/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fundamental scientific research of Quran

servant25
08-07-2018, 07:16 PM
Peace to all members of the forum! We suggest you to have a look at some information founded in Quran.You are welcome to ask any questions, critisize OBJECTIVELY, and share your own ideas related to the issues. Let's start from this article first:

The Quran about disobedient ones

In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful
At all times, practically in all beliefs and folklore of the nations of the world, there was a notion of evil forces that harm a person. The attitude towards them was different, as was the struggle with them, but in one thing all people are one – evil is the enemy. In order to determine who or what the enemy for us is, we turn to the Prescription of God – the Quran.

Indeed, the disobedient is an enemy to you! So take him as an enemy! He only invites his party to be among the companions of the blaze! (35:6)
In the above passage, the enemy is called “shaitan“. “Shaitan” is translated as: to disobey, to be naughty, mischievous. In our case, it is not a matter of simply disobeying someone, but of disobeying God. Who was the first disobedient to God?

When We said to the maintainers, “Prostrate before Adam”, so they prostrated, except for the disobedient. He refused and was arrogant and became of the closed ones. (2:34)
Now we know the reason for confrontation with him. In order to successfully defend yourself from the enemy, you must first understand what the kind of creature it is.

When We said to the maintainers, “Prostrate to Adam,” and they prostrated, except for the disappointed (iblees). He was of the invisible creatures and departed from the command of his Lord. Then will you take him and his descendants as patrons other than Me while they are enemies to you? Wretched it is for the obscurantists as an exchange! (18:50)
Disappointed maintainer is an invisible creature. The word “jinn” is formed from the word “jannun“, which in Arabic means: to hide, to cover, to be invisible. Thus, this creature is hidden from our eyes. So we did not see him personally. Consider the description of these beings in the Quran.

And the invisible creature We created before from scorching fire. (15:27)
And of the invisible creatures were those who dived for him and did work other than that. And We were of them a guardian. (21:82)

A malevolent from among the invisible creatures said, “I will bring it to you before you rise from your place, and indeed, I am for that strong and trustworthy!” (27:39)

And the invisible creatures – every builder and diver And others bound together in shackles. (38:37-38)

Realizing what kind of creatures invisible beings are, for successful counteraction, it is necessary to study their methods of influencing people.

1) Making earthly deeds attractive

If they have humbled themselves, until Our strength was not yet coming to them! But their hearts became hardened, and the disobedient beautified to them that which they were doing! (6:43)
And when the disobedient beautified their deeds to them and said, “No one can overcome you today from among the people, and indeed, I will join you.” But when the two armies sighted each other, he turned on his heels and said, “Indeed, I am disassociated from you. Indeed, I see what you do not see; indeed I fear God. And God is severe in penalty.” (8:48)
By God, We did certainly send to the leaders before you, but the disobedient beautified their deeds to them. And he will be their patron on that day and they will have a painful punishment! (16:63)
I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of God, and the disobedient has beautified their deeds to them and averted them from the way. (27:24)
‘Aad and Thamud nations. It has become clear to you their dwellings. The disobedient had beautified to them their deeds and averted them from the path, and they were endowed with perception! (29:38)
And We appointed for them companions who beautified to them what was before them and what was behind them, and the word has come into effect upon them which had passed on before them of jinn and men. Indeed, they were at loss! (41:25)
2) Call, incitement:

Disobedient (shaitan) said when the matter has been decided, “Indeed, God had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I deceived you. But I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me! So do not blame me, but blame yourselves! I do not call you for help, and you do not call for my help either! Indeed, I am closed from your association of me with God before!” Indeed, for the obscurantists is a painful punishment! (14:22)
Do you not see that We have sent the disobedient ones upon the ones, who closed themselves, inciting them with incitement? (19:83)
Shall I inform you upon whom the disobedient ones descend?
They descend upon every sinful liar!
They pass on what is heard, and most of them are liars! (2:221-223)
Like the example of the disobedient when he says to man, “Close yourself!” But when he has closed himself, he says, “Indeed, I am disassociated from you! Indeed, I fear God, Lord of the worlds!” (59:16)
3) Oblivion:

And when you see those who engage in discourse concerning Our signs, then turn away from them until they switch to another story. And if disobedient should cause you to forget, then do not remain after the reminder with the obscurantists! (6:68)
And Yusuf (Joseph) said to the one whom he knew would go free, “Mention me before your master.” But disobedient made him forget the mention to his master, and he remained in prison several years. (12:42)
4) Delusion:
And if chanting of hostility comes to you from the disobedient, then seek refuge in God. Indeed, He is Hearing and Knowing! Indeed, those who are circumspect – when an impulse touches them from the disobedient, they remember and at once they have insight. (7:200-201)
And if there comes to you from the disobedient evil thoughts, then seek refuge in God! Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing! (41:36)
5) Suggestion, whispering, temptation:

Say, “Shall we invoke instead of God that which neither benefits us nor harms us and be turned back on our heels after Allah has guided us? Like one whom the disobedient enticed upon the earth confused?!”
He surprised his companions. They invite him to their guidance, “Come to us!”
Say, “Indeed, the guidance of God is the true guidance! And we have been commanded to humble ourselves to the Lord of the worlds. (6:71)
And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy – the disobedient ones from mankind and invisible creatures, inspiring to one another decorative speech in delusion. But if your Lord had willed, they would not have done it, so leave them and that which they invent. (6:112)
But disobedient whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their misdeeds.
He said, “Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become maintainers or become of the ones eternally abiding.”
And he swore to them, “Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors.” So he made them fall, through allurement. And when they tasted of the tree, their misdeed became apparent to them, and they began to repair the leaves of the garden above them.
And their Lord called to them, “Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that the disobedient is to you a clear enemy?” (7:20-22)
Then the disobedient whispered to him, saying “O Adam, shall I direct you to the tree of eternity and unattainable kingship?” (20:120)
Truly, the thought of the disappointed (iblees) became the truth for them. So they followed him, except for a party of believers. And he had over them no authority except that make evident who believes in the hereafter from who is thereof in doubt. And your Lord, over all things, is Guardian! (34:20-21)
6) Deviation from the remembrance of God:

O you who have believed! Indeed, substances that cover the mind, gambling, stone alters and divining arrows are but abomination from the work of the disobedient. So avoid it that you may be successful! The disobedient only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through substances that cover the mind and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of God and from prayer. So will you not desist? (5:90-91)
He led me away from the remembrance after it had come to me. And ever is the disobedient, to man, a deserter.” (25:29)
7) Cause to slip out of the path

But disobedient caused them to slip out of it and removed them from that in which they had been. And We said, “Go down, as enemies to one another, and you will have upon the earth a place of settlement and provision for a time.”(2:36)
Indeed, those of you who turned back on the day the two armies met, it was the disobedient one who caused them to slip for what they had earned. But God has already forgiven them. Indeed, God is Forgiving and Forbearing! (3:155)
8) Private conversation

Private conversation is only from the disobedient that he may grieve those who have believed, but he will not harm them at all except by permission of God. And upon God let the believers rely! (58:10)

9) Frighten

That is only the disobedient who frightens you with those who are under his patronage. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are believers! (3:175)

10) Sinful dreams

Whom Allah has cursed.
For he had said, “I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion. And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of God.”
And whoever takes Satan as a patron instead of God has certainly sustained a clear loss! He promises them and arouses desire in them. But disobedient does not promise them except delusion. (4:118-120)
And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet to whom the disobedient did not throw into his dreams, when he indulged in dreams. But God abolishes that which the disobedient throws in; then God makes precise His signs. Verily, God is Knowing and Wise!
That is to make what the disobedient throws in a trial for those within whose hearts is disease and those hard of heart! And indeed, the obscurantists are in extreme dissension! (22:52-53)
11) Induces dissension

And tell My servants to say that which is best. Indeed, the disobedient induces dissension among them. Indeed disobedient is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy! (17:53)
As can be seen from the excerpts, the disobedient has very diverse methods of influencing a person, and it is very easy to fall into them. In this regard, God warns us in advance from him in the Prescription.

O mankind! Eat from whatever is on earth that is lawful and good and do not follow the footsteps of disobedient. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy! (2:168)
O you who have believed! Enter into humility completely and do not follow the footsteps of disobedient. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy! (2:208)
Those who feed at the expense of usury will not exist, except as the one whom disobedient struck by insanity. That is because they say, “Indeed, trade is like usury.” But God has permitted trade and has forbidden usury.
So whoever has received an admonition from his Lord and desists may have what is past, and his affair rests with God. But whoever returns – those are the companions of the fire, they will abide therein. (2:275)
And those who spend of their wealth through hypocrisy in front of the people and do not believe God and the last day, and he to whom disobedient is an intimate – then evil is he as an intimate. (4:38)
And do not eat of that upon which the name of God has not been mentioned! Indeed, it is an apostasy! Indeed, the disobedient ones suggest to the ones they patron to dispute with you! And if you were to obey them, indeed, you would be the associators of partners to God! (6:121)
And of the grazing livestock are carriers and those for home usage. Eat of what God has provided for you and do not follow the footsteps of disobedient. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy! (6:142)
O children of Adam! Let not the disobedient tempt you as he removed your parents from the garden, stripping them of their clothing of prudence to show them their misdeed. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the disobedient ones patrons to those who do not believe! (7:27)
He said, “O my son, do not relate your vision to your brothers or they will contrive against you a plan. Indeed the disobedient, to man, is a manifest enemy! (12:5)
O my father! Do not worship the disobedient! Indeed, the disobedient to the Gracious does not obey!
O my father! Indeed I fear that there will touch you a punishment from the Gracious so you would be under the patronage of the disobedient!” (19:44-45)
O you who have believed! Do not follow the footsteps of disobedient. And whoever follows the footsteps of disobedient – indeed, he commands excessiveness and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of God upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but God purifies whom He wills, and God is Hearing and Knowing! (24:21)
And when it is said to them, “Follow what God has revealed,” they say, “Rather, we will follow that upon which we found our fathers.” Even if the disobedient was inviting them to the punishment of the blaze? (31:21)
And whoever is blinded from remembrance of the Gracious – We appoint for him a disobedient and he is to him a companion! (43:36)
As the saying goes: “Forewarned is forearmed” Now, after we armed ourselves with “information” about the disappointed maintainer (iblees) and his family, we must master the methods of countering him.

But when she delivered her, she said, “My Lord, I have delivered a female.” And God was most knowing of what she delivered, “And the male is not like the female.
“And I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge for her and her descendants in You from cursed disobedient!” (3:36)
And if chanting of hostility comes to you from the disobedient, then seek refuge in God. Indeed, He is Hearing and Knowing! Indeed, those who are circumspect – when an impulse touches them from the disobedient, they remember and at once they have insight. (7:200-201)
So when you recite the Literature (Quran), seek refuge in God from cursed disobedient. Indeed, there is for him no authority over those who have believed and rely upon their Lord. His authority is only over those who turned away from Him and those who through him associate others with God. (16:98-100)
And say, “My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of the disobedient ones, And I seek refuge in You, my Lord , lest they be present with me!” (23:97-98)
It would be a mistake to dump everything completely on a disobedient. After all, people also act as tempers. They can equally be opponents.

And when they meet those who believe, they say, “We believe”; but when they are alone with disobedient ones, they say, “Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers.”(2:14)
And they followed what the disobedient ones had recited during the reign of Suleiman (Solomon).
It was not Suleiman (Solomon) who closed himself, but the disobedient ones were of closed nature. They taught people magic and that which was revealed to the two maintainers at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But both of them do not teach anyone unless they say, “We are tempers, so do not be closed ones!” And they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of God. And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew. (2:102)
Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, and what was revealed before you? They wish to go for judgment to transgression, while they were commanded to be closed from it. Disobedient wishes to lead them far astray. (4:60)
Those who believe fight in the way of God, and those who closed fight in the way of transgression. So fight against the patrons of disobedient. Indeed, the intrigue of disobedient has ever been weak. (4:76)
And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy – the disobedient ones from mankind and invisible creatures, suggesting to one another decorative speech in delusion. But if your Lord had willed, they would not have done it, so leave them and that which they invent. (6:112)
A group He guided, and a group in clear error. Indeed, they had taken the disobedient ones as patrons instead of God while they thought that they were guided! (7:30)
And recite to them, the news of him to whom we gave Our signs, but he detached himself from them. He followed the disobedient and became of the lost. (7:175)
And give the relative his right, and the poor and the traveler, and do not spend wastefully. Indeed, the wasteful are brothers of the disobedient, and ever has disobedient been to his Lord closed. (17:26-27)
Where can disregard to God’s advice about the disobedient lead? Definitely it leads to delusion and as a consequence – to the punishment from God.

But they have attributed to God partners – the invisible creatures, while He has created them – and have fabricated for Him sons and daughters without knowledge. Exalted is He and high above what they ascribe! (6:100)
At the day when He will gather them together and say, “O company of invisible creatures! You have achieved a lot from mankind!”
And people patronized by them will say, “Our Lord, some of us made use of others, and we have reached our term, which you appointed for us!”
He will say, “The fire is your residence, wherein you will abide, except for what God wills.” Indeed, your Lord is Wise and Knowing.
And thus will We make some of the obscurantists allies of others for what they used to earn.
“O company of invisible creatures and mankind! Did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My signs and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours?”
They will say, “We bear witness against ourselves!” The worldly life had deluded them, and they will bear witness against themselves that they were closed ones! (6:128-130)
So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the disobedient ones. Then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees. (19:68)
And of the people is he who disputes about God without knowledge and follows every rebellious disobedient. It has been decreed for every disobedient that whoever turns to him – he will misguide him and will lead him to the punishment of the blaze! (22:3-4)
And never let the disobedient avert you. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy! (43:62)
Those are the party of disobedient. Unquestionably, the party of disobedient – they are the losers! (58:19)
God unequivocally expressed his attitude towards the disobedient – a curse that has consequences already in a near life:

And We have protected it from every cursed disobedient. (15:17)
Indeed, We have adorned the nearest heaven with an adornment of stars And as protection against every rebellious disobedient. They may not listen to the exalted assembly. They are pelted from every side being stricken. For them is a constant punishment, except one who quickly snatched, but they are pursued by a burning flame, piercing. (37:6-10)
And We have certainly beautified the nearest heaven with stars and have made it strike the disobedient and have prepared for them the punishment of the blaze. (67:5)
I would like to remind believers that the field of activity of a disappointed maintainer (iblees) is “syrotal mustakim” – straight path established by God for people.

He said, “Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path. Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful!” (7:16-17)
Thus, we understand that it is on the straight path where believers are subjected to the “pressure” of the disobedient!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-08-2018, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by servant25
Peace to all members of the forum! We suggest you to have a look at some information founded in Quran.You are welcome to ask any questions, critisize OBJECTIVELY, and share your own ideas related to the issues. Let's start from this article first:

The Quran about disobedient ones

In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful

At all times, practically in all beliefs and folklore of the nations of the world, there was a notion of evil forces that harm a person. The attitude towards them was different, as was the struggle with them, but in one thing all people are one – evil is the enemy. In order to determine who or what the enemy for us is, we turn to the Prescription of God – the Quran.

When Allah :swt: besides Whom there is no other God uses the term Shaytuaan to describe the rebel in Allah :swt: 's kingdom - it becomes so.
When Allah :swt: says something generally - it is to be interpreted from Allah's point of view and that is the coin of the realm.
It doesn't become different depending on who else is saying it or because of a non-general definition unless clearly specified otherwise with validity since Allah's is the Kingdom and the Rule of the heavens and the earth and all that exists within His dominion - without which there is no dominion.
This is the proper way to use words so that they don't lose meaning like the way in which corrupt people and governments have continually made their use of words meaningless and have thereby lost trust.
I didn't read the rest as the post is very long (but skimmed through it) - so i just clarified the truth regarding the very first suggestion and sought refuge with Allah :swt: from Shaytuaan.

Skimming through the post also showed that you were being overly ambiguous with interpretations of clear and simple unambiguous definitions - this is not scholarship but deception - Repent.

Edit
The following verses i quote from the post are from a simple and very light skim through the words - and are NOT the only exceptions (which are exhaustive in the post):

Those who believe fight in the way of God, and those who closed fight in the way of transgression. So fight against the patrons of disobedient. Indeed, the intrigue of disobedient has ever been weak. (4:76)
And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy – the disobedient ones from mankind and invisible creatures, suggesting to one another decorative speech in delusion. But if your Lord had willed, they would not have done it, so leave them and that which they invent. (6:112)
And those who closed? The word is KAFAROO which is generally used to describe those who reject the truth, who reject and rebel against God, and are ungrateful to God (Who is the author and ruler of truth) and those who conceal and cover over the proofs self evident in their hearts - and it is the specific meaning in the context of the verse.
the quoted definition doesn't in any way clarify the facts but rather makes them unnecessarily obscure and ambiguous.

Invisible creatures?
The word is JINN - and if not using jinn, then genie or spirit can usually describe the word in short to most of the people of the planet.
Using "Invisible creatures" without further explanation only leaves confusion.
Jinn are not always invisible although they normally are - and describing AN-NAAS as two legged creatures instead of simply saying "human beings" is misleading to say the least.

Here's something for you to read:

“159. Lo! Those who hide the proofs and the guidance which We revealed, after We had made it clear in the Scripture: such are accursed of Allah and accursed of those who have the power to curse. 160. Except such of them -as repent and amend and make manifest (the truth). These it is toward whom I relent. I am the Relenting, the Merciful.”

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:159-160)

See also:

https://islamqa.info/en/103146

In short - the main duty of a person interpreting the words of another person - is to get the meaning across to the audience as clearly and accurately as possible. Additional care is required when it is the word of Allah :swt: .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.