/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am Simple man with some questions... the curiosity lead me to this

RoughHero76
08-01-2018, 07:09 AM
as i said in title i just have some questions i want you guys to answer them

Q 1 - What we are to allah ? how does he see us ? in what way he see us ?

Q 2 - What is sin to allah ?

Q 3 - At what extent he will able to forgive someone ?

Q4 - what about people who never believed in allah but they never committed any sin, i mean what about a hindu who helped everyone equally, never treated anyone badly and helped poor people and feed them when they are hungry, but he is not muslim one of us so, he never believed in allah or read quran. what will happen to such man in the end ? will he be punished because he never read quran or believed in allah ? if yes then is allah racist ? and he doesn't love all of humans ? our father adam will defend such man ?

Q 5 - do you hate me for asking question like this ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-01-2018, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by RoughHero76
as i said in title i just have some questions i want you guys to answer them

Q 1 - What we are to allah ? how does he see us ? in what way he see us ?
The first thing that needs clarification before answering is that Allah :swt: is the Originator of the heavens and the earth, and the Sustainer of them, the sun, the moon, the stars, the planets, are all running by His command, there is no God but He, there is nothing like Him, He has no partners, humankind do not have the right to make parables for Him, and He has sent and inspired messengers whom He raised from amongst His slaves and servants as confirmers of the just truth, bearers of glad tidings, and warners - the names of some of these messengers :saws: are: Adam, Noah, Ibrahim, Musa, 'Eesa, and Muhammad - all of whom are subject to Allah :swt:

We are Allah's slaves and servants, slaves in the sense that we are subject to Him regardless of our will, also righteous servants if we serve Him because we know we should serve and obey Him for our own success in this life and the never ending hereafter.

He sees humankind as the race which He has favoured and chosen from amongst all creatures to govern the earth and establish justice in truth in obedience to Him. The fact that He has chosen humankind and sent messengers places upon us a duty to serve and obey Him in truth and justice - and He watches carefully and sometimes assists in the governance and the establishment of truth and justice. It is in the hereafter that full and perfect accounting and justice will take place.
He took the Prophet Ibrahim the haneef (who was sincerely and exclusively devoted to Allah :swt:) as a friend.

Q 2 - What is sin to allah ?
Sin is that which displeases Allah :swt:

Q 3 - At what extent he will able to forgive someone ?
He reserves the right to forgive anyone with a full pardon - however - when pondering deeply we notice that it is a person's deeds and intentions that cause Him to like or dislike the person in the first place.

Q4 - what about people who never believed in allah but they never committed any sin,
No human being ever lives without commiting some sin or other - it is the weightier balance of just deeds and their intentions that cancel out the unjust deeds if a person strives to walk upon the straightest path properly.

i mean what about a hindu who helped everyone equally, never treated anyone badly and helped poor people and feed them when they are hungry,
a mature person who is able to make intelligent decisions and yet equates others with Allah :swt: is working on flawed logic the doubts of which manifest before him/her from time to time - and if there is a purposeful or careless acceptance of what is false over what is true - then the person is committing sin, since willing falsehood displeases Allah :swt:

but he is not muslim one of us so,
Each individual is required to continually use his or her intelligence to walk according to truth and justice to the best of his/her ability, and each is subject to judgement.

Many people came to Islam with this equation bottom upwards - since it is the intellect which guides towards the truth:

The Prophet gave Mu’adh instructions for properly applying Islamic guidance and principles if nothing explicit can be found in the Quran and Sunnah.

Harith ibn Amr reported: Some men among the companions of Mu’adh said the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, sent him to Yemen and the Prophet said:

كَيْفَ تَقْضِي

How will you judge?

Mu’adh said, “I will judge according to what is in the Book of Allah.” The Prophet said:

فَإِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ

What if it is not in the Book of Allah?

Mu’adh said, “Then with the tradition (sunnah) of the Messenger of Allah.” The Prophet said:

فَإِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ فِي سُنَّةِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ

What if it is not in the tradition of the Messenger of Allah?

Mu’adh said, “Then I will strive to form an opinion (ijtihad).” The Prophet said:

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي وَفَّقَ رَسُولَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ

All praise is due to Allah who has made suitable the messenger of the Messenger of Allah.

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 1327, Grade: Sahih

https://abuaminaelias.com/lessons-fr...abal-to-yemen/

he never believed in allah or read quran. what will happen to such man in the end ? will he be punished because he never read quran or believed in allah ?
Allah :swt: is not only a name, it is the word used to describe a being, and the unique qualities of this being are arrived at through use of the intellect.

Allah :swt: has not prescribed a greater duty of burden on any soul than what has been made reasonably available to it and it what it can bear according to His measure, and Allah :swt: judges each soul according to intentions and deeds on what is within it's reasonable capacity - and reasonable is measured by Allah :swt: with not a single neuron firing missed by Allah :swt: throughout life and as a person walks towards a valley of ants.

The Quran has been made available to humankind, and those who read it and use it as their primary source of wisdom gain the opportunity to walk the straightest path in truth and justice in Allah's sight, and those who are most true and just can expect to gain the easiest reckoning when the scales of justice are presented. The more of the law you know and adhere to - the less likely you are to commit a crime.

if yes then is allah racist ?
Allah :swt: did choose the banee israeel at one time as the primary recipients of the His direct guidance through messengers, but this also was a result of the a line of ancestry to the family of imran using their intellect and making and passing on through inheritance the best decisions from the time of Adam, through Noah, through Ibraheem - may the peace and blessings of Allah :swt: be on them, and Allah :swt: prefers to communicate with the highest in the chain of intellect and authority, this is logical and can be seen in any business or governance structure, it is a fact that not only resources, but intellect is a hereditary heirloom, the more an individual chooses wisely, the more the person increases in wisdom, the more narrow minded crime a person commits, the more the person rationalises illogicalities, and the stupider and more narrow minded he/she becomes, the more a person exercises his/her limbs, the more the muscle growth of that area, and some families inherit giant like traits, and marriage plays a part
- these are not a result of unjust bias on the part of Allah, but rather the natural course of things. Global statistical maps indicate that regional penis size is in direct contrast to regional IQ - and Allah :swt: knows best.

When Allah :swt: chose the children of Israel as primary recipients of His message, he chose them through His wisdom, when they began to become narrow minded and commit crimes to the extent of murdering prophets if the prophets came and instructed them to make the best choices -and they didn't like those choices - and it was then that they were demoted from the position of primary recipients of the message, and the global final message was revealed to an individual in the other line of descendants through ibraheem :as: -although records show that he was relinked to them through banu Kinaanah.

45. And commemorate Our Servants Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, possessors of Power and Vision.
46. Verily We did choose them for a special (purpose)- proclaiming the Message of the Hereafter.
47. They were, in Our sight, truly, of the company of the Elect and the Good.
48. And commemorate Isma'il, Elisha, and Zul-Kifl: Each of them was of the Company of the Good.

49. This is a Message (of admonition): and verily, for the righteous, is a beautiful Place of (Final) Return,-
50. Gardens of Eternity, whose doors will (ever) be open to them;
51. Therein will they recline (at ease): Therein can they call (at pleasure) for fruit in abundance, and (delicious) drink;
52. And beside them will be chaste women restraining their glances, (companions) of equal age.
53. Such is the Promise made, to you for the Day of Account!
54. Truly such will be Our Bounty (to you); it will never fail;-
55. Yea, such! but - for the wrong-doers will be an evil place of (Final) Return!-
56. Hell!- they will burn therein, - an evil bed (indeed, to lie on)!-
57. Yea, such! - then shall they taste it,- a boiling fluid, and a fluid dark, murky, intensely cold!-
58. And other Penalties of a similar kind, to match them!
59. Here is a troop rushing headlong with you! No welcome for them! truly, they shall burn in the Fire!
60. (The followers shall cry to the misleaders: ) "Nay, ye (too)! No welcome for you! It is ye who have brought this upon us! Now evil is (this) place to stay in!"
61. They will say: "Our Lord! whoever brought this upon us,- Add to him a double Penalty in the Fire!"
62. And they will say: "What has happened to us that we see not men whom we used to number among the bad ones?
63. "Did we treat them (as such) in ridicule, or have (our) eyes failed to perceive them?"
64. Truly that is just and fitting,- the mutual recriminations of the People of the Fire!
65. Say: "Truly am I a Warner: no god is there but the one Allah, Supreme and Irresistible,-
66. "The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all between,- Exalted in Might, able to enforce His Will, forgiving again and again."
67. Say: "That is a Message Supreme (above all),-
68. "From which ye do turn away!
69. "No knowledge have I of the Chiefs on high, when they discuss (matters) among themselves.
70. 'Only this has been revealed to me: that I am to give warning plainly and publicly."
71. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man from clay:
72. "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."
73. So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together:
74. Not so Iblis: he was haughty, and became one of those who reject Faith.
75. ((Allah)) said: "O Iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?"
76. (Iblis) said: "I am better than he: thou createdst me from fire, and him thou createdst from clay."
77. ((Allah)) said: "Then get thee out from here: for thou art rejected, accursed.
78. "And My curse shall be on thee till the Day of Judgment."
79. (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."
80. ((Allah)) said: "Respite then is granted thee-
81. "Till the Day of the Time Appointed."
82. (Iblis) said: "Then, by Thy power, I will put them all in the wrong,-
83. "Except Thy Servants amongst them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."
84. ((Allah)) said: "Then it is just and fitting- and I say what is just and fitting-
85. "That I will certainly fill Hell with thee and those that follow thee,- every one."
86. Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this (Qur'an), nor am I a pretender.
87. "This is no less than a Message to (all) the Worlds.
88. "And ye shall certainly know the truth of it (all) after a while."

From Quran, Chapter 38

33. Indeed Allah chose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of 'Imran above all people,-
34. Offspring, one of the other: And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

35. Behold! a woman of 'Imran said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service: So accept this of me: For Thou hearest and knowest all things."
36. When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!"- and Allah knew best what she brought forth- "And no wise is the male Like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected."
37. Right graciously did her Lord accept her: He made her grow in purity and beauty: To the care of Zakariya was she assigned. Every time that he entered (Her) chamber to see her, He found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Mary! Whence (comes) this to you?" She said: "From Allah. for Allah Provides sustenance to whom He pleases without measure."
38. There did Zakariya pray to his Lord, saying: "O my Lord! Grant unto me from Thee a progeny that is pure: for Thou art He that heareth prayer!
39. While he was standing in prayer in the chamber, the angels called unto him: "(Allah) doth give thee glad tidings of Yahya, witnessing the truth of a Word from Allah, and (be besides) noble, chaste, and a prophet,- of the (goodly) company of the righteous."
40. He said: "O my lord! How shall I have a son seeing I am very old and my wife is barren?" "Thus" was the answer "doth Allah accomplish whatt He willeth."
41. He said: "O my Lord! Give me a Sign!" "Thy Sign," was the answer, "Shall be that thou shalt speak to no man for three days but with signals. Then celebrate the praises of thy Lord again and again, and glorify Him in the evening and in the morning."
42. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee- chosen thee above the women of all nations.
43. "O Mary! worship Thy Lord devoutly: Prostrate thyself, and bow down (in prayer) with those who bow down."
44. This is part of the tidings of the things unseen, which We reveal unto thee (O Messenger.) by inspiration: Thou wast not with them when they cast lots with arrows, as to which of them should be charged with the care of Mary: Nor wast thou with them when they disputed (the point).
45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.
46. "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."
47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is!
48. "And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel,
49. "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah.s leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah.s leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
50. "'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.
51. "'It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight.'"
52. When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah." Said the disciples: "We are Allah.s helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims.
3. "Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger. then write us down among those who bear witness."
54. And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.
55. Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
56. "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
57. "As to those who believe and work righteousness, Allah will pay them (in full) their reward; but Allah loveth not those who do wrong."
58. "This is what we rehearse unto thee of the Signs and the Message of Wisdom."
59. The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.
60. The Truth (comes) from Allah alone; so be not of those who doubt.
61. If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!"
62. This is the true account: There is no god except Allah. and Allah.He is indeed the Exalted in Power, the Wise.
63. But if they turn back, Allah hath full knowledge of those who do mischief.

From Quran, Chapter 3

42Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

“ ‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes’h ?
43“Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44Anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.”

From Matthew 21

34“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 35Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’ ”

From Luke 13

----

So we can see that it is a matter of Allah :swt: passing the instruction to those most fitted to implement it and show the best example amongst the nations, and that when the people were no longer wise enough, willing, or able assist the prophets raised amongst them by Allah :swt: they were no longer deemed worthy of being respected as upholders of wisdom.
The Arabs however had received from this line, but their barren land, lack of resources, and dispersed communities made them the least at risk of being targeted by kings whose spent resources would least likely yield any returns, and the pagans of medina's awe of jews, the legal, cleanliness, charity etc structure of the people of the Book who regarded them as second class citizens made them the best fitted to receive the final global message with the least institutional meddling.

and he doesn't love all of humans ?
The guidance to the straight path is available to all humans. It comes through messengers, and is passed to others amongst humankind by those who receive and understand the importance of the message, Allah :swt: doesn't normally reveal scrolls of guidance to each and every individual simultaneously even though individuals from all communities have been granted intelligence to see the basic truth and to be the most just that he/she can. This has been the case with all laws of days gone by.

our father adam will defend such man ?
Our father Adam will be worried about himself, it is the Prophet Muhammad - may the peace and blessings of Allah :swt: be upon him who will prostrate to Allah and pray with words of inspiration after Allah :swt: expands his chest - so that he can pray for lenience for all who fell within his ummah, whether this is ummah ad-daawah, or ummah al ijaabah only - Allah :swt: knows best.

Q 5 - do you hate me for asking question like this ?
I would hate you if you started a baiting campaign in order to lead people astray from the path of Allah :swt: and to hell - since, logically considering - you would be a liability.
However if you seek the truth and wake up, i would see you as an asset.

Ibn Abbas reported: When the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, sent Mu’adh to Yemen, he said to him:

إِنَّكَ تَأْتِي قَوْمًا مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ فَادْعُهُمْ إِلَى شَهَادَةِ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَأَنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ فَإِنْ هُمْ أَطَاعُوا لِذَلِكَ فَأَعْلِمْهُمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ افْتَرَضَ عَلَيْهِمْ خَمْسَ صَلَوَاتٍ فِي كُلِّ يَوْمٍ وَلَيْلَةٍ فَإِنْ هُمْ أَطَاعُوا لِذَلِكَ فَأَعْلِمْهُمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ افْتَرَضَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَدَقَةً تُؤْخَذُ مِنْ أَغْنِيَائِهِمْ فَتُرَدُّ فِي فُقَرَائِهِمْ فَإِنْ هُمْ أَطَاعُوا لِذَلِكَ فَإِيَّاكَ وَكَرَائِمَ أَمْوَالِهِمْ وَاتَّقِ دَعْوَةَ الْمَظْلُومِ فَإِنَّهُ لَيْسَ بَيْنَهَا وَبَيْنَ اللَّهِ حِجَابٌ

Verily, you are coming to a people among the people of the Book, so call them to testify there is no God but Allah and I am the Messenger of Allah. If they accept that, then teach them that Allah has obligated five prayers in each day and night. If they accept that, then teach them that Allah as obligated charity to be taken from the rich and given to the poor. If they accept that, beware not to take from the best of their wealth. Be on guard from the supplication of the oppressed, for there is no barrier between it and Allah.

Source: Sahih Muslim 19, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

In this tradition, the Prophet instructed Mu’adh to introduce Islam to the people in gradual steps, starting with the most important beliefs, the testimony of faith and monotheism (tawheed), and moving onto the next pillars of prayer and charity.

As such, when calling people to Islam, we should call people to Islam in steps, starting with the most important beliefs and subsequently introducing the most important practices. Many people find it difficult to apply everything in Islam at once, so counselling them to begin applying Islam gradually will make it easier for them to enter into Islam fully.

Making the transition to Islam easier for people was an important part of the Prophet’s instructions.

Abu Burda reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, sent Mu’adh to Yemen and he said:

يَسِّرَا وَلَا تُعَسِّرَا وَبَشِّرَا وَلَا تُنَفِّرَا وَتَطَاوَعَا وَلَا تَخْتَلِفَا

Make things easy and do not make things difficult. Give glad tidings and do not repel people. Cooperate with each other and do not become divided.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 2873, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

The Prophet instructed Mu’adh to cooperate with the people and not to be a dictator over them, for being too hard on them would cause division. The Quran was revealed gradually over twenty three years, so people and society should be given the duties of Islam gradually.

An-Nawawi comments on this tradition, saying:

وَفِي هَذَا الْحَدِيثِ الْأَمْرُ بِالتَّبْشِيرِ بِفَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَعَظِيمِ ثَوَابِهِ وَجَزِيلِ عَطَائِهِ وَسِعَةِ رَحْمَتِهِ وَالنَّهْيُ عَنِ التَّنْفِيرِ بِذِكْرِ التَّخْوِيفِ وَأَنْوَاعِ الْوَعِيدِ مَحْضَةً مِنْ غَيْرِ ضَمِّهَا إِلَى التَّبْشِيرِ وَفِيهِ تَأْلِيفُ مَنْ قَرُبَ إِسْلَامُهُ وَتَرْكُ التَّشْدِيدِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكَذَلِكَ مَنْ قَارَبَ الْبُلُوغَ مِنَ الصِّبْيَانِ وَمَنْ بَلَغَ وَمَنْ تَابَ مِنَ الْمَعَاصِي كُلُّهُمْ يُتَلَطَّفُ بِهِمْ وَيُدَرَّجُونَ فِي أَنْوَاعِ الطَّاعَةِ قَلِيلًا قَلِيلًا وَقَدْ كَانَتْ أُمُورُ الْإِسْلَامِ فِي التَّكْلِيفِ عَلَى التَّدْرِيجِ

In this tradition is the command to give glad tidings of the favor of Allah, his great reward, his plentiful gifts, and his vast mercy. And in this is the prohibition of alienating people by mentioning the fear of Allah and types of warning alone without including glad tidings. And in this is bringing hearts together of those who are close to Islam and to avoid harshness with them, likewise with whoever among children near or at the age of maturity and who has repented from sin. All of them should be treated with kindness and gradually encouraged to perform acts of obedience little by little. Responsibility for the affairs of Islam should be done gradually.

Source: Sharh Sahih Muslim 1732

The Prophet warned us that overburdening ourselves and others in the religion will ultimately cause us to fail.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

إِنَّ الدِّينَ يُسْرٌ وَلَنْ يُشَادَّ الدِّينَ أَحَدٌ إِلَّا غَلَبَهُ فَسَدِّدُوا وَقَارِبُوا وَأَبْشِرُوا وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالْغَدْوَةِ وَالرَّوْحَةِ وَشَيْءٍ مِنْ الدُّلْجَةِ

Verily, the religion is ease, and no one burdens himself in religion except that it overcomes him. So be moderate, seek closeness to Allah, give glad tidings, and gain strength for worship in the morning and the night.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 39, Grade: Sahih

The Prophet warned Mu’adh not to wrong or oppress anyone, even if they are not Muslims, because Allah always responds to the supplication of the oppressed.

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

اتَّقُوا دَعْوَةَ الْمَظْلُومِ وَإِنْ كَانَ كَافِرًا فَإِنَّهُ لَيْسَ دُونَهَا حِجَابٌ

Beware of the supplication of the oppressed, even if he is an unbeliever, for there is no screen between it and Allah.

Source: Musnad Ahmad 12140, Grade: Sahih

https://abuaminaelias.com/lessons-fr...abal-to-yemen/

Mahir Adnan
08-01-2018, 03:54 PM
A 1: http://www.islamfact.net/our-relation-with-allah/
A 2: http://www.islamguiden.com/arkiv/majorsins.pdf
A 3: https://archive.org/details/MunajjidTawba
A 4: the hindu should ask his reward from his god not Allah. How can a Google employee ask his salary from Apple? After all, he worked for Google .
A 5: are you crazy? These types of questions come to my mind too

Abz2000
08-01-2018, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mahir Adnan
A 4: the hindu should ask his reward from his god not Allah. How can a Google employee ask his salary from Apple? After all, he worked for Google .

It is the duty of those who know to make those who don't know - aware of the fact that every individual will stand before Allah :swt: the most just and that he/she will be judged with complete justice based on their circumstances, and that Allah :swt: revealed the final book of wisdom and guidance to His messenger Muhammad :saws:

It is not wise to give a person the impression that submission and obedience to Allah :swt: the all aware who created the heavens, the earth, and humans ---- and submission to idols which were made by humans long after humans appeared on earth - and obedience to the statements of human ancestors who worshipped idols ---- are comparable to google and apple.

It actually degrades the opinion on the Oneness and majesty of Allah :swt: who is high above anything falsely associated with Him - although i can understand how this can happen in the heat of debate where it might be initially used to reason with someone who thinks they are the same.

Can you imagine Musa :as: telling Pharaoh that he must ask Amun for help on the day of judgement without explaining to him the majesty of Allah :swt: and the irrelevance of Amun?

Rather - he chose to explain the fact that the knowledge was with Allah :swt: who neither errs nor forgets and went on to describe some of the attributes of Allah :swt: - since - he either didn't appear to want to get dragged into a long winded argument with pharaoh who was simply being contentious - or Allah :swt: condensed it in the Quran.

47. "So go ye both to him, and say, 'Verily we are apostles sent by thy Lord: Send forth, therefore, the Children of Israel with us, and afflict them not: with a Sign, indeed, have we come from thy Lord! and peace to all who follow guidance!
48. "'Verily it has been revealed to us that the Penalty (awaits) those who reject and turn away.'"
49. (When this message was delivered), (Pharaoh) said: "Who, then, O Moses, is the Lord of you two?"
50. He said: "Our Lord is He Who gave to each (created) thing its form and nature, and further, gave (it) guidance."
51. (Pharaoh) said: "What then is the condition of previous generations?"
52. He replied: "The knowledge of that is with my Lord, duly recorded: my Lord never errs, nor forgets,-
53. "He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels); and has sent down water from the sky." With it have We produced diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others.
54. Eat (for yourselves) and pasture your cattle: verily, in this are Signs for men endued with understanding.
55. From the (earth) did We create you, and into it shall We return you, and from it shall We bring you out once again.

From Quran, Chapter 20

From this slant on the events - we can see that the conversation has actually been condensed and only the overall gist of parts are narrated to suit the message:

10. Behold, thy Lord called Moses: "Go to the people of iniquity,-
11. "The people of the Pharaoh: will they not fear Allah."
12. He said: "O my Lord! I do fear that they will charge me with falsehood:
13. "My breast will be straitened. And my speech may not go (smoothly): so send unto Aaron.
14. "And (further), they have a charge of crime against me; and I fear they may slay me."
15. Allah said: "By no means! proceed then, both of you, with Our Signs; We are with you, and will listen (to your call).
16. "So go forth, both of you, to Pharaoh, and say: 'We have been sent by the Lord and Cherisher of the worlds;
17. "'Send thou with us the Children of Israel.'"
18. (Pharaoh) said: "Did we not cherish thee as a child among us, and didst thou not stay in our midst many years of thy life?
19. "And thou didst a deed of thine which (thou knowest) thou didst, and thou art an ungrateful (wretch)!"
20. Moses said: "I did it then, when I was in error.
21. "So I fled from you (all) when I feared you; but my Lord has (since) invested me with judgment (and wisdom) and appointed me as one of the apostles.
22. "And this is the favour with which thou dost reproach me,- that thou hast enslaved the Children of Israel!"
23. Pharaoh said: "And what is the 'Lord and Cherisher of the worlds'?"
24. (Moses) said: "The Lord and Cherisher of the heavens and the earth, and all between,- if ye want to be quite sure."
25. (Pharaoh) said to those around: "Did ye not listen (to what he says)?"
26. (Moses) said: "Your Lord and the Lord of your fathers from the beginning!"
27. (Pharaoh) said: "Truly your apostle who has been sent to you is a veritable madman!"
28. (Moses) said: "Lord of the East and the West, and all between! if ye only had sense!"
29. (Pharaoh) said: "If thou dost put forward any god other than me, I will certainly put thee in prison!"
30. (Moses) said: "Even if I showed you something clear (and) convincing?"
31. (Pharaoh) said: "Show it then, if thou tellest the truth!"
32. So (Moses) threw his rod, and behold, it was a serpent, plain (for all to see)!
33. And he drew out his hand, and behold, it was white to all beholders!
34. (Pharaoh) said to the Chiefs around him: "This is indeed a sorcerer well- versed:
35. "His plan is to get you out of your land by his sorcery; then what is it ye counsel?"

FromQuran, Chapter 26

And here is how Yusuf :as: gives dawah using logic to two people who were paying attention by getting them to probe their own minds:

36. Now with him there came into the prison two young men. Said one of them: "I see myself (in a dream) pressing wine." said the other: "I see myself (in a dream) carrying bread on my head, and birds are eating, thereof." "Tell us" (they said) "The truth and meaning thereof: for we see thou art one that doth good (to all)."
37. He said: "Before any food comes (in due course) to feed either of you, I will surely reveal to you the truth and meaning of this ere it befall you: that is part of the (duty) which my Lord hath taught me. I have (I assure you) abandoned the ways of a people that believe not in Allah and that (even) deny the Hereafter.
38. "And I follow the ways of my fathers,- Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; and never could we attribute any partners whatever to Allah. that (comes) of the grace of Allah to us and to mankind: yet most men are not grateful.
39. "O my two companions of the prison! (I ask you): are many lords differing among themselves better, or the One Allah, Supreme and Irresistible?
40. "If not Him, ye worship nothing but names which ye have named,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah hath sent down no authority: the command is for none but Allah. He hath commanded that ye worship none but Him: that is the right religion, but most men understand not...

41. "O my two companions of the prison! As to one of you, he will pour out the wine for his lord to drink: as for the other, he will hang from the cross, and the birds will eat from off his head. (so) hath been decreed that matter whereof ye twain do enquire"...

From Quran, Chapter 12

See also:

19. Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,
20. And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
21. What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?
22. Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!
23. These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!
24. Nay, shall man have (just) anything he hankers after?
25. But it is to Allah that the End and the Beginning (of all things) belong.
26. How many-so-ever be the angels in the heavens, their intercession will avail nothing except after Allah has given leave for whom He pleases and that he is acceptable to Him.
27. Those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names.
28. But they have no knowledge therein. They follow nothing but conjecture; and conjecture avails nothing against Truth.

Quran, Chapter 53

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.