/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I don't like how muslims with different gender add each other on social media

Stoic
08-04-2018, 06:08 AM
Then they go on to post something about Allah.
Ironic...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
08-05-2018, 03:42 PM
There are lots of different things which will annoy you, anger you, upset you etc.

You have to find a way to mange your emotions or deal with your emotions.

You can give dawah if appropriate, you can walk away i.e. disconnect from social media, you can ignore etc.

Abz2000
08-05-2018, 07:53 PM
There's anything nothing wrong with people adding lists of people on social media regardless of gender as long as they don't have haraam intentions and they recommend each other to the obedience of Allah :swt:

What exactly don't you like?

TufaylHussain
08-05-2018, 08:18 PM
yeah, this is how the world is these days unfortunately, just make dua to allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
08-05-2018, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
There's anything nothing wrong with people adding lists of people on social media regardless of gender as long as they don't have haraam intentions and they recommend each other to the obedience of Allah :swt:

What exactly don't you like?
You have to be careful about intentions because your initial intention may be good but because many people including myself forget about renewing intentions something good may turn into something bad very quickly.

I would personally avoid at all costs. Peace of mind that way Alhamdulillah.

Reminds me of this story.

Abz2000
08-05-2018, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
You have to be careful about intentions because your initial intention may be good but because many people including myself forget about renewing intentions something good may turn into something bad very quickly.

I would personally avoid at all costs. Peace of mind that way Alhamdulillah.

Reminds me of this story.

The main priority is to stay closest to Allah :swt: 's obedience - as is the measure with all situations - just as it is in mosques, on the bus, train, and street.
And Allah :swt: knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.