup that cannot fittingly symbolize the incorruptible and "precious blood of Christ" (1 Peter 1:18-19). This gives us reason to believe that the cup He "blessed" and gave to His disciples did not contain any "fermented thing" prohibited by Scripture."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-agRVLnKmw

yasoooo
12-19-2018, 06:12 AM
JEWS

Jews are no exception and consumption of alcohol is prohibited for them also. According to Mosaic Law no fermented beverages are allowed during the Passover feast.

“Seven days you shall eat unleavened bread; On the first day you shall put away leaven out of your houses, for if any one eats what is leavened, from the first day until the seventh day, that person shall be cut off from Israel.”

Exodus 12: 15 (RSV)

“Seven days you shall eat unleavened bread, and on the seventh day there shall be a feast to the Lord. Unleavened bread shall be eaten for seven days; no leavened bread shall be seen with you, and no leaven shall be seen with you in all territory.”

Exodus 13: 6-7 (RSV)

As we can see there is no mention of wine or any fermented drinks in the Mosaic Law cited above.

Bacchiocchi (Ibid) supports the view that Jews are prohibited from drinking alcohol and he says “The Talmud prohibits drinking alcohol to the accompaniment of musical instruments at festive occasions such as weddings. This prohibition is confirmed by later testimony of the rabbis. For example S.M. Isaac, an eminent nineteenth-century rabbi and editor of The Jewish Messenger says, “ The Jews do not, in their feasts for sacred purposes, including the marriage feast, ever use any kind of fermented drinks. In their oblations and libations, both private and public they employ the fruit of the is, fresh grapes-unfermented grape juice, and raisins, as the symbol of benediction. Fermentation is to them always a symbol of corruption." Though Rabbi Isaac's statement is not quite accurate, since Jewish sources are not unanimous on the kind of wine to be used at sacred festivals, it still does indicate that some Jews used unfermented wine at wedding feasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSZP61IVp8U

yasoooo
12-25-2018, 06:12 AM
Christmas is the Pagan ritual entered into the religion through the church in 325 AD by Constantine in Constantinople.

The birth of Jesus was in mid-summer rather than winter of solstices which was the invention of the Pagans to worship “SUN” being born (raised) on 25th December, as they worship Sun so they thought that Sun has died on 23rd December because of shortest day, suddenly when sun was lifted up on 25th December they overjoyed and believed that the “SUN” has born on 25th of December and from that day this cult was entered.

Two verses from the Quran and Bible show that the birth of Jesus was in mid-summer not in winter Solstices.

The Quran says in chapter Maryam 19:25:

And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you.

In this verse, Allah was commanding Mary, mother of Jesus, through an Angel to go to Palm tree and shake the trunk and dates will fall thereof then eat them and get refreshed in your pangs and throes.

Now if you meet any horticulturist he will tell you that the dates always fall in mid-summers.

Now let us analyze the Bible.

Luke 2:8

“And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.”

Ask these Christian missionaries why were shepherds looking at their flocks in 25th December at night time? When at that time it happened to be much cold in the open field that the flocks could freeze to death. Those days were not like these days as there was a city heat of vehicles and industries.

Then we are told that when Jesus was born three kings came to visit the child by following the star from the east. How come in the winter nights stars can be seen? As we know that the mist, fog and smoke cover the sky in winters.

So we can conclude that Bible is not giving the specific date neither the Quran but the hint is there that it was summer time not winter.

The tradition was added by the Church in 325 AD regarding the names like Easter Day, Eucharist and Christmas etc.

مسيحية تتهجم على يوسف استس وتقول له كيف تتجرأ أن تترك المسيحية فدمر سؤلها بدقائق

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2nWd2V6MdA

أحمد ديدات - من هو أبو المسيح عليه السلام - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ejqMYNwrY

when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debates youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfPTgHee6c

yasoooo
01-02-2019, 06:14 AM
محمد سرق قريش و نهب خيراتها؟؟ الشيخ خالد ياسين
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GM-UR3tke0
ذاكر نايك يتحدث عن كتيب التعليمات المرسل للبشرية - مثال رائع جدا جدا
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK1TnMPLsFQ

محاضرة ( القرآن هل يجب قراءته بفهم؟) - ذاكر نايك مترجم 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uePf2heYl8I
احمد ديدات - علماء الغرب و القرآن
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2aU56y0Wmo

yasoooo
01-09-2019, 11:00 AM
The Quran is the holy book which Muslims recite and turn to for guidance in all aspects of their life.

It is the last testament in a series of divine revelations from God. It comprises the unaltered and direct words of God, revealed through the Angel Gibrael, to the final Prophet, Muhammad (pbuh)1 some 1400 years ago. Islam is a continuation of the teachings of previous Prophets, such as Noah, Abraham, David, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them all), some of whom were also given divine books. Muslims believe that the key message brought by all Prophets was the same; to believe in One God and not to associate partners with Him, to stay away from sins and to lead a life devoted to earning Gods pleasure. All Prophets taught about life after death and gave glad tidings of paradise for those who obey God, but warned of punishment in hell for those who choose to disobey Him.

The Quran is unique because it is the only revealed book that exists today in the precise form and content in which it was originally revealed. Furthermore, it was actively recorded during the time the religion was being established. The distinctive approach of the Quran is that its spiritual message includes practical injunctions aimed at the general welfare of human beings, society and the environment in which we live. The Qurans message is eternal and universal, transcending our differences in race, color, ethnicity and nationality. It provides guidance on every aspect of human life, from economics and the ethics of trade to marriage, divorce, gender issues, inheritance and parenting. It neither condemns nor tortures the flesh nor does it neglect the soul. It does not humanize God, nor does it deify man. The Quran describes signs of Gods existence in the universe and how everything is carefully placed in the total scheme of creation.

“Everything made so much sense.This is the beauty of the Quran; it asks you to reflect and reason….When I read the Quran further, it talked about prayer, kindness and charity. I was not a Muslim yet, but I felt the only answer for me was the Qur’an and God had sent it to me.”

Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam), former British pop star.

This brochure examines two common questions asked by those seeking to understand the origin and authorship of the Quran. 1) What evidence supports the Qurans claim of authenticity ,i.e., that it has not been interfered with? 2) Even if the Quran has been preserved, what evidence supports that it is the Word of God and not simply Muhammads (pbuh)own writings?
Preservation of the Quran

The Quran has been preserved for over 1400 years through parallel memorization and writings.

“We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly Guard it (from corruption).” [Quran 15:9]

The Quran is the only book that has been memorized in its entirety by millions. The process of memorization began during the Prophets (pbuh) life and continues to be emphasized by Muslims, even to this day.The use of memorization in oral transmission through the generations had mitigated somewhat from the beginning the worst perils of relying solely on written records, related John Burton. [John Burton, An Introduction to the Hadith, Edinburgh University Press; 1994, p27].

Muhammad (pbuh) was very vigilant in preserving the entire Quran in written form as well. The Prophet (pbuh) could not read or write, so as soon as a portion of the Quran was revealed, he called upon his scribes to record the revealed text.The Prophet (pbuh) specified the part of the Quran the revelation belonged to and had the companions read back what was written to ensure that it corresponded exactly with what was revealed.Thus, the complete Quran was not only memorized by the Prophet (pbuh) and many of his companions, but also existed in written form during his lifetime.Within a year after the Prophets (pbuh) death, a manuscript of the entire Quran was assembled by a committee led by the chief scribe of the Prophet (pbuh), who followed stringent criteria to safeguard against any errors. The manuscript was unanimously approved by the companions of the Prophet (pbuh), including the hundreds that had memorized the entire Quran. Several replicates of the manuscript were prepared under the leadership of the third caliph and were distributed to the main Muslim centers. One such copy is currently at the museum in Tashkent in erstwhile (Soviet Union) and a facsimile of it, produced in 1905, is available in the Columbia University Library (USA).
Who Wrote the Quran

Muslims believe that the Quran is the Speech of God and not a book written by Muhammad (pbuh) himself. The information above provides evidence for the preservation of the Qur’an, but what suggests that it was actually the word of God?

1) Historical accounts document, and the Quran openly declares, that Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered.

You (O Muhammad) were not a reader of any Scripture before it, nor did you write (such a Scripture) with your right hand, for then those who follow falsehood might (have a right) to doubt it. [Quran, 29.48]

2) The Quran was revealed at a time when the Arabs excelled in oral poetry. Poetry competitions like todays rap competitions, were held in the marketplace. Muhammads (pbuh) recitation stunned its listeners for its beauty in Arabic. Many converted simply by listening to the deep acoustic rhythms, literary merit and wisdom of the Quranic verses. In contrast, the Arabic of 1400 years ago was restricted to words and expressions relevant to the simple life of desert men and it was impossible to express metaphysical ideas or scientific, religious and philosophical concepts. In fact the science of Arabic grammar was developed after the revelation of the Quran, using the Quran as a basis for devising its rules. It is difficult to find an explanation (other than revelation) that explains how a book existed that superseded, and also differed so greatly from any other Arabic literature. The challenge of the Quran to produce a chapter like its own has not been met to this day:-

And if you are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave (Muhammad) then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof, and call your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful. [Quran, 2:23]

3) The Quran is a highly comprehensive book containing Divine truths, metaphysics, religious beliefs and worship, prayer, law and morality. It is a book fully describing the other life, a book of psychology, sociology, epistemology, and history, and a book containing scientific facts and the principles of a utopian life. A testament to the Divine authenticity of the Quran is that such a comprehensive book, one that was revealed over a period of 23 years, does not have any contradictory points.

Will they not then ponder on the Quran? If it had been from other than God they would have found therein much contradiction and incongruity. [Quran, 4.82]

4) Could Muhammad (pbuh) have been a liar or had motives for inventing the Quran? The early years of Muhammads (pbuh) mission were punctuated by persecutions and sorrow. His followers were brutally tortured, killed and forced to migrate. His clan was boycotted and he was stoned. His enemies even offered him wealth and kingship if he abandoned his call to the belief in One God. Instead, the Prophet (pbuh) lived a very austere life and never pursued any worldly gains like fame, power or wealth. Furthermore, the life of Muhammad (pbuh) was a practical embodiment of the Divine message and a study of his life (through the Hadith2) provides an appreciation of this fact. Even before he received the Prophethood, he was known in his society as Al-Ameen (The Trustworthy) and As-Sadiq (The Truthful). Both Muslim and non-Muslim scholars attest to his honesty and integrity 3 .

5) The Quran mentions things that were not known at the time. How can the existence of these verses be explained? The Quran has scientific descriptions only recently discovered by modern science and that could not have been known 1400 years ago.

Man We did create from a quintessence (of clay); then we placed him (as a drop of) sperm in a place of rest, firmly fixed; then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of than clot We made a (foetus) lump; then We made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh;then We developed out of it another creature.So blessed be Allah,The Best to Create [Quran, 23:12-14).

Professor Keith Moore, a prominent scientist of anatomy and embryology (University of Toronto, Canada) commented: It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad (pbuh) from God, or ‘Allah’, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad (pbuh) must have been a Messenger of Allah.

The Quran describes the expansion of the universe:

And it is we who have built the univrse with (Our creative) power; and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it. [Quran, 51:47].

It was not until 1925, when Edwin Hubble provided evidence of receding galaxies, that the expanding universe came to be accepted as a scientific fact.

Professor Alfred Kroner, a world-famous geologist, explained: Thinking about many of these questions and thinking where Muhammad (pbuh) came from, he was after all a bedouin. I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case.

The Quran describes geographical concepts that were proven after its revelation. For example, it was the common dogma 1400 years ago that the earth was flat, but the Quran described it as a sphere, compressed at each end (like an ostrich egg):

And the earth moreover, He has made egg shaped4 [Quran 79:30].

In 1597, when Sir Francis Drake sailed around the world, the earth became known to be a sphere.
What can explain the origin of the Quran?

The life and character of the Prophet (pbuh) , the depth of the Quranic message, its appeal and relevance to both the spiritual and the mundane, all testify to the Divine origin of the Quran. These points compel us to admit our inability to provide an explanation that relies solely upon material causes. In a world starved of love and compassion, the Qurans universal message is the perfect antidote to the collective despair of the human condition.

1. pbuh stands for peace be upon him an invocation of respect
2. Hadith, the collection of recorded saying and actions of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
3. see 877-Why Islam brochure titled What they say about Muhammad (pbuh).
4. the Arabic word for egg here is dahaahaa, meaning ostrich egg

The Quran is Enough for Us - Nouman Ali Khan - Quran ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzJN4QPhsbg

Why do we need Hadith if the Quran is enough? - Nouman ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4cARWalY4

yasoooo
01-16-2019, 07:40 AM
someone told me

One could make a fairly good case that drinking alcoholic beverages, IF DONE TO BECOME INEBRIATED, is morally unacceptable

My family tree is riddled with alcoholics. My father died of liver disease, my sister is a lifelong alcoholic, and my son learned as a teenager that he cannot stop drinking once he has that first drink - so he doesn't have it. I never developed a taste for alcohol and at 66, I know I never will. Thank God.

"O ye who believe! Strong drinks and games of chance and idols and divining of arrows are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. Leave them aside in order that ye may succeed. Satan seeketh only to cast among you enmity and hatred by means of strong drinks and games of chance, and turn you from remembrance of Allah and from His worship. So will ye not then abstain?" (5:90-91)

Abdullah bin Umar related that the Prophet(pbuh) said: "Do not sit together with drinkers, nor visit them when they are sick. Do not even attend their funerals. The drinkers of alcohol shall come on the Last Day with black faces, their tongues leaning on one side and sliva coming out of their mouths. Anyone who sees their filthy appearance will know that they were the drinkers of alcohol."
red wine
Jabir reported the Messenger of Allah as saying "If a large amount of anything causes intoxication, a small amount of it is also prohibited.

Yea there maybe some good in it but look at the bigger picture. It is stated in the Qur’ân: “They ask you regarding wine and gambling. Say, in both of them is major sin, and there is some benefit for men, but the sin of them is far greater than benefit ” (Surah Baqarah)

الشيخ احمد ديدات مقابل الدكتور فلويد كلارك ( هل صلب المسيح ؟ )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PqpxZLn-ws

Intoxication risks

Intoxication is the most common cause of alcohol-related problems, leading to injuries and premature deaths. As a result, intoxication accounts for two-thirds of the years of life lost from drinking. Alcohol is responsible for:

30% of road accidents
44% of fire injuries
34% of falls and drownings
16% of child abuse cases
12% of suicides
10% of industrial accidents

As well as deaths, short-term effects of alcohol result in illness and loss of work productivity (e.g. hangovers, drink driving offences). In addition, alcohol contributes to criminal behaviour - in Australia over 70% of prisoners convicted of violent assaults have drunk alcohol before committing the offence and more than 40% of domestic violence incidents involve alcohol.
Long-term effects

Each year approximately 3000 people die in Australia as a result of excessive alcohol consumption and around 65 000 people are hospitalised. Long-term excessive alcohol consumption is associated with:

heart damage
high blood pressure and stroke
liver damage
cancers of the digestive system
other digestive system disorders (e.g. stomach ulcers)
sexual impotence and reduced fertility
increasing risk of breast cancer
sleeping difficulties
brain damage with mood and personality changes
concentration and memory problems

In addition to health problems, alcohol also impacts on relationships, finances, work, and may result in legal problems.
Tolerance and Dependence

A regular drinker may develop tolerance and dependence. Tolerance means that they feel less effect than they used to with the same amount of alcohol. Dependence means that the alcohol becomes central in their life - a lot of time is spent thinking about alcohol, obtaining it, consuming it and recovering from it. The person will find it difficult to stop drinking or to control the amount consumed.
Withdrawal

Someone who is physically dependent on alcohol will experience withdrawal symptoms when they stop drinking or substantially reduce their intake. Symptoms usually commence 6-24 hours after the last drink, last for about 5 days and include:

tremor
nausea
anxiety
depression
sweating
headache
difficulty sleeping (may last several weeks)

Alcohol withdrawal can be very dangerous; people drinking more than 8 standard drinks a day are advised to discuss a decision to stop drinking with a doctor as medical treatment may be required to prevent complications.
The Mother of Every Evil

One day, as he came out from his mosque, the Prophet Muhammad, may God send praises upon him, noticed his cousin and son-in-law, Ali b. Abi Talib, visibly upset. When the concerned Prophet asked Ali what was troubling him, Ali simply pointed to the bloody carcass of his dearly cherished camel - no ordinary camel, but the war-weathered camel that Ali would mount in his valiant defense of the Prophet and Islam on the battlefield. Ali told the Prophet that one of their uncles had been responsible for the unsanctioned slaughter of his animal, and so the Prophet went to ascertain his (i.e. the uncle's) side of the story.

Entering in the presence of his uncle, the Prophet found him drunk with wine. Upon seeing the displeasure in his nephew's face, the uncle knew at once, despite his intoxication, that the Prophet had come to question him about Ali's beast of war. With nothing good to say in his defense, the guilt-ridden, drunken uncle blurted out to his nephew: "You and your father are my slaves!" The Prophet's only response to the blasphemous outburst was to exclaim: "Truly, alcohol is the mother of every evil!"

And so, from the biography of the Prophet Muhammad we learn a weighty lesson as regards the colossal and evil consequences of alcoholic drink. Any one of the alcohol-inspired acts in this short episode from the blessed Prophet's life would suffice the reader as an admonition: whether it be the culling of Ali's camel, the drunken state of an uncle of a Prophet of God - let alone His last and final messenger to mankind - or the wicked insult he spewed out against him and his own

deceased brother, who was no less than the father of the Prophet of God. How much worse then when we consider all these crimes together? Not to mention the many evils indirectly resulting from the uncle's consumption of the alcohol, such as the loss to the Muslim community of one its battle-hardened steeds of war, or the pain, anguish and, perhaps, embarrassment that Muhammad must have felt at this tragic family affair. No doubt, it was precisely because the Prophet recognized that it was the alcohol that gave birth to and nurtured all these foul sins that he denounced it as: "the mother of every evil!"

yasoooo
01-23-2019, 04:05 PM
the story of Moses peace be upon him and especially the Exodus from Egypt of the Hebrews. concerning the historical time-frame occupied by the Exodus in the history of the pharaohs, I have concluded that the most likely is the theory which makes Merneptah, Ramesses II’s successor, the pharaoh of the Exodus.

evidence leading us to situate Moses in the history of the pharaohs. Moses was probably born during the reign of Ramesses II. Biblical data. are therefore of considerable historical value in the story of Moses. A medical study of the mummy of Merneptah has yielded further useful information on the possible causes of this pharaoh’s death. The fact that we possess the mummy of this pharaoh is one of paramount importance. The Bible records that pharaoh was engulfed in the sea, but does not give any details as to what subsequently became of his corpse. The Qur’an, in chapter Yoonus, notes that the body of the pharaoh would be saved from the waters:
“Today I will save your dead body so that you may be a sign for those who come after you.” Qur’an, 10:92

A medical examination of this mummy, has, shown that the body could not have stayed in the water for long, because it does not show signs of deterioration due to prolonged submersion. Here again, the comparison between the narration in the Qur’an and the data provided by modern knowledge does not give rise to the slightest objection from a scientific point of view.
Such points of agreement are characteristic of the Qur’anic revelation.
The main causes which brought about such differences as arise from the comparison between the Holy Scriptures and modern knowledge is known to modern scholars. The Old Testament constitutes a collection of literary works produced in the course of roughly nine centuries and which has undergone many alterations. The part played by men in the actual composition of the texts of the Bible is quite considerable.

The Qur’anic revelation, on the other hand, has a history which is radically different. As we have already seen, from the moment it was first commto humans, it was learnt by heart and written down during Muhammad’s own lifetime. It is thanks to this fact that the Qur’an does not pose any problem of authenticity.

A totally objective examination of the Qur’an, in the light of modern knowledge, leads us to recognize the agreement between the two, as has already been noted on repeated occasions throughout this presentation.
It makes us deem it quite unthinkable for a man of Muhammad’s time to have been the author of such statements, on account of the state of knowledge in his day. Such considerations are part of what gives the Qur’anic revelation its unique place among religious and non-religious texts, and forces the impartial scientist to admit his inability to provide an explanation based solely upon materialistic reasoning.

Such facts as I have had the pleasure of exposing to you here, appear to represent a genuine challenge to human explanation leaving only one alternative: the Qur’an is undoubtedly a revelation from allah.

ركن المتحدثين: الأخ منصور يكتسح الكاهن الكاثوليكى فى النقاش. الجزء الثالث

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ckU24ze84A
كلام الله، هل هو القرآن أم الإنجيل؟|The Qur'an Or The Bible, Which Is God's Word
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mF-o3sXFs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afN5mCu1eps
A useful channel for you and your children
Subscribe to the channel and spread it among your friends
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH8...c_2_TBA/videos

yasoooo
01-29-2019, 01:44 PM
An-Nawwas ibn Sam’aan reported that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said:
"Righteousness is good character, and sin is whatever bothers you and you do not want people to know." (Saheeh Muslim)
Hence one can say that Islam as a whole came to perfect good manners, as did the Prophet himself:
"Indeed I was only sent to complete the most noble character traits." (Saheeh Muslim)
As Islam is not a mere religion but a complete way of life, incorporating all of its various facets and aspects, good manners is actually regarded as a means of worship by which one may achieve the same reward of doing other more obvious voluntary acts of worship. The Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, stated:

"Through his manners and good conduct, the believer can attain the status of a person who frequently fasts and prays at night." (Abu Dawud)
Rather, the Prophet even stated it to be one of the best forms of worship, second to none but the obligatory mandates of Islam:
"On the Day of Resurrection, nothing will be heavier in the scale (of good deeds) of the believer than good conduct. God hates the one who swears and hurls obscenities." (Abu Dawud, Al-Tirmidhi)
Through maintaining good conduct, one becomes one of the beloved servants of God. The Prophet said:
"The most beloved slaves of God to God are those who have the best manners." (Al-Hakim)
When one realizes the importance of good character and its essentiality in defining righteousness, an aspect which is the goal of Islam, this exhorts Muslims to fulfill this aspect of faith as well, since one can not become "righteous" through mere belief and devotion to God in themselves without good character.

But what is regarded as good character? We find that the Quran and Sunnah in various texts define it to be any trait that is beneficial to humans, both to oneself as well as to others, at the same time not being generally or specifically prohibited by Islam. For example, God says:
"Those who suppress their anger, and forgive other people – assuredly, God loves those who do good." (Quran 3:134)
Righteousness is dealing fairly, justly and politely with one’s family. The Prophet said:
"The believers with the most perfect faith are those with the most perfect conduct and manners. And the best ones amongst you are those who are best to their families." (Al-Tirmidhi)
Truthfulness is an essential aspect of good character which leads to Paradise. The Prophet said:
"Indeed truthfulness is righteousness, and indeed righteousness leads to Paradise." (Saheeh Muslim)
For this reason, we look to divine guidance in order to define for us good manners and character, exemplified by the Prophet,
as God said:
"Surely, you (O Muhammad) are upon a high standard of moral character." (Quran 68:4)
God also said:
"Indeed in the Messenger of God you have a beautiful example of conduct to follow…" (Quran 33:21)
Aisha, the wife of the noble Prophet, was asked about his character. She replied:
"His character was that of the Quran." (Saheeh Muslim, Abu Dawud)
بطل كاراتيه أوروبي يسلم وينقذ عائلته الملحدة قصة أعجب من الخيال Karate champion becomes a Muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U1hZfvaSRU
عباس ومسيحي منفعل آخر| Abbas & Another Emotional Christian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jedI7KWh8uE
مليونير كندي ترك كل شىء من أجل الاسلام ( الجزء الاول)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4RDOcwJj9s
المليونير السويسري اعتنق الإسلام جزء 2 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWUBzM3ApeY

yasoooo
02-06-2019, 06:57 AM
someone told me
my father went through similar phases in 60s 70s england until it
took its toll and he started to blow his lid - he would cause such a scene in public - sometimes just from the all too well known nasty look from anyone ranging from a bus driver to a hospital clerk - but

he later found consolation in the Quran and spent his last days in the ancestral village, people would always go to him for advice on issues and for help in judgements and he'd often pit himself against the whole village on any given issue and still end up getting the approving nods at the end, i too probably would have been a compulsive drinker had it not been for the strict rules of Islam which force me to stay in check.

No wisdom is greater than Allah 's wisdom and there is no hope but in obedience to Him.

Why Alcohol is Haram (Forbidden) in Islam? Dr Zakir Naik ...
‪فيد
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7askCrw9KYA

Face Islam, Khamr (Wine) by Sheikh Yusuf Estes - YouTube
‪فيدي
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtP8uJUTieA

yasoooo
02-13-2019, 06:16 AM
محامي أمريكي إذا أردت الأمان لعائلتك فجاور مسلم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9tjZ-ZvwqI
حمزة يتعامل مع الأسئلة الفضولية | Hamza Deals with Curious Questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBoxZ_ztpo
امرأة فرنسية تبكي بعد إعتناقها الإسلام

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zREIfK24Dm4

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.