/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Scared of Human Overpopulation?

AllyH123pee
08-04-2018, 05:44 AM
Like in islam and quran, Allah swt said dont kill ur kids out of fear of poverty, we will provide for them. And every person has its rizq. I kept hearing that we will run out of food and resources, but with 7.6 billion people today there is more food than before and we are advancing in technolgogy rapidly, and there will be Mars colony in 2030s. So isnt human overpopulation a lie?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xboxisdead
08-04-2018, 06:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AllyH123pee
Like in islam and quran, Allah swt said dont kill ur kids out of fear of poverty, we will provide for them. And every person has its rizq. I kept hearing that we will run out of food and resources, but with 7.6 billion people today there is more food than before and we are advancing in technolgogy rapidly, and there will be Mars colony in 2030s. So isnt human overpopulation a lie?
Who do you want to believe? Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) or human kaffer (Christian, Jew, non-Muslim, Athiest, etc). It reaally is up to you. Me? I believe in Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) and not some kafir. I also believe in the prophets.

BeTheChange
08-04-2018, 01:18 PM

azc
08-05-2018, 08:14 AM
Allah swt is our Raziq and sustainer, so every false propaganda of kuffar should be ignored.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
08-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Allah :swt: has promised to feed the people of the planet as long as true justice is established, It is the criminal usurers who get unduly concerned about population and the control that a large populace can exercise, the resources the population would work to put to use themselves in contrast to the docile population subject to mass media propaganda, the administration that goes in to running large populations, and similar unreasonable concerns.

The "useless eaters" cliche was criminally used to murder the elderly and disabled in secularist Germany which was under a huge burden of debt and wasn't able to keep up with interest payments at the same time as nurturing it's sick, elderly, and new generation.
That is why both males and females are put to work in usury run nations and why promiscuity and lack of trust are criminally promoted.
People devolve to inhuman and serpent-minded individuals when they forget how humans became the leading race through care, selfless sacrifice, and empathy for each other.

This is why Allah :swt: tells us that those who stand on usury CANNOT STAND except as stands one whom the satan has touched with insanity. And that is why Allah :swt: has forbidden usury and pernimitted just trade.

I still think that the descriptions of gog and magog in the scriptures are those of the people of Godless consumer producer nations who are taught to keep throwing manufactured goods and lawful and good food away and to keep producing new materials in order to control prices and feed the insatiable and ever fattening usury machine.

There is a war taking place on the people of the planet who are generally seen as rightless slaves by the corrupt aristocracy - the details of which are kept within the najwa halls of the increasingly totalitarian secularist usurers and their puppets.
God knows if we'll wake up before it's too late.

(My internet line was cut off as i was typing after post 3 - and i just checked now and found that it is working so i have simply pasted the reply i had typed)

Abz2000
08-05-2018, 03:42 PM
Success Factors for Baitulmal Management during the Reign of Caliph Umar ibn Abdul Aziz

Full-Text HTML XML Download Download as PDF (Size:228KB) PP. 90-94
DOI: 10.4236/jss.2015.35013 4,268 Downloads 4,914 Views Citations
Author(s) Leave a comment
Radieah Mohd Nor

Affiliation(s)
Centre for Global Sustainability Studies (CGSS), Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia.

ABSTRACT
In general, baitulmal is a store treasury or property house which manages all properties and financial resources of Muslims community. Therefore, primary responsibility of baitulmal is managing assets and finances that are owned by and entrusted to Muslims community such as zakat, wakf, usyur, khaaraj and other sources that are permitted by Islamic law as an effort to reduce poverty and for socio-economic development. This article intends to examine the management of baitulmal during the period of Caliph Umar ibn Abdul Aziz. This is important because Caliph Umar ibn Abdul Aziz has made several revolutions throughout his reign. Based on textual analysis, six critical success factors for treasury management during his reign have been identified. The factors are healthy environment for economic growth, strengthening of the baitulmal, stimulating and boosting the business sector, creating new rules for the agricultural sector, giving more focus to the general fund stored in the treasury and the last factor is vigilance with the use of the national treasury.

KEYWORDS
Management, Baitulmal (Treasury), Caliph Umar ibn Abdul Aziz, Success Factors

Html copy:
https://file.scirp.org/Html/8-1760459_56181.htm

Pdf:
https://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperD...?paperID=56181

Umar Ibn Adbul Aziz also started peace talks with the Kharijites. He then reduced the taxes for the Muslims. He sacked oppressive governors and replaced them.[26] His policies made him very popular with the population but not so popular with the Umayyads. The reduction in the taxes also reduced further expeditions and the expansion of the state. But lower taxes and better justice allowed the economy to expand. The tax collector Yahya Ibn Sa'id complained that after collecting the taxes, he could not find people willing to take the charity from the welfare state[27]

It was during the time of Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz that Islam took roots and was accepted by a large segment of the population of Persia and Egypt. When the officials complained that because of conversions, the jizya revenues of the state had experienced a steep decline, Umar wrote back saying that he had accepted the Caliphate to invite people to Islam and not to become a tax collector.

Fat cat

Attachment 6480

The event is named for the former New York governor who was the first Roman Catholic ever to be nominated for president.

The presidential candidates came well-armed with jokes, often poking fun at themselves.

Bush gazed around the diamond-studded $800-a-plate crowd and commented on the wealth on display.

"This is an impressive crowd - the haves and the have-mores," quipped the GOP standard-bearer. "Some people call you the elites; I call you my base."

Gore chose to allude to his debate style and the silliness of some political catch phrases, including one of his favorites: putting Social Security "in a lockbox."

"I'll put Medicaid in a walk-in closet," joked the vice president. "I will always keep lettuce in the crisper."

He brought down the house with another remark, about his strategy of using "real people" to illustrate policy points. Gore talked about a "woman who's here tonight, whose husband is about to lose his job. She's struggling to get out of public housing and get a job of her own. Hillary Clinton, I want to fight for you!"

Fat cat is a political term originally describing a rich political donor, also called an angel or big money man.[1]

The word was first used in the 1920s in the United States to describe rich political donors.[4][5]The New York Times has described fat cats as symbols of "a deeply corrupt campaign finance system riddled with loopholes", with Americans seeing them as recipients of the "perks of power", but able to "buy access, influence policy and even veto appointments."[2]

During a 1997 $1,000-per-plate dinner at the Hilton Washington for the Republican Party, which the New York Times dubbed "a lucrative display of the resilience of big-money campaign fund-raising", street protesters calling for further reform dressed in "fat cat" costumes and chanted "Hey, hey, ho, ho! Corporate fat cats like Tim Gerlach have to go!"[

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_cat_(term)

وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ إِلَّا أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي فَلَا تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُوا أَنفُسَكُم مَّا أَنَا بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنتُم بِمُصْرِخِيَّ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَا أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

Umm Muhammad - Sahih International:

And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."

Quran, Chapter 14, Verse 22

When Umar Ibn Adbul Aziz reduced the allowances of the Umayyad family members. They sent some one to him to ask for more. When Umar Ibn Adbul Aziz refused, the man said to them "O Banu Umayyah, you should rebuke yourself. You got up and married a person of your family to the grand daughter of umar. He wrapped Umar in a cloth and presented him to you. You should therefore rebuke yourself".[25]

His reforms in favor of the people greatly angered the nobility of the Umayyads, and they would eventually bribe a servant into poisoning his food.

magok
08-10-2018, 08:43 PM
no, i always trust humans to decrease their numbers, and they are very good at it with their wars and all, and especially when they are allowing men to have husbands :)

but what if earth was actually bigger.....thats another story :shade:

xboxisdead
08-10-2018, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by magok
no, i always trust humans to decrease their numbers, and they are very good at it with their wars and all, and especially when they are allowing men to have husbands :)

O_o

Did...you ermm........say, "Allowing men to have husbands"? :hmm::o:o

magok
08-10-2018, 09:05 PM
no

you humans did

xboxisdead
08-10-2018, 09:11 PM
no

you humans did

Are you an alien?!

magok
08-10-2018, 09:15 PM
i am that wich you know nothing about

leave it it there

Abz2000
08-10-2018, 09:51 PM

It is unlawful to kill without just cause in Allah :swt: 's sight. Current and developing salt water desalination techniques make it easy to keep up with the increase of population by making lands previously unused by humans irrigable. The jumeira palm beach is proof that humanity can actually use areas that were previously part of the water surface area - which is much larger than land. Man-made islands using newly available techniques to pull sand from much deeper areas of the oceans, the availablitity of long life durable plastics and fiberglass for floating islands instead of floating weapons carriers, along with the ability to grow low weight low profile paddy fields and other huge food and oxygen generation, plus - the faxmct that there's plenty of fish in the sea if properly cultivated - also prove that the Promise of Allah :swt: to sustain humanity on earth until the day of ressurrection as long as justice is upheld - is absolutely true - and His sending of messengers bringing clear evidences and giving glad tidings and warnings also prove that sustenance on bigger expanses after the day of ressurection won't be an issue for Him at all - and the fact that He witnessed the corruption of rebellious Godless secularist leaders and serfs also proves that watching them in hell wont be an issue for Him either.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innov...rgy-180950509/

magok
08-10-2018, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
It is unlawful to kill without just cause in Allah :swt: 's sight. Current and developing salt water desalination techniques make it easy to keep up with the increase of population by making lands previously unused by humans irrigable. The jumeira palm beach is proof that humanity can actually use areas that were previously part of the water surface area - which is much larger than land. Man-made islands using newly available techniques to pull sand from much deeper areas of the oceans, the availablitity of long life durable plastics and fiberglass for floating islands instead of floating weapons carriers, along with the ability to grow low weight low profile paddy fields and other huge food and oxygen generation - also prove that the Promise of Allah :swt: to sustain humanity as long as justice is upheld - is absolutelt true.

thats the only reason why the race of humanity did not vanish

Abz2000
08-10-2018, 11:36 PM
thats the only reason why the race of humanity did not vanish

Karl
08-12-2018, 02:49 AM
It depends on your point of view. If you believe that humans are the centre of the universe and all other life can go extinct because of human needs then the world is NOT over populated. If you believe humans are not the centre of the universe and need to respect other life and coexist with nature instead of destroying it then the world IS overpopulated. Allah created all life the universe and everything. Was that for humans to trash or to love and respect?
Mars is a very hostile world, Antarctica is a paradise in comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes most humans are very degenerate these days with their embracing of cultural Marxism, Godless arrogance, homosexuality, feminism, mongrelisation,etc. This sort of behaviour dose lead to great wars and pestilence.

xboxisdead
08-12-2018, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
It depends on your point of view. If you believe that humans are the centre of the universe and all other life can go extinct because of human needs then the world is NOT over populated. If you believe humans are not the centre of the universe and need to respect other life and coexist with nature instead of destroying it then the world IS overpopulated. Allah created all life the universe and everything. Was that for humans to trash or to love and respect?
Mars is a very hostile world, Antarctica is a paradise in comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes most humans are very degenerate these days with their embracing of cultural Marxism, Godless arrogance, homosexuality, feminism, mongrelisation,etc. This sort of behaviour dose lead to great wars and pestilence.
Actually...VENUS is more hostile than Mars.

"The average temperature on Venus is 864 degrees Fahrenheit (462 degrees Celsius). Temperature changes slightly traveling through the atmosphere, growing cooler farther away from the surface. Lead would melt on the surface of the planet, where the temperature is around 872 F (467 C)."

Here's why you should never, ever visit the surface of Venus

If there's one patch of solid ground in the solar system you should never, ever visit, it's the surface of Venus.

Not even hardened robotic probes are a match for conditions there. One of the last to make it to the planet's surface — Russia's Venera 13 lander — barely lasted 2 hours before croaking.

"Venus is very, very corrosive," Gustavo Costa, a chemist and materials scientist at NASA Glenn Research Center, recently told Business Insider.

"It's like Hell on Earth," Costa said. "It's very harsh."

Costa would know. He works on the Glenn Extreme Environments Rig (GEER): a 14-ton steel chamber that can faithfully recreate the toxic, choking, and scorching-hot conditions on the surface of Venus, a once-habitable twin of Earth gone very, very wrong.

NASA fired up GEER for the first time in 2014, permitting Costa and other researchers to exposed all kinds of metals, ceramics, wires, mesh, plating, and electronics to their tiny version of Hell to see what lasts — and what gets obliterated.

Here's what it'd be like to walk upon the surface (before you inevitably die, that is).

Venus is Earth's deadly twin
venus nasa
Venus in true color.NASA
The second planet from the sun was, and still is, very similar to Earth. Venus is rocky and has roughly 82% the mass and 90% the surface gravity of Earth. If you weigh 150 lbs on Earth, you'd feel approximately 15 lbs lighter on Venus.

Venus also has a persistent atmosphere and orbits in the sun's "habitable zone," where water can exist as a liquid. Some researchers think the planet once had warm, shallow oceans that were cozy to life for about 2 billion years. (That could be about 1.2 billion years long enough for life to emerge and thrive, if you're using Earth as a scorecard.)

But Venus lost its water, carbon dioxide began clogging up its atmosphere, and — initially due to runaway global warming — cooked itself to a crisp.

We know this thanks to data beamed back by nearly two dozen successful missions to the planet, including eight orbiters and 10 landers. Those missions revealed that Venusian surface "air" isn't really air: It's 97% carbon dioxide that is so compressed, it's roughly 100 times thicker than Earth's atmosphere. It's also a blistering 864 degrees Fahrenheit (462 degrees Celsius).

What it would feel like there
glenn extreme environments rig geer venus hell chamber nasa
A technician works on NASA's Venus-simulating GEER experiment.GEER/NASA Glenn Research Center
Costa says GEER, which puts everything humanity has learned about Venusian surface conditions into 800 liters of space, has revealed just how strange the atmosphere is at the planet's surface.

"It's a supercritical fluid mixture, not just a gas," Costa said.

Supercritical fluids behave like a gas and a liquid at the same time. If you drink decaffeinated coffee, you benefit from them: supercritical carbon dioxide is typically washed over coffee beans to penetrate deep inside them and dissolve away most of their caffeine.

Costa says walking around the surface of Venus would feel like walking through air that's as thick as a pool of water.

The pressure would feel equivalent to being 3,000 feet (914 meters) underwater. A "breeze" of a few miles per hour might feel like a gentle wave pushing you around at shore — though it'd be hot enough to melt lead.

"It's difficult to imagine this. I guess it'd be like sticking yourself inside a pressure cooker," Costa said. It might also feel like being shoved inside an overfull SodaStream CO 2 cartridge that's baking in a furnace.

Your death would not end with this torture, though: the atmosphere of Venus also has trace amounts of hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen sulfide, and sulfuric acid.

These are extremely dangerous chemicals that can either dissolve human flesh or poison our bodies.

"Instead of having water vapor clouds, Venus has sulfuric acid clouds," he said. "And you have to go through those to even get to the surface. That is terrifying."

https://www.businessinsider.com/what...is-like-2017-1

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.